Chapter 52 Cravings

~~~

"Um...Yoongi-hyung?"

"What?"

Ah, he's still in a bitter mode, Jimin thought, watching the elder staring hard at a black cat walking peacefully down the street.

"What's wrong? You've been in a shitty mode for days now."

The mint-hair male locked his jaw tight before exhaling, his nose flaring. "Hoseok left. Jin and Taehyung went with him and I don't know where. The freaking idiot left without telling me and now he's leaving after we met again."

Jimin's eyes widen. "What? How did you know?"

"A couple of days ago, he came to school to inform the principal and I just happened to be there coincidentally. I tried to stop him, but it didn't work. Jimin, I'm fucked. I mess up on our friendship twice now. I don't think Hoseok will forgive me the third time." He bit his lip, worries pooling in his eyes. He felt a pair of arms snaking from behind and tense up, before forcing himself to relax and lean his head back onto Jimin's shoulders. "You're not alone in this, hyung. I messed up too. Big time. I think we need to start hanging out with other people. Jackson-hyung's pride is too big for my liking."

"It's to make up for his small wee-wee."

Jimin and Yoongi jumped at the unexpected voice, and their eyes widen. "Oh, it's you Mark! Wait, what are you doing here?" Jimin looks at him curiously.

"How do you know?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow. His suspicion grew when he saw the blush forming on the other's face.

"I uh...was just taking a walk to clear my thoughts and I ended up in this neighborhood." Avoiding Yoongi's question at all costs. "Anyways, I'm gonna go, sorry to interrupt you guys couple moment." He gives them a wave, missing the intense blush on both of the Yoonmin's faces as the two quickly sat far from each other.

Today's the day to make his decision as he walks deeper into the neighborhood. He felt his phone vibrate and unlocks the screen, eyes widening at the caller. With heart pounding vigorously, he tapes on the accept button and holds the phone against his ear, trying to calm his breathing.

"Have you decided yet, boy?"

With his heart rate increasing, he exhale silently. "I accept."

"So glad to hear you say that, Mark. I'll send the photos and remember, if you ignore my orders, one bullet is all it takes to end his life. Good bye."

Mark shudders as he stares at the screen before deciding to head back home. He was risking his life on the line if he betrayed those orders but it's also someone else's life. He couldn't have that. He heard a ding and quickly opens the messages, his eyes growing into saucers. It's them!

~~~

As the trio prepares to board the airplane, Jin took one glance around the airport before handing the lady his ticket and stepping inside. He sat next to the window with Taehyung in the middle and Hobi sat behind him. "Goodbye Seoul. I'll see you again someday." He sets for a nap while the plane takes off since their location will take a few hours to arrive, while Taehyung and Hobi opted to listen to their music.

Taehyung was playing a game on his phone when he saw a text message from Jungkook.

To Tae-Tae:

Taehyung, I'm so sorry that I lied to you. I was wrong to have played with your heart, I never meant to break it apart. I got your gift and it brought tears in my eyes. Can we please talk it over because I don't want to say goodbye.