Chapter 78 Danger

^^😍😍

"Jimin, tell me what do you think of this beat. I think it'll suit Namjoon's lyrics." Yoongi pressed play and glance over to Jimin. "The problem is, Namjoon's voice doesn't go with it, but it'll go great with his lyrics. You try singing it, his lyrics are right here."

Jimin scans the paper and started singing for a couple of seconds, while Yoongi stares at him. After the younger is done, he looks over to the older smiling, awaiting his response. "How's that hyung?"

"I'll have to find someone else. You did good, Jimin." Yoongi turns back and glance at the time. "Eh? I wasn't good enough?" He pouts, cupping his face as he scoots closer to Yoongi.

"You sing well, but your voice doesn't cut it baby, not for this song. I think I have someone in mind, I'll go visit their house later." Holly came walking in and she barked, wagging her tails. Jimin smiles instantly and immediately walk over to her. "Someone wants to go walk walk. Yoongi hyung, let's go walk her!"

"But I'm working!," the older whined, slouching back to his seat further. "Plus, I still need to make some adjustments."

"Fine, no ass for a week. Come on Holly!" Jimin heads for the door and turns around, expecting to see his boyfriend getting up but he still sat there. "I'm fine with a week," the other mutters, still eyes glue to the computer screen. The younger scoff and turns back around, descending down the hall. "No ass and bj for a month, then!"

"Wait for me, Jimin!" Yoongi hollered and ran after the laughing male, with Holly barking happily at his presence.

~~~

Jungkook had just finish his workout routine and is going over to the men's bathroom to wash off. After washing off, he bumps into a taller man and quickly apologizes. "I'm so sorry!"

"Hey man, it's no sweat. I can't help it when people are constantly attracted to these guns," the man chuckles and flexes his arms. " Jungkook laughs awkwardly.

"I notice you've been coming here often and it's nice to see someone from high school taking care of their body. Most teens I know only focus on eating and sleeping." The image of Taehyung from high school instantly popped into his mind and he chuckles, nodding in agreement. "True, I know someone that was once like that, and I'm not in high school. I'm in university."

"Oh shit, you got a baby face! It's not a bad thing or anything. Hey, what's your name? We could work out together sometimes since we go here a lot!" the older man asked, his eyes twinkling. "Yeah, that sounds great! My name is Jungkook!" The man reaches out for a handshake to which Jungkook returned the gesture back. "I'm Young Dong bae, but I prefer Taeyang. Been my nickname since my middle school years!"

"Ah, that's a cool nickname! Any reason why you chose it?," Jungkook asked, opening a protein bar and munching on it. Taeyang drank a water bottle and sighs. "Long story shory, a former friend of mine suggested I be called "Taeyang" as a nickname and it stuck with me ever since. But anyways, I'll catch you later Jungkook. I gotta go head to work now! See you later!" he waves at the younger before sprinting into his car, leaving the young man to watch him in curiosity.

~~~

"G-Dragon?" Jin questioned, titling his head. The attractive male smiles and nodded. "It's a nickname I prefer being called. My cousin has a nickname too. T.O.P." Jin nodded, knowing that information. "Yeah, I know that. I'm just shocked that he didn't tell me about you, since he hardly mentions any relatives." He didn't like talking about his family either, but I think this G-Dragon knows that. He caught a flash of sinister in those eyes momentarily before it disappeared. What was that?