Chapter 13 It's Time

So after that amusement park accident, Jin found out Namjoon had lost his notebook during his run and went into a huge panic mode because he was afraid of someone stumbling upon it. After shoving Namjoon into some bush after the bad news, he found Tae and both went home, one feeling high from the amount of fun he had, and another one was feeling like he was about to go nuts. 

They arrived home and Tae immediately rushed to his room to decorate it with the plushies he won at the amusement park, leaving Jin to slowly walk into his room, thinking about that notebook. He didn't know why he decided to draw Namjoon today, maybe because he had missed his company or just miss seeing him in general. He never even called Jimin, which he regretted since it's been a while since he saw the red head dude. He decided to not get so down about his notebook, considering he couldn't really draw well so if anyone found it, they wouldn't know who Namjoon was anyways. He felt a bit better at that thought and decided to wash up and head to bed, feeling a bit more content knowing a stranger would pick up his notebook, rather than someone he knew. 
~~~
Jackson was sitting in his living room, flipping page after page while smirking the entire time. He observed the little doodles that were poorly drawn and the love words that were written in almost every page. The first time he found the book, he saw a picture that eerily resembled a certain someone he knew, and his prediction was right when he took about an hour to observed the recent drawing that was on the last page, because the drawing wasn't great but it wasn't bad either. What really made the drawing stand out was that left dimple on the face and the black spiky hair, and Jackson instantly knew who this sketch resembled. If it wasn't for the signature at the bottom, he wouldn't have known who this book belonged too, but now that he had this precious treasure in his hand, he knew that Jin was currently freaking out about losing it. He closed the notebook and sat it down onto the table, and leaned back, smirking wide as he plot an idea to get his revenge. 

However, the memory of Jin embarrassing him twice in one week made him frown deeply and he clenched his fist. No one has ever messed with him more than once, and when someone does, Jackson would make sure they'd never do it again. Seokjin was a special case, considering he was the only victim to ever fight him back. He scowled. He usually fights with his fist, but this time, he decided he was going to do more to his opponent than fight him physically. Oh, no no no. He was going to go deeper into his victim's mind, heart, maybe even to his soul. He was going to make sure he break the boy in every possible way that didn't involve using fists and he knew the perfect person for the job. His little buddy was going to go down with him as well.

Jackson grinned and whipped out his phone, noting the time which read 10 pm. Tiffany's party was starting and if he weren't so excited about his plan, he would've gone but he had more important stuff to take care of the next day and went to bed.

~Meanwhile~
Jungkook had unfolded the note he found a few days ago and placed it along with the other love letters he received in a box, by his bed. He stood there, staring at it for a few minute until his phone rang. Tiffany's name sprang up on the screen and he hesitantly hovers his finger over the green button. Crap, I've been so occupied by the letter, I forgot today was her party. I wonder if the other hyungs went...

"Hello?"

"Kookie!~ Where are you? Did you forget my party was tonight? You were supposed to be my chaperone for the party!" Tiffany whined.

Jung kook could tell she was pouting based on her whining. "Sorry noona, I didn't forget. I've been busy today with homework that I couldn't go. Maybe Namjoon-hyung or Jackson-hyung could accompany you?" He lied, feeling bad for not being there for her. Plus, he was underage and he was pretty sure Tiffany had alcohol beverages that Namjoon would never let him have until he was 21.

"But I don't want them, I want you!  Taeyeon said she was gonna go with Namjoon!" Tiffany huffed in his ear.

"Jinja? Are they there already?" He asked, trying to balance his phone on his shoulder while heating up some ramen. He heard the music getting lower on the other end, and a door closing, letting him know that Tiffany must have gone to a more quiet area.

"Taeyeon showed up but Namjoon didn't. Ha! But Jackson didn't show up either! why?!" She stomped her heels in frustration. Everyone she invited (practically the whole school except the losers) was there, but the most popular boys weren't! 

Jungkook eyes widen. The hyungs aren't there? The fact that Jackson didn't even show up when he kept bugging Jungkook and Namjoon about going to the party surprised Jungkook so much that he wondered if he should call him. But it was already 11 pm and he didn't want to be a bother so he decided he was going to have to end the call and eat his 11 cups of ramen. Yes, 11 cups of ramen. I mean he's a growing boy so he's allowed to eat this many. At least, that's what he tells himself.

"Sorry Tiffany-noona, but I don't know what else to tell you. I'm sorry I couldn't be there but I'm busy and I'll see you at school! Good night!" Jungkook ends the call before she can respond and toss his phone on the couch, turning on the television. As he woofs down his 5th ramen cup noodles, his phone went off and the name Jackson appeared on his screen. He quickly swallowed the remaining noodles and answers. 

"Jackson-hyung! Why are you calling so late at night? Are you at Tiffany's party right now?," Jungkook asked, already knowing the answer to the last question, but he was curious on why Jackson didn't attend. He heard chuckling and a light shuffle on the other end. "Just didn't feel like partying tonight cause I got something even more exciting plans for you and Namjoon. I'll reveal the details tomorrow. I called to inform you to meet me and the other guys at the rooftop. We have a mission to do. Be prepared, Jung kook! Bye."

"Ah, hyung-!" Jung kook stared at his phone, replaying what Jackson had just said. Mission? He shrugged and finished up his noodles. He didn't know why but he had a slight feeling something weird or even strange was going to happen real soon.... Maybe even bad. Even so, he didn't like it at all.

As Jungkook lay on his bed, he stares at his ceiling and couldn't stop wondering. Jackson-hyung is planning on doing something terrible again, isn't he?