Chapter 64 Walk On Memories

~~Thank you reading this far and for supporting my book 💋. Now onto the story! Enjoy~

"My answer is..."

A frown decorated his face as he recall the earlier event. Did he make the right choice? Considering both his mind and heart weren't exactly cooperating with one another last night. He debated hard since his heart scream Namjoon but his mind started showing him recollections of events that reminded him of Namjoon's wrongdoings. Plus, he didn't want to dwell in his past forever, even if it's been 4 years since their breakup. But he still wants Namjoon. He sighs what seems to be the tenth time and refocus his attention out the window and he squints. There was an unusual man wearing a fedora hat with a dragon blazer and ripped black jeans talking to a tall African American man in a suit with sunglasses. The man suddenly glance at his direction and he quickly crane his neck back to the front, his heart thumping hard against his chest. He couldn't deny his curiousity and took a peek again only to see them disappear and he frowned. What an odd man.

Namjoon shifted his attention back  looking out the window. It seems that he wasn't the only one who spotted those two strangers and something about the shorter male with the red hair dye stir up a memory from his middle school years but he couldn't put his finger on it. Shrugging the memories away, he didn't realize he's staring at his ex boyfriend when the prince himself locked eyes with him and he immediately cast his gaze away, pink slathering his cheeks for a bit. Things between them has gotten more awkward ever since last night and he couldn't help but wonder what The sudden urge to peek increases and he dares a look, almost smiling when those doe eyes kept closing and reopening, and how his head would occasionally slip out of his palm before he jolts back into position. He finds himself staring at his cute nose, his plump lips, and the jawline that developed, the undercut along with his soft brown locks that he just wants to caress his fingers in. This is the man I once dated and now look at him. He's a definition of a prince. He looks away, ignoring the blossoming feeling inside his heart.

~~~

Jungkook tap his fingers on his desk, his eyebrows scrunching and his lips pouted. Now that he knows Taehyung goes to the same university as him, he doesn't know how to approach the man to ask for forgiveness. He bit his lip and looks over to Taehyung, chuckling when he saw the other almost passing out on his desk. He allows himself to observe the new Kim Taehyung with his hair tied up in a small little ponytail, his pierced earrings, and how his jawline has defined over the years. God, he's gotten so damn good looking, it's no wonder he's popular around here. He hates it. A loud bang startled him and he turns to see Taehyung clapping his hands together and smiling apologetically to the professor, who simply forgave him with a laugh.

Taehyung could feel his face heat up and buried his face inside his arms when he heard his classmates giggles. A certain laugh caught his ears and he peek up to see Jungkook muffling his laugh from behind his palm while trying to not attract attention. His eyes widened when Jungkook turn to look at him still laughing and he couldn't help the small smile on his face as it took him back to memory lane of when he first caught fetus Jungkook nodding off in class back in high school. He chuckles softly. Now it's the other way around.

The class finally ends and Taehyung puts his notebook and books back inside his backpack, flashing a smile when his desk was surrounded by girls again, the memories floating away from his head. Jungkook purposely took his time to organize his bag just to watch the older for a bit more before he leaves. After organizing his bag, Taehyung was already getting up with girls following him and he instantly got up and walked out first to grab his chance. As the male walks out with girls surrounding him, he hadn't expect to see Jungkook standing against the wall, leaning casually with his phone on his hand.