Chapter 14 New Era

Taehyung was sweating bullets as he stands in front of a certain locker. Why? Because for some strange reason, he decided to take Jin's advice to go and say hi to his long time crush, Jeon Jungkook. But the thought of simply seeing Jung kook made his heart beat faster.
Come on, Kim Taehyung! It's just a simple hi! You can do this! Just look at him and say hello! Alright, I got it. I'm confident that I'll be able do this right!

Feeling a bit more confident and less nervous now, he grin and turned around, seeing a certain red head coming down the hall with the green head. He smiled and waved. "Hi Jimin-hyung-!" Ah. What's the green head name again? Yuki? Yuri? Yuni? No wait, that can't be right, he has o's in his name..what was it again? Ah, of course!

"Hi Yoshi-hyung!"

"It's Yoongi, you brat!"

Jimin muffled a laugh at the Yoshi name, declaring to change Yoongi's name to Yoshi as his phone contact. He was about to wave back but then remembered what Jackson had said, and pulled his arm down. He quickly walked past Tae, muttering a "don't talk to me" and walked away, leaving Taehyung to stare at him, stunned by his hurtful actions. Yoongi remains speechless and walked past Tae and stopped after 3 steps.

"Listen here. It's best if you don't interact with any of us. Don't ask any questions, just follow my order if you don't want both you and Jin to get hurt. Got it?" Yoongi stared at him, awaiting a response.
Tar swallow and nodded, watching Yoongi walk away and saw Jimin was watching the pair with a sad expression. His mind revert to Jin, making him sad. Jin-hyung is going to be so disappointed when he finds about this..just when we were making new friends too.

Taehyung was forced to stop thinking when he heard footsteps coming, and saw Jungkook walking closer to him. He panic and began replaying the rehearsal he did a while ago. But he couldn't remember anything he rehearse!
Oh my god, there he is. Okay, just breathe in and out Tae. You got this! Shit how do you say hi in Korean again? No wait, I AM Korean, why am I asking myself this?! Oh crap, he's coming closer, crap crap crap, CALM DOWN YOU IMBECILE, he's going to think you're nuts! Yeah, nuts for him!!! This is no time to be making jokes! Fuck, he's inching closer! Mommy

Jungkook was on his way to his locker when he spotted a figure in front of it. His eyes widen at the person and instantly, his mind reverted back to that note. Strange, why did I suddenly thought of that note? But that guy looks a lot like that doodle figure....but then again, anyone can look like that...oh? Is he waiting for me? I wonder what does he want from me? I better make this quick so I can go meet up with Jackson and the other guys about our unknown "mission" we had to do.

Jung kook took a few steps and was now standing in front of the boy. He looked up at the boy and observed his facial features, and saw him blushing. The silence between them became unbearable, and Jungkook spoke up. "Hi. Do you need anything from me?"

Tae jolted and all of a sudden, his mouth went dry and his mind went blank. He took a deep breath and stared straight into Jungkook's eyes, and opened his mouth. He was ready. He got this.

"H-hi! My name is --"

Jungkook's stare made him dizzy.

"P-potatoes! I like potatoes. Do you like potatoes? Well shiittt, look no more cause here comes the great potato lover so sit down and grab some popcorns cause I'm about to keep rambling about how great potatoes are!" Taehyung stopped and kneel down, covering his burning face. Oh my god. What the hell did I just say?!

Taehyung refused to get up and look at Jungkook, who he was sure was looking at him weirdly. But surprisingly, Jungkook let out a laugh, making him glance up at him through covered eyes. Jungkokk couldn't stop laughing and soon enough, Tae shyly giggles and stood up, both boys full blown laughing at what had just occurred. They laugh for a solid 10 minutes before their stomach started aching and both boys were leaning against the lockers for support. Jungkook wiped the tears in his eyes, and Tae did the same while grinning at him. Jungkook grinned back and chuckled.