Chapter 35 Breathe

HALLELUJAH ANOTHER UPDATE! Y'all enjoy now. ;) 

"Jungkook, are you sure?"

"I-I don't know hyung. I'm confused right now but what I do know is that my feelings for Taehyung aren't simply a crush or any of that some sort. It's stronger. I don't just like him...I really, really like him, hyung. Maybe I'm falling in love? I don't know, I'm scared..." 

Jimin frown as he leans back against the mountains of pillows on Jungkook's bed. He watches Jungkook nervously playing with his fingers and couldn't help but feel sad for the boy. He scoots closer and gently stroke the back of Jungkook's hair, hoping to help calm his nerves down. "It'll be okay, Kookie. You don't have to be scared at the fact that you're falling in love. If Taehyung does love you back, that's even better and you both will get the chance to be happy together."

At least the person you love will love you back Kookie. Damn. 

Jimin tried to erase the memory but he just couldn't. He thought that if he kept staying by Yoongi's side, he could eventually have the other male forget the other boy he told him about, and like him instead. But after finding out it's Hobi and becoming friends with him, he was torn. Torn between wanting happiness for Yoongi, but also wanted to be his happiness as well. He didn't realize he became lost deep in thought when Jungkook sat directly in front of him. 

"Jimin-hyung...," Jungkook said softly. Jimin faked a smile. "Yeah?"

"You're crying again..." Jungkook began wiping his tears as he was too shocked to move a muscle. He didn't even realize the waterworks started, but now he found himself unable to stop the dam that broke. His silent cries became vocal as he embraces Jungkook, who held him back silently. "Hyung, what's wrong? Is it about Yoongi-hyung?"

Jimin released his grip on Jungkook to wipe away his tears. "I...went looking for him after he didn't come back for a long time and when I found him, he...h-he was kissing someone else." Jimin cried, burying his face onto the pillows. Jungkook started rubbing his back in a soothing manner. "Hyung-"

Jungkook's phone rang from across the room. Giving Jimin an apologetic look, he stood up to retrieve his phone and checks the caller name. He bit his lip. Should I answer it? He glances at Jimin before swiping the accept button. 

"Hi Yoongi-hyung, what's up?" Upon hearing Yoongi's name, Jimin eyes widen and he immediately inches closer to Jungkook, pressing his phone against the phone.

"Jungkook! Is Jimin there with you?!"

"Yeah, he's with me hyung."

"Oh thank god. I was wondering where the hell he went. I thought he had gotten lost at the hospital so I went looking for him. Let me talk to him for a bit."

Jimin felt his heart swell at Yoongi's concern for him. But that doesn't mean he was ready to talk to him. In fact, he knew if he did, he would probably break down so when Jungkook turns his head to him, his eyes pleaded for the younger to lie for him. Jungkook got the message and gave a slight nod before shifting his attention back to Yoongi.

"U-um, Jimin-hyung is currently taking a shower right now. I could leave a message."

"Oh...nah it's okay. I was just wondering if he was still up for the sleepover. But I guess not." 

Jimin's heart clench. He wanted to go so badly, but he couldn't face Yoongi yet. 

"Is he alright?" Jimin froze at the sudden voice on the other end. It was Hobi. Jimin face fell. Was Hobi staying over at Yoongi's house? 

"Yeah, he went home with Jungkook and is with him at the moment. Alright, I'll leave you now Jungkook. Good night."

"Oh okay, good night hyung." Jungkook ended the call and gently toss his phone to the side. He sighs before daring a look at Jimin.