Chapter 22 Fate

^^^ Choi Seung-hyun a.k.a T.O.P.  <3 I just wanna hold his face in my hands and kiss him senseless. >///< 

"Suga?"

"J-hope?" 

Jimin watches the two guys staring at each other and suddenly felt unease. "Um, do you guys know each other?" He saw Yoongi flinch slightly and J-hope tense up, clenching his jaws. No one said anything until Hobi scoffed, putting his hands inside his pockets.  He saw the duo looking at him and avoided eye contact with Yoongi. "I have to go, sorry Jimin. It was nice knowing you. Keep the snacks, my treat. Have fun with your date!," Hobi gave a fake smile to him before power walking away, anger seething in his mind. I can't fucking believe it. Suga...SUGA is here in Korea. Damn it. So his real name is Min Yoongi. Fuck. I have to leave, I can't stand being around him now, not when he still gets my heart racing. 

"J-hope! Hobi! Wait!," Yoongi shouted, sprinting over to Hobi. Jimin stood frozen at his spot, watching his new friend running away from Yoongi. What's going on? Why did Hobi react like that? Why is Yoongi going after him? Yoongi called him "J-hope", so is that Hobi's nickname? Ugh, this is giving me a headache...

Hobi was running away now, not sparing a glance behind him. Suddenly he was yanked back with force and landed on top of Yoongi. Blushing furiously, he quickly got up and was about to make a run for it again, but Yoongi had his iron grip on his wrist. "Yah, J-hope! Will you listen to--" 

"Don't call me that," Hobi said sternly. "Now let me go, Yoongi." Yoongi gulp at how the other said his name. He made eye contact with Hobi before saying, "I'll let you go after you let me give an explanation of what occurred that day." It took every ounce of him to not avoid eye contact with Hobi's death glare. "I'm not going to repeat myself. Let me go," Hobi whispered. At this point, Jimin had finally caught up with them and he quickly stood behind a tree, watching the pair silently. 

Yoongi stayed unresponsive and slowly release his grip on Hobi's wrist. He looked at Hobi desperately. "Hoseok, please let me explain, you know since I left, I haven't stopped thinking about you. I--" Yoongi stopped mid sentence when he saw Hobi's tears running down his face. 

"Shut up....just...shut up. You left months ago and not once contacted me whatsoever. Then all of a sudden, we meet again and you spout all this bullshit on me. Telling me you haven't stopped thinking about me yet you never bother answering my texts or even contacted me. Don't make me laugh, Min Yoongi!," Hobi shouted, wiping his tears with his sleeve. Yoongi felt his heart ache as he take closer steps toward Hobi, who only backed away further. 

"Hobi...I...I..."

"Spit it out already!"

"Hobi...I'm really sorry that I left without a word. I just didn't know how to tell you without you getting angry...I still care about you and I still have feelings for you. Hobi, the reason why I left was because, at that time, I was.....fooling around with a girl online who lived at Korea and I decided to fly back to see her, but at the end, she wasn't the one for me. I like you yes, but something about her pulled me in and next thing I knew I picked her--" 

Slap.

Jimin gasp at Yoongi's confession. He didn't expect that Yoongi would play Hobi like that and certainly did not expect Hobi to slap him. 

Hobi felt his heart shatter at the words. He thought that Yoongi had left him for some other reason but this. He picked that girl over himself and that thought hurt more than anything. Feeling betrayed, he march over to Yoongi and slapped him, feeling hot tears welling up again. "You son of a bitch. After all the times I supported you and attended your rap session, you picked that girl over me. I regret meeting you, Suga. Good bye." Hobi didn't bother waiting for a reply, and took off running, clenching his broken heart. He really wanted to see Jin and Tae at the moment but knew those two were still on their dates. He didn't know how far he ran, but it didn't matter as long as it was away from Yoongi. He saw apartment buildings everywhere and could care less where he was heading too. He took a seat by the stairs and began to sob quietly, wishing that he never found out why Yoongi left him, but at the same time, he felt peace for finally knowing the truth.