Chapter 81 Don't Forget

~I believe it's my turn to sit on his lap, Jiyong. ~

"You've certainly haven't changed a bit, Jiyong." Seung hyun stated, eyeing the male up and down. "Still short as ever and you even dyed your hair again. Are you trying to become a human lollipop?"

"Shut up." Kwon Jiyong retorted, his arms crossed with a look of irritation on his face.

"Why are you so obsessed with me, Jiyong? Is it because you got lonely?"

"Don't push it TOP, or else I'll end your life right here and you know I can do that."

"Then tell me why you went through great length to find me." Seung hyun stated calmly. The two are currently at his house right now, sitting across from each other.

Jiyong narrows his eyes. "You act as if I'm only after you."

"That's because you already found the others, am I correct? It seems like I was the only one who gave you a hard time with my location."

"Had it not been for Kim Seokjin, I wouldn't have known your location." Jiyong slightly smirked. Seung hyun's glare grew deadly. "Touch him and you die."

"All I need was your location. I could care less about some low-life."

"Always looking down on others. Doesn't it get tiring to have that egocentric personality, Jiyong? This is why I left. I can't possibly live a normal life with you constantly controlling my every move." Seung hyun went to go fetch some wine from his kitchen. 

"Didn't I give you everything you wanted from the minute you opened your eyes?" G-Dragon said, mockingly. 

"You can never give me what I want. Now tell me what is it that you want from me now that you found me." Unexpectedly, G-Dragon threw his head back and laugh. "I can't visit my favorite person?"

"Bullshit. Either tell me what is it that you want or get out of my house. Your presence is making my house look ugly." Seung hyun frowned, getting annoyed with each passing minute. The man is stalling time and Seung hyun isn't having it. His mind wanders off to Jin, wondering if the younger read the diary already. He could picture both his and Namjoon's reactions when they stumbled upon the truth. However, the sound of footsteps interrupted his thoughts and he's suddenly face to face with Jiyong, who had an undesirable expression. 

TOP arched an eyebrow and slowly set his wine down. His eyes narrowed and he eyes the smaller male warily. "What do I want? I want to kill you right here because you betrayed me. But I won't do that since you're my top agent." G-Dragon cackles at his own joke and slapped his knee, doubling over with laughter. After a couple of minutes, his laughter died down and he turns to Seung hyun. 

"Doesn't it get lonely living by yourself, Seung hyun? You said you wanted a normal life but from what I've seen, you're still a loner and has always been one. It's no wonder people are not interested in staying around."

"Loneliness was something I learned from you, considering everyone tends to leave you. But there's a difference between you and me. People come back to me. Yours don't." 

G-Dragon stops smiling and immediately marches over to him, causing him to fall onto a chair with the younger sitting on top of his lap. "You've gotten so damn cocky since you left! I should've ended you sooner!"

Seung hyun smirk and leans back. "But you won't." He grabs the back of G-Dragon's neck and pulls him closer so that their forehead touches. "It's because I was created solely to stay by your side. You can't kill me no matter what, because you need me."

"What?" Jiyong hissed, eyes widening in disbelief. "Are you out of your mind? I came here to get rid of you and the other two, not for this nonsense!"