Chapter 39 Love Sparks

~Fast Forward to summer vacation~ 

It was July and Jin found himself still thinking about Mark's last words to him. He hasn't mentioned it to anyone yet, but now he was wondering if he should talk to Namjoon about it. But right now, he wants to enjoy this day with his boyfriend and best friend since they were currently at the beach and Jin was resting under a shade with his perverted boyfriend on his side. 

"Namjoon, I think that's enough sunscreen!," He whined, squirming under his boyfriend's touchy hands. He felt his face go red when Namjoon's hands went dangerously close to his butt and swat the hands away, chuckling when he heard a whine. "But Jinnie, it's important that your entire body gets covered or else you'll get uneven tan lines!" 

Jin rolled his eyes playfully before sitting up, his hands brushing the sands off of his clothes. "Okay, your turn Namjoon. Turn over and let me apply sunscreen on you." Namjoon flashes his dimple smile before taking off his shirt and Jin found himself fanning from the sudden heat on his face. Oh daddy.  As the taller male positioned himself on the sand, Jin squirted an adequate amount of sunscreen onto his palms and began applying on the toned body. He started from the sleek back, making sure to massage every inch of the delicious looking skin, his face flushes when Namjoon started groaning in pleasure. 

He quickly squirted more sunscreen cream onto his palm and started making his way over to his boyfriend's tone legs and he greedily applies the cream, making sure to massage those as well. That earned him another groan and he smirked, an idea popping into his head. Checking around to see if there are others nearby and seeing none, he yanks Namjoon's shorts down and smacks the sunscreen onto the Nambooty, giving it a quick spread and squeeze before pulling the shorts back up. 

Namjoon yelp when he felt his booty being smack and groped. Suddenly, a pair of lips gently breathe into his ear and a sweet voice made him froze. "Turn around onto your back. I'm not done yet, Joonie.~"

Namjoon had never flipped onto his back so fast in his life. He quickly got into position and his eyes followed Jin's every movement, not missing the sly smirk on his face and he tried desperately to keep his shit together. They were at the beach and he didn't need a scene around them. He gulped as Jin massage his arms and his collarbone before his chunky hands made its way to Namjoon's tone stomach, and he bit back a moan. He smirks when saw the blush adorning Jin's face and he stopped breathing when Jin's hands got way too close to the noodle junior. His body jolted when Jin 'accidentally' brush against his genital area and he hissed, not appreciating the tease. Namjoon quickly sat up, hovering his boyfriend, who was looking all too innocent. "I don't appreciate the tease, baby boy." Jin shudders, shyly looking up at the taller male through his eyelashes while biting his lips. 

"Oh god," said a familiar voice.

"OH YES DADDY!" Hobi hollered from the ocean, ignoring the bewildered stares from all around him. 

"I AM DISGUSTED!," Taehyung shouted, rushing to cover his boyfriend's pure eyes from witnessing a sinful porn live. Jin's face burned as he grabbed a handful of sand and aim it at his giggling best friend. "YAH! What do you two want?" Jin huffed. 

"Well, there's a firework shop over on the other side of the beach. Let's go buy a few for tonight, hyung!" Taehyung giggles before releasing Jungkook's eyes. Jin blinked before nodding, extending a hand toward Tae, who grabbed it and lifted Jin up, giving Namjoon a very nice view of his ass. He lets out a yell when he felt a smack on his butt and he blushes, hearing the laughter coming from behind him. 

As the two best friends walked to the shop together, the problem kept nagging him at the back of his mind and he looked over to Tae. "Tae, remember that time when Mark dragged me along with him to the roof?" Taehyung looked at him, nodding. "Yeah, what was that all about?"