Chapter 17 Meeting

"Hyung, spill it!"

"No!" 

"Why not?!" 

"Cause it's not important!" 

"Hyung, we clearly saw that waiter shoving that paper into your pocket! Was it his phone number?!" 

Jin sigh as his precious "Jin time" was interrupted by the two hooligans. He thought he was doing a good job of hiding the paper but turns out, they saw it and won't give it up. After Namjoon asking him out unexpectedly like a few days ago, to getting a phone number from a hot guy, he needed time to process all of this and decided to give himself a spa day to relax. This has never happened to him before after all. 

"Yah Hobi, Tae, it's just his phone number. I don't really care much for it, I have Namjoon now." He smiled, thinking about what Namjoon was up too. But then he realized, he didn't have his number! Gasping, he stood up from his bathtub in his all naked glory and jumped when he heard screams.

"Oh my god, my eyes! Hobi, quick go get me some holy water!" 

"Whoooaaa nice package, hyung!" Hobi winked, wiggling his eyebrows. 

Jin let out a yelp and quickly sat back down, causing water to splash everywhere. He turned to his two minions and glared at them. "Yah why are you guys still here?! Get out!" 

"Jin-Hyung, we three have been friends since little and we've seen everything." Taehyung deadpanned, with Hobi nodding in agreement. 

Jin blushed and looked away. "I know but I'm still shy okay?"

"If Namjoon wanted you naked, would you strip for him?", Hobi smirked. 

Jin felt his face burn and he threw a body lotion at Hobi who successfully dodge the item. No way was he going to admit the truth to them, even if they're his closest friends. 

"SO what if I do?!" What the fuck Jin. He facepalm at what he just said. 

Hobi grinned wider. "OOHH-HOOO so you would have no trouble stripping for him and letting him see all your naked glory, but you wouldn't let your CLOSEST friends see your naked booty-" 

Jin threw another bottle which successfully landed on Hobi's crouch, causing Taehyung to laugh and dodge a brush aiming at him. 

"Yah just get out, will you?!" At this point, Jin's face was crimson red and he quickly splashes cold water onto his face to cool down. His mind began to wander to dangerous areas and he groaned, not wanting to think about those erotic thoughts in front of his friends. Dear lord, no. 

"Not until you give me that paper, hyung~" Hobi sang, inching closer to him. 

"Fine, it's in my room." With that, Hobi squeal and ran straight into Jin's room, with Taehyung hot on his heels. 

Jin chuckled at their actions and continued to bathe himself before he heard his ringtone going off. 

"Jin-hyung you got a call!!", Taehyung yelled from his room. 

"Who is it from?", Jin yelled back, still busy on his "Jin time". Since he didn't have many friends at school, he rarely received calls. The only people he ever called on his cell were his parents, Taehyung, and Hobi. He did get prank calls a few time and after getting so many at a time, he quit answering calls that had the word unknown caller on his screen. His thoughts reverted back to Namjoon and he smiled. Ah Namjoon, I wanna see you... His thoughts were interrupted when Hobi made his entrance. 

Hobi walked in and held out his phone to him. "It said, unknown caller. Here you go." Hobi was busy adding that hot waiter's contact number into his phone with one hand while the other hand was holding Jin's phone.