Chapter 55 Only One

~~~

Jin (now 21) and Taehyung (now 17) had gotten better with their exercising regimen and their body has gotten slimmer. They also developed muscles but they still had a long way to go to achieve their goal. Now that they recently graduated from TittyWitty High School, they can place their focus on shaping and toning their body for summer. During their two years in that high school, they were shock to receive such a welcoming, the school dress code was what surprised them the most, and Jin managed to learn English while Taehyung still struggles a bit, but he's getting the hang of there. They even made some American friends there who made them promise to keep in touch and needless to say, Jin had a better time there than at his old high school. After graduation, Jin and Taehyung both agrees to store the old memories in a box and never look back on it as it could open up fresh wounds.

Jin smile as he observes his body, flexing a bit. He could definitely see some muscles forming but he still needed to lose a few more pounds to see his abs. Now that he's a bit slimmer, his face and shoulders are looking much better, making him grin. In a few hours, he's going to go dance with Hobi and then head to the gym with his boys to work up another round of intense sweating and if he had to be honest, he's actually liking this whole thing. Not only does it allows him to look and feel great, he's been more positive about life and isn't moping about Namjoon anymore. Namjoon...they no longer spoke to one another and Jin was a bit disappointed when the taller male didn't make an attempt to talk to him again after that. It left a gap in his heart that he doesn't know if it'll ever close but one thing for sure, he definitely isn't going to allow himself to be vulnerable like that ever again.

He stared at himself for a bit, biting his lip. There's just one thing that he still hadn't done and that was delete Namjoon's contact number and the photos they took together. No matter how much he tries, he still couldn't delete it. Maybe one day he will, but he wanted something to remember Namjoon by, excluding the heartbreak. Does he miss me? He probably isn't, so why am I even thinking that? I bet he's living the life now that I'm not there to hold him back from doing what he's been wanting to do. Aish, just let go Jin. "You're going to be fine without him and you're going to look hot."

Taehyung popped his head in from the doorway. "Jin-hyung, it's time to hit the gym!" When he received no answer, he silently walked in and wrapped his arms around the elder's waist. Tae didn't have to ask what was wrong because he knew what was going through his best friends mind. "You're thinking about him again, aren't you?" Jin nodded, sighing. "I may or may not miss Namjoon more than I think I do, even if I try to convince myself. He always manages to appear in my dreams and I just want to forget him already because most likely, he forgot about me." 

"Hyung, what if he misses you too?" He asked the elder softly, rocking them back and forth. Jin frowned and gently prayed off Taehyung's arms, and turns around to face him. "That's not possible. Don't you remember that girl, Victoria? They're together now so tell me Tae, do you really think he misses me? I highly doubt it. Anyways, let's go, I don't want to think about him anymore."
Taehyung nodded, following Jin out of the door and the two boys heads for the gym. After arriving to the gym, Jin went to do some barbell lift, leaving him to do some lunges. Jungkook's song came on again and he internally groaned as the memories came rushing back. But he sort of expected that so he took his headphones out and proceed to play some songs. But his song got interrupted by a phone call he hadn't expect to see in so long. "....Hello?"

"Hello, Taehyung! It's been so long! I heard about what happened and just wanted to say thanks for leaving! Jungkook has started to hang out with me again and he even agreed to take me out on dates! I told you that you were trash-"