Chapter 58 Airport

~^^imagine he had a mask and sunglasses on~~

Kwon Jiyong sips on his wine as he watches the news on his phone. Suddenly, the door slammed open to reveal a hot headed woman, stomping her heels toward his direction. "The little shit ran off again!" She angrily threw her gun on the floor and pour herself a glass of wine, pushing her hair out of her face.

He raised an eyebrow and puts his phone down. "I don't see why you feel the need to kill him. He's not your target, Kim Namjoon is."

Hyuna glared at him. "Don't even mention his name right now. He's the reason why I want to kill that Kim Seokjin. If I can't have him, then I'll make him suffer for the rest of his life by getting rid of that Jin guy! I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for that worthless brat!" She kicks her heels off in frusration, not caring where it landed.

"I assume you killed her?" Jiyong asked calmly, his eyes traveling down to the blood stained on her dress. He smirks when she turns to glare at him.

"I wouldn't have to if she just listened to me! Oh well, I feel much better now that she's gone. I never liked her to begin with. She was always a weakling, letting a guy cloud her decisions." Hyuna grins at him, laughing as she pours herself another glass. Jiyong shook his head in disbelief. "What a hypocrite, calling her a weakling when you're one yourself." He stood up and went over to his weapon compartment to admire his latest guns.

"Just what the hell do you mean by that?" He could feel her eyes drilling holes at the back of his head. He simply smiles wide as he continues to admire his guns that were imported from Japan.

"Aren't you currently wasting your energy trying to kill a man that "stole" your man? Seems to me you're just like those women. Fragile, pathetic, weak."

She stood up and threw her glass of wine at his back, his eyes narrowing as he glares at her through the reflection. What about you?! Coming all the way over here to Korea to capture your ex lover instead of having your men do the work! Seems like you're growing soft! Tch! Calling me a hypocrite, don't make me laugh Kwon Jiyong!"

He whirls around, his hands shoved deep in his pocket as he take stride steps toward her. "It's G-Dragon to you, you imbecile. You see, I have no intention of claiming a runaway as my lover anymore. She's seen too much already and I can't let her run loose with information the authorities have been chasing after." He whips out his gun and aims at her, watching with enjoyment as she suddenly shriek out loud, trying to run away.

"Don't take it personally, but I detest woman who allows their emotions to cloud their judgment. It doesn't suit my type of business." The bullet pierced her heart and he calmly walks over to her body while taking off his wine covered jacket, throwing it over her body as he walks out of the room. With a snap of his fingers, several men immediately went straight into the room to dispose of her body. "Have fun rotting in hell, partner."

~~~
Namjoon smiles brightly as he breathe in the air of Seoul. "I'm back, baby! Whoo!" A couple of girls walking by stares at him, wondering who was this fine piece of caramel colored candy with the deep voice. He runs his fingers through his colored hair and went inside the airport, quickly stopping by the men's restroom before purchasing some food. While he eats, he calls Jungkook to pick him up as he finishes his remaining food and began walking to the front to wait for the younger. Boredom was starting to creep up on him so he took out his earbuds and started jamming to "Dope", blocking out the mass of noises inside the airport.

Meanwhile, the Kim's and Hoseok had just landed on the grounds of Seoul and were getting off the plane with a huge men in a black suit following behind them. As they near the airport entrance, Jin tilted his hat downwards and shove his mask up forward, making sure to hide his face. Hoseok glance around the area, while Taehyung adjusted his sunglasses and mask, trying his best to cover his puffy face. He'll never forget seeing her lifeless body covered in her own blood with tear stains on her face. The giant man in black scans the airport area to make sure threat wasn't around the corner as they step foot into the large building filled with people dragging their suitcases. Tiffany had ordered him to bring the boys to safety and he is determined to follow those orders, even if she's gone. "Are you boys hungry?"