Chapter 63 Hidden Meaning

Long chapter alert!~

Silence fills the restaurant and Jin's eyes grew into saucers. "Namjoon, what the hell?!" Yoongi says, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the side. "I'm so sorry, we'll cover the cost-" Seung-hyun puts his hand up to silence the smaller male. "Don't be, just leave it. We'll handle the repair and cost. You guys have class now, correct? Just go."

"Jinjja? T-thank you!" Jimin replies and bows his head down with Yoongi forcing Namjoon to do the same. The three boys quickly left as a bunch of janitors came to clean up the mess and Jin finds himself staring at Namjoon's back.

"Jinnie? You don't have to answer right away. Take your time to think about it." Seung-hyun walks up to him and takes his hand, staring at him hopefully. Jin gently retreat his hand and backs away. "Hyung, this is so sudden. I'm still recovering from my breakup with Namjoon. You're a sweet guy but this is too fast for me at the moment."

Seung-hyun's gaze soften and lead Jin into the employee's room for privacy, then pulls him into a hug. "I know it's sudden and I know you haven't fully detach yourself from Namjoon just yet. But believe me when I tell you that I've like you ever since I laid eyes on you. I'm being genuine that what I'm feeling for you is the raw truth since the beginning while Namjoon faked his." Jin cast his eyes down, remaining unresponsive. No need to remind me about that.

"So please think about it, Jinnie...I wouldn't ever hurt nor would I lie to you. Your happiness means more to me than anything else and I hope I'm given a chance to show you how much you deserve the world. But I won't force you, I'll respect your decision when the time comes." Seung-hyun lifted Jin's hands and kisses his knuckles, causing Jin to blush and he divert his gaze for a split second.

"Seung-hyun, that's sweet of you, really it is. I'll...I'll think about it, OK?" Jin smiles at him. He honestly needed some time to consider this since at the moment, he's conflicted. "I'm gonna go back to school, my class is starting. I'll text you!" Jin waves at him and quickly ran to his car. It felt suffocating in there and the relief flooded throughout his system when he drove back to university. By the time he arrives back, he quickly parks near a black car and scramble out to head for the double door, but halted in his tracks when he spot Namjoon leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

~~~

Taehyung is currently sitting on the second floor inside a balcony room where he has a great view of the staircase and the entrance doors, so anyone coming in would be seen by him. He didn't expect to see Jungkook walking in and looks up, making him choke on his water while the bunny stares at him worriedly before quickly dashing away out of sight. He could breathe normally again now that the younger isn't looking at him, but the realization dawn upon him and he whine. Jungkook is in the same school as him and that means he might bump into him from time to time. He scrunch up his napkin and wipe his mouth, then checks his phone, pouting when Jin didn't text him back. "Aish, hyung, where are you?"

The sensation of someone staring at him intensified once more and he had enough of its puppy dog eyes. "Park Jimin, mind telling me why you won't stop your consistent staring?" He looks up and jumps back when Jimin is now instantly sitting directly in front of him. "Sorry, I've been wanting to talk to you since you came back but I um...would chicken out."

"Talk about what? Is Jackson going to tell you to stop associating with me again or are you here to try to fake pretend that you want to be friends again? Because if that's your purpose of talking to me, I don't have the time." He stood up quickly and grips his bag right with a cookie keychain attach to it, feeling anger rising inside. A hand snatch his wrist to prevent him from leaving and he glares at the small male. "Taehyung, please. That's not the case, I just want to apologize and become friends again, please. Hear me out!" But he wasn't haven't none of it and speed walks away, accidentally running into Jungkook.