Chapter 34 Pain

Grab a tissue if you need too. Or a knife, I'll wait. 

Taehyung frown as he stares at his phone screen, silently. Jin wasn't picking up his calls and his worries increased. He's been spending so much time with Jungkook that he missed his best friend and wanted to hang out with him again. 

"Sigh.....Jin-hyuuunnnnnnnnng, why aren't you picking up your cell phone?," Tae whined as he heads over to Jin's room, plopping himself down onto his bed. 

"Sigh....why you gotta be so rude!!"

He turns over to lay on his stomach, eyeing his phone once more.

"Don't you know I miss you hyuuunngg.."

His phone suddenly vibrates and he quickly answers, without looking at the caller name. "Jin-hyung!"

"Is this Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung immediately sat up, his face burning from embarrassment. " Y-yes this is I. Who are you?"

"I'm Nurse Macarena. We need you to come to the hospital. 

"What? Why? What happened? What's going on?"

He rushes to put on his shoes as he tries to balance his phone on his shoulder. He ran out of the door and into the living room, where Hobi was currently watching a Japanese horror film. 

"He's unconscious and we need you-"

"HE'S WHAT?!" Tae's scream caused Hobi to scream and fall on the floor. He gave Hobi an apologetic look before focusing his attention back to the conversation on the phone.

"We will explain everything to you when you arrive. We need you to fill some paperwork. See you then, sir." 

"Yah Tae, why did you scream?" Hobi asked, rubbing his now sore bottom. He halted his action when he saw fear scattered on Taehyung's face. 

"Jin-hyung is at the hospital! We need to go NOW. You can drive right?!," Tae hollered before chucking Hobi the keys, who quickly locked the doors and went after him. The boys scrambled into Jin's car and immediately drove to the hospital. "I swear, if Namjoon is responsible for this, I'll rip his balls off," Hobi muttered quietly, tightening his grip on the steering wheels. 

~~~

For the first time in his life, he was glad his friends lived nearby. After running to his destination, he didn't bother knocking and burst into the house. The loud sound attracted the owner of the house, who came out with a bat in his hand. 

"What the hell are you doing-?! Namjoon?"

"Hyung please give me a ride to the hospital! I'll explain everything on the way! We have to go now!"

"What the- fine. Hold up, let me go grab my keys." 

Namjoon waited anxiously by the door, his thoughts on Jin. His train of thoughts halted when two boys emerged into view. 

"Let's go." 

As soon as they hit the highways, Yoongi and Jimin both spoke up spontaneously. "Spill." "What happened?!" 

Namjoon fidgets in his seat and glanced at the worried red hair male. "Jin stopped breathing after a few hours and I called the ambulance." 

"What! Why? How?!," Jimin squeak. "He seemed fine a few hours ago when I was there!" 

"What did you do?" Yoongi asked, his eyes focused on the road. 

"I didn't do anything!," Namjoon defended, shrinking back unconsciously as Yoongi eye him through his rearview mirror. They finally arrived at the hospital, much to Namjoon's relieve. Jimin and Yoongi wouldn't stop pestering him about Jin and it made him want to crawl into a hole. Namjoon ran out of the car, not bothering to wait for the other two as he heads straight to the main desk by the entrance.