Chapter 57 Come Back Home

~~ Enjoy~~

"Jimin, this is pointless." Yoongi frowned, his eyes already starting to hurt from the light emitting from the computer.

They've been observing all of Hoseok's videos for weeks now, trying to figure out if they could detect any hint of the sunshine's whereabout. But it was no use. Every video displayed the exact same background, Hoseok still wearing nothing but black and a mask to cover up his identity. Jimin bit his lip as he felt a headache coming and lean back, sighing deeply. "We need Namjoon-hyung here."

"We've spent several weeks watching every single video and not once did we see anything that was out of the ordinary. So what makes you think that lamp post could somehow magically figure out their location, Jimin?" Yoongi grunted, still feeling bitter about his argument with Namjoon.

"But hyung, maybe Namjoon-hyung could spot something we missed. Let's give him a call right now!" Jimin scrolls down through his contact and taps on Namjoon's name, waiting for the other to answer. After three rings, his face lip up when the other came into view. "Ah, Namjoon-hyung!"

"Oh, Jimin! What's up?"

Jungkook shoves his phone back inside his pocket and scoots closer, trying to get a view of the screen. "Hyung, we need your help on something! Do you have time right now?" Yoongi cross his arms, sitting a bit farther away from the two as watches in silence, occasionally tapping his fingers on his biceps.

"Uh, I'm currently on a tour right now but it should be finished soon!"

"Ah, jinjja? How's New Zealand, hyung?" The maknae asked. Yoongi rolled his eyes as the three talks with one another, forgetting the main mission in hand. He went back to watching the video, this time doing his best to capture every detail in that video.

"It's fantastic, baby!" Namjoon answered in English, smiling. After the breakup with Victoria several months ago, he needed a huge break from everything including freeing his thoughts about Jin so he picked New Zealand as his vacation.
After the tour around the village ended, he went back to his hotel and hits the speaker button while he changes into a more comfortable clothes and hop on the bed, feeling the fatigue now kicking in. "Alright, I'm back at the hotel. What is it that you need help on, Jimin?"

"We need you to see if you can figure out something for us. Go on YouTube and type 'Mr.Sunshine' and click on his most recent videos, hyung."

"Okay." Namjoon did as he was told and several videos popped up into his screen. He clicks on the most recent video and let's it played while he grabs his phone. "I have the video on,what exactly do you want me to do now?" His eyes widen as he watches the dance moves performed skillfully on a impressive room.

"Hyung, do you remember Hobi? That's him. His nickname is J-hope!"

Namjoon choked on his drink. "JINJJA!? Whoa, that's some impressive dance moves. I'm still confused as to why you want me to watch his video, Jimin."

"We were hoping you could figure out his whereabout! Do you think you could do that?"

He frowned at the request. "Jimin, I don't think that's a good idea."

Jimin pouted as he leans back against the chair. "Why not, hyung! We could figure out where they are and-"

"And what? Fly over there and surprised them? I don't think they'll be happy to see us at their doorsteps, Jimin. Did you forget how mad Hoseok was before they left? I'm sorry Jimin, but it's best if we leave them alone."