Chapter 6 Closer

"Ah, Seokjin-hyung?!"

Jin mentally slapped himself and turned around, not really wanting to face the red-head, especially since a certain someone was next to him. 

"Hi Jimin, what brings you here??" Jin asked, shyly. 

"Ah, Namjoon hyung and I were currently buying food for his apartment!" Jimin beamed, eager to speak to Jin. Jin didn't dare glance up at Namjoon, not after that incident, plus, he wasn't dressed nicely other than a white shirt and sweat pants. 

"He was trying to make ramen AND make sandwiches but he burnt all of the toast and the ramen too, Jin-hyung. Who the hell burns toast and ramen, right?! All you have to do is boil the dang noodles in the water!" Jimin whispered, leaning into Jin. Jin's eye widen as he let out a laugh, causing Namjoon to blushed. 

"Yah! I didn't burn everything!" Namjoon pouted, which Jin thought was cute. Jimin turned to look at him and gave him a blank stare. "What do you mean you didn't burn everything?! Jimin spluttered. He quickly turned to face Jin, who was watching the two with an amused face and grabbed both of his shoulders. Jimin stared at him. "When I walked through the door, it was like walking into the devil's lair, I thought I had walked into the dark lord savior's house!!" Jimin cried, giving him a look. "Then he had the audacity to continue cooking as if satan wasn't going to appear anytime soon, and OFFERED ME A BURNT BLACK SANDWICH THAT WAS BLACKER THAN SATAN'S BUTTHOLE, JIN HYUNG YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY FACE."  

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jin was laughing so hard

Namjoon covered his red face, too ashamed to even look up at anyone now. Jimin laughed alongside with Jin and slung his arm around his shoulder. When Jin finally calmed down, he took in a deep breath and got the courage to look at Namjoon, who was looking anywhere but him. Jin felt laughter rising up again but he forced it down, not wanting to embarrass the younger. 

Jin let out a small chuckle and Namjoon finally turns to look at him, then glance at the items in his basket. "Are you planning on making rice chicken soup??" He asked Jin. Jin gasp, remembering that Tae was waiting for him and was probably hungry at this point. He quickly checked the time and cursed. It was almost 7pm, meaning he was there for a whole hour. How did the heck did time go by so fast?!

"A-ah, yeah! Shoot, I just remembered someone is waiting for me at home to make dinner. I have to get going now, bye!" As Jin quickly made his way over to the cashier, Jimin was dragging Namjoon to him, who was protesting all the way. 

"Jin-hyung! Can we eat dinner with you?" Jimin asked, well more like pleading. Was Jin dreaming? He has to be dreaming, right? There's no way someone just asked to have dinner with him. This boy was surely something else, first, he asked Jin to be friends, and now he wants to have dinner with him? But deep down, he felt happy to have someone wanting to spend dinner with him. Although he was a bit reluctant about having Namjoon, who was friends with Jackson a.k.a. biggest bully at their school, to come over for dinner, he secretly didn't mind since he always wanted to eat together with him. He finished paying for his groceries and gathered his groceries in both of his hands.