Chapter 68 Be Mine

~~^^^ Damn.

Hoseok stood up and went over to greet the handsome couples, while Namjoon and Seung-hyun have a stare off. The atmosphere changed instantly and Jin could feel the suffocation closing in. Hoseok glance between the two, sensing the tension in the air and an idea popped into his head. It's a bit risky but if he's going to help out Namjoon with trying to make amends with Jin, he had to leave the house, even if he's a bit worried that he might come back to find the living room all messed up. "I'm gonna go out for a bit. You three have fun!" He ignores Jin's death glare and wave before trotting out of the door. "Was it okay to leave them? I'm sure Jin-hyung wouldn't allow the fight to happen inside the house." He couldn't help but thought back to what Namjoon told him regarding the Yoonmin couple, and it brought a mixture of envy and sadness into his chest, a feeling he can't explain why. A dog barking interrupted his thinking session and he walks on over to pet the smiling puppy a couple houses down the street.

"You're so cute," Hoseok coos, stroking her brown fur through the gate. The puppy started licking his hand and then nuzzle against his palm, her cute little tail wagging at him. "Gosh, you're so kawaii! I should steal you away and go on a adventure to find myself a hot daddy while we're at it." He saw the name tag and his dream of capturing this adorable ball of hair shattered as he checks the name, tilting his head to the side. "Min Holly? Why does that sound familiar?"

"Hoseok?"

Hoseok instantly stood up and locked eyes with none other than Park Jimin.

"Jimin!" He exclaims, staring at the now handsome male in front of him. His eyes bulged when the smaller suddenly ran out of the gate and tackles him into a hug. "Hyung, you don't know how much we miss you!" The smaller male clung on to him, refusing to let go when the taller male tried to squirm his way out. "Yah, Jimin. You're hugging too tight!"

"Sorry, hyung. I just couldn't help myself. It's been so long since we hung out and I even started to miss your dirty stories and your weird obsession with dildos," Jimin admits, fidgeting with his fingers which Hoseok thought was adorable. "Hyung, will you ever forgive Yoongi-hyung and I? Please, we both miss you and -"

"Jimin? What are you- Hoseok?" Yoongi came walking out with a dog trash bag and a leash for Holly, who wagged her tail excitedly at the leash. "W-what are you doing here?"

Hoseok kicks a pebble on the sidewalk, his hands shoved deep inside his khaki pants. "Just came out for a walk and spotted Holly, then came over to say hi to her." It felt so weird looking at the man he once had feelings for. A man walking from the corner of his eye cause him to glance over and his eyes grew a bit wide at the strange male with the black hair and dragon tattoo on his arm, accompanied by a tall dark male. It appears that they were looking for something and turns out he's right because the smaller male is now walking over to him.

Holly suddenly started barking and growl at the two strangers, causing the two to glare at her. Jimin quickly went over to grab the dog and rushed inside the house after bowing his head as an apology to the strangers. The moment they walked in, Holly's behavior suddenly shifted and she's back to wagging her tail and walking around the living room. Jimin stared at her weird behavior and immediately went to the windows, curious about the two strangers.

"Excuse me, but do you know where this house is located at?"

Hoseok eyes the address and frown. He's not familiar with this address and shook his head. "I'm sorry but I don't know where it is." He thought he saw a flash of annoyance on the strangers face before it's replaced quickly with a smile. "Thank you." With that, the two walked away, leaving Hoseok and Yoongi to stare at their backs. But Yoongi still couldn't shake off the uncomfortable feeling. Just who are those guys?