Chapter 45 New Interest

^^ Man, look at that jawline. Hot damn."

Jin groaned. He didn't think he would be back in here for so long. Standing in front of the baked section while he tried so hard to distract himself from the stare he was receiving from T.O.P. was hard. Out of all places, Hobi took him back to Ramenlicious because apparently, they recently opened up a new bakery section inside this huge restaurant. But he had to admit, most of the sweets here were so cute and his eyes grew wide when he saw several Ryan macaroons and wondered if he should get those for Namjoon. 

"Well, what do you think, Jin-hyung?" Hobi nudge, wiggling his eyebrows. "Told ya I knew a place!" 

Jin nodded, too engrossed on the adorable animal macaroon to notice a tall male coming out with his apron. "Hi there! Welcome to Sugar Daddy's bakery, what can I get for you two?"

Jin choked on his saliva, making eye contact with a short, curly hair man. Well, damn. "Um, do you guys take requests?" 

"Sure! What would you like? The daddies in the back will work on it." He winked, making Jin blush madly while Hobi laughs. "Can you make us a Ryan Cake and a bunny cake?" Hobi winked, causing the curly hair man to smirk. "Alright, anything else?"

"On the Ryan cake, can you put "Happy Birthday Namjoon", and for the bunny cake, put "Happy Birthday, Jungkook," Jin piped up, still eyeing the macaroons. 

"Okay, your order should be done in a few hours so can I get a phone number to call when it's ready to be picked up?" The guy was looking at Jin and Hobi nudge with his elbow, gesturing him to give the guy his phone number instead. Jin immediately wrote down his information and slid the napkin back to the male. 

"Alright...Seokjin, I'll call you when it's done! If you see an unknown number, that's me. My name is Kim Sung-won, by the way. Sung-won left to the back and Jin slapped Hobi's arm, his face beet red. "Why the hell does he keep calling his co-workers daddies? Do I even want to know the reason behind it?!" 

Hobi guffawed, holding his stomach. "Jin-hyung, that's because there's nothing but males working back there. And they're pretty hot, which is why they're called sugar daddies. I've seen them. Anyways, wanna go eat some ramen? I'm hungry." 

Jin's stomach rumbled and he nodded in agreement, following Hobi as he picks a table near the window. While his eyes skim over the menu, a waiter came over and stood by their table. He didn't have to look up to know who it was and he mentally whines. "Good afternoon, boys. What drinks can I get you?"

Hobi smiles at the waiter, his flirting mode on. "Can I get a glass of lemonade with a side of a sugar daddy by the name of Choi Seung-hyun?" 

Oh my god, Hobi. Jin wanted to hit him with the menu. He felt his face burned when he heard that deep chuckle he hadn't heard for so long. "I'll think about that. What about you, Jinnie?" 

Oh, he still calls me Jinnie....maybe he's not angry at me anymore. "I'd like an iced tea, please." 

TOP nodded, jotting down the orders. "Would you like a sugar daddy on the side, as well Jinnie? I'm always free for you."

Jin stammered, causing Seung-hyun and Hobi to burst out laughing at his priceless expression. "I'm just kidding. What would you boys like to eat?"

"The usual, please," Hobi said, smiling. "Alright, noted. I'll get your drinks." After he left, Jin released a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. Hobi quirks an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

"Ah...it's nothing. Anyways..." 

Hobi chuckles. "I swear, every male worker in here is so cute and two of them are already interested in you, Jinnie! First TOP and now that Kim Sung-won. If you don't want him, can I have him?" His eyes shine, smiling wide.