Chapter 20 Secret

"How the hell did you get my number, Hyuna?" Namjoon growled and stood up, walking to the edge of the roof.

At the mention of Hyuna, Jackson's eyes narrowed as he watches Namjoon talking to his ex again. He clenches his fist so hard that he didn't notice he had broken his chopsticks. Cursing furiously and no longer feeling like eating, he throws his food in the trash bin before stomping over to Namjoon. Once he got there, he stood silently to listen to the conversation.

Jimin and Yoongi watch the scene with an arch eyebrow. He looked over to Yoongi for confirmation on what the heck just happened and Yoongi shrugged, not knowing what to say either. 

Hyuna: "I can't call my boyfriend, Namjoon?"

Namjoon: "You mean, ex-boyfriend. That doesn't answer my question."

Hyuna: *laughs* "ha! Still a hard headed I see. I got your number from a little birdie. That's all I'm telling you. I was wondering if we could maybe hang out at your house? Just like the old times."

Namjoon forces his breath to escape from his nose, helping him calm down before he unleashes his fury. "Stay away from me. I don't know how you got my number but don't you ever get near me again. When I told you before to never contact me or even try to contact me, I meant it." He tightens his phone as the old memories came back rushing to him.

Hyuna: "Namjoon, we both know I always get what I want remember? Don't tell me you're still holding a grudge on me for what happened in the past?"

Namjoon: "You fucking cheated on me on our damn anniversary with an ex-friend of mine. Don't fucking dick with me."

Hyuna: "My my, you're still mad about that? Namjoonie~ that was in the past. I want you again, and I know you still love me."

Namjoon eyes harden at that. Of fucking course, he still had feelings for her, she was the only one who truly made him feel like the happiest guy on the planet. She accepted him for who he is and always cared for him , until he saw her in bed, their  bed with an ex-friend of his. A brother he had looked up too. Since then, he swore to keep a distance from the two and made sure they were to never contact him again.

Namjoon: "You must be mistaken. I don't love you anymore. In fact, I have a boyfriend now so goodbye."

Hyuna: "What? Boyfriend? Kim Namjoon, what did you say-?"

Namjoon hangs up and decided to head to class. As he turns around, he lets out a manly girly scream with his hand over his chest. "GOD son of a noodle, Jackson! You scared me, man! What the hell!"

Jackson laughs before slinging an arm around Namjoon. "Sorry man, you looked too engrossed in that conversation, I didn't want to interrupt. Mind telling me what the bitch wants? How did she get your phone number anyways?"

Namjoon grits his teeth and clenches his fist. "I don't know how but she wants me back man."

Jackson stopped walking and glares at him. "She's damn crazy if she thinks you're going back to her. That whore cheated on you with that..guy." Jackson does not dare mention the guy's name as he remembers how much chaos Namjoon had done to the guy's house after he caught her with the guy he looked up too. He silently shudders at the horrid memory. He may be the biggest bully at school, but they haven't seen Namjoon in action yet. 

Namjoon heads back to his spot and packed up his things. He decided to head to class early to clear his mind. Ignoring his friend's worried look, he slung his bag over his shoulder and wave, telling them he's gonna go to class first. As he's making his way over to his classroom, he heard voices coming from the male bathroom. One voice had him running to the restroom.