Chapter 32 Caught

:(

Jin was on his way to his locker when he spotted the school's slut standing way too close to his boyfriend, and they both just so happen to stand right in front of his locker. Great. He grips the strap of his bag tighter and proceeds ahead, his heart hammering against his chest. 

Namjoon was regretting the day he agreed to go with Jackson to head to Taeyeon's house. Why? The damn chick wouldn't leave him alone and he felt his fingers inching to just shove her across the school. When Jackson saw him, the damn idiot wouldn't stop praising him for being a lucky dog or whatever, having slept with the sluttiest girl in school but he still couldn't wrap his head around the information. Oh my god, Jin is coming this way. Shit shit shit shit shit!

Namjoon was about to tell Taeyeon to scram when Jin had already stood by their side. "Is there something you need?," Taeyeon asked Jin, her tone harsh and cold. Namjoon felt like banging her head against the lockers. He observes Jin and notices the boy had dyed his hair to a beautiful light brown color, bringing out his adorable features and has he lost weight? It's not his imagination, right? He saw the changes on Jin's face and stared a bit too long, not realizing Taeyeon had moved from being in front of him to getting all up on Jin's face now. 

Jin wanted to strangle the bitch until she couldn't move her limbs but he had to keep his cool. No way was he going to jeopardize his relationship with Namjoon. Speaking of Namjoon...he felt his ears grow hot from the stare Namjoon was giving him and he gulped slightly. He focuses his attention on Taeyeon once again, who was practically spitting on his face now. That's how close she was standing in front of him. "I said, do you need something? God, are you that fat to even hear?" Taeyeon smirked. Namjoon clenches his fist but soon found himself restraining from bursting out laughing at Jin's remark.

"Yeah, I said you're standing in front of my locker or have you screamed so much from screwing so many boys that your ear drums popped?" Jin deadpanned. From the corner of his eye, he could see Namjoon covering his mouth and turning the other way to keep himself from laughing. He felt satisfied upon seeing Taeyeon's anger face before she stomped her heels away. Namjoon never felt so damn proud. 

Jin smirk and opened well, try to open his locker before he was shoved against the locker not too harshly and a pair of lips smash into his own plump ones, making him groan. The kiss only lasted a few seconds before they parted. "That was a good one," Namjoon breathed, smirking. Jin chuckles and lightly push him away to get his books. "Thanks but it's not wise to be kissing me at school, Namjoonie. What if someone saw us?" 

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. That's a reward for that remark you made to her," Namjoon gesture his head toward the direction Taeyeon ran off too. "Plus....I missed you. I haven't seen you at all this weekend! You trying to avoid me, Jinnie?," Namjoon asked playfully, earning him a smack on the arm. 

"Yah! I called you this weekend to see if you wanted to hang out but you never answered," Jin pouted as he grabs his books and shut his locker close. Namjoon frowned. "You did? I didn't receive any calls this weekend..." Namjoon trailed off before whipping his phone out and sure enough, Jin's missed calls and text messages were on displayed and the most recent one was from last night. Shit. "Ah, I'm sorry Jin-hyung. Let's hang out at my house after school?" 

Jin's heart race. "at y-your house?" He clutches his books tighter to his chest. Several images were swirling around his head and a very lewd image pop up, causing his face to heat up. He felt himself get pulled into the boy's restroom and up a wall. Namjoon had him stuck between his arms as he leans closer to Jin's face. "Someone is thinking naughty, aren't they?," Namjoon smirked, watching Jin's face blossomed into a rose color. "A-am not!" Damn it, even his stuttering is cute. Fuck, hold yourself together Namjoon.