Chapter 26 Realization Part 1

"What the fuck did you say?", Namjoon asked quietly, standing frozen in place. 

T.O.P. glance over to Namjoon, who looked paler than usual and smirked again. "Namjoon-ah, I'm surprised you didn't recognize me. I never thought we would meet again after that unfaithful day, but it was all thanks to Jinnie that we were able to meet again. It seems like you haven't changed a bit other than your physical appearances." 

 "We will continue this conversation later, Namjoon. For now, I promise I would take your boyfriend out for some food and I'm sure he's starving at this point. See you around." Jin took a peak at Namjoon, who appeared to be shaking with rage and had his ball fist up. However, his vision was blocked when T.O.P. stood in front of him, proceeding to open the driver's door for him. 

"No." 

T.O.P. halt his action before turning to look at Namjoon. "No?" Jin met eyes with Namjoon and felt his heart beating rapidly. 

"No," Namjoon repeated, his whole body shaking from rage. "Jin isn't going with you. I was going to take him out today to make up for my action the other night." He glared at T.O.P., who seem amused once more. 

"Oh? Did you now? How can you possibly make it up to him after that hickey incident?"

"I don't even know how it got there! I swear I had no idea until you mentioned it!"

"You moaned Hyuna's name during your drunken state, Namjoon," Jin whispered, finally deciding to make his presence known. All three perked up at his confession, with Namjoon being shocked the most. He spluttered, not knowing what to say before Hyuna started giggling. 

"I told you Namjoonie~ you still like me after all," Hyuna cooed, making her way to Namjoon. Jin felt his blood boil as he watches her get close to his boyfriend before he was roughly shoved against the car. Shocked, he opened his mouth to protest when he saw T.O.P. leaning closer to him, all the while staring straight into his eyes. 

Suddenly, T.O.P. was roughly pulled back by an angry Namjoon and shoved against the wall, banging his head in the process. "Namjoon!," Hyuna screeched before rushing over to him and pulling his arm away as he was about to punch T.O.P.'s face, but Jin suddenly stood in front of him, shielding T.O.P. Namjoon froze, not expecting Jin to defend the one guy he detests the most. "Namjoon, I don't know what he did to you, but he doesn't deserve this. Please calm down!" Jin pleaded, face determined. 

"Why are you defending him, Jin?," Namjoon asked quietly. "Lately, you've been choosing him over me, why? I thought you like me.." Namjoon said, placing his arm down and turned the other way. "You don't even know the whole story and yet you would side with him, other than your boyfriend. I see it now Jin," Namjoon said quietly before breaking into a run. 

"Ah, Namjoon wait!" Hyuna hollered, running after him but she bumped into Taehyung and fell down. Hyuna immediately stood up and glared at Tae who gave her a bored look. "You pig! Watch where you're going!"

"It's not my fault you couldn't walk in those sorry looking heels, Ms.Wobbly legs," Taehyung deadpanned before his face broke into a grin at seeing Jin. "Oh Jin-hyung! Namjoon looks really pissed, what happened?!," Taehyung hollered, making Jin blush red from embarrassment. He felt a hand touching his waist and saw T.O.P. standing way too close for his liking. "Thanks for saving me Jin and as a thank you..." his eyes widen upon T.O.P.'s face leaning closer before he shoves him away. 

"Sorry, but let's forget about meeting up today. I don't know the story between you two but Namjoon needs me right now," Jin said before he was rudely yanked back with force. He was about to snap before he saw the glare given by the waiter and he gulped, never seeing this side of him before. "That Namjoon kid doesn't care about you like I do, Jin. If you go to him now, you'll regret it!," T.O.P. hissed into his face, gripping his wrist tighter. 

"I don't know what you're talking about but let go! You're hurting me!" Jin angrily said, desperately trying to shove him off. But T.O.P. only lean closer until their nose touches. "I'm telling you Jin, I know Namjoon and what he's doing to you-"

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the two timing bastard and the slut that couldn't keep her legs shut."

All three pair of eyes turn to see the source walking toward them with a smirk, and Jin froze upon seeing Jackson. Jackson completely ignored him as he walks toward T.O.P., who stared at him with an icy glare. "What do you think you're doing with Namjoon's boyfriend? First you steal his ex-beloved and now this? My Seung-hyun, you haven't changed a bit." 

"Whoa whoa whoa, steal his beloved?", Jin turns to face T.O.P. who seemed to pale a bit before regaining his posture. "What did Jackson mean by stealing his beloved?" he repeated.

"You mean you don't know? You're dating Namjoon and you don't even know his past? You're a terrible boyfriend after all," Jackson commented, cocking his head to the side.

"What the hell do you know?!," Jin spat to him, not caring if he angered Jackson. "More than you know, you pig!," Jackson spat back.

Jin bit his tongue, knowing that Jackson was right. He had no idea who Namjoon really was other than the popular boy who always had girls and guys on his feet. Shit, I gotta go find Namjoon! Not wanting to stick around much longer, Jin broke into a run and ran toward the direction Namjoon went. "Yah! Where do you think you're going?!," Jackson hollered at him.

"Finding Namjoon!", Jin shouted back and continued to run, ignoring Jackson's continuous shout. He rounded a corner and felt his oxygen level decreasing at a fast rate.  He stopped before placing both hands on his knees. "Damn it, I need to work out. I can't even run for the life of me without stopping every 30 seconds!," Jin quietly said and got back up before continuing his search for Namjoon. After what seems like hours, he ended up in a strange neighborhood, finding an abandoned house that practically screamed haunted, but he knew he couldn't stop searching. Namjoon was all he could think about at the moment. 

Hey guys, there are two parts of this chapter because I made it long haha! Continue on to part 2! ^_^

Don't forget to leave me a comment and vote! Thanks, my lovelies :3