Chapter 86 Reflection

~I'm back! Sorry for taking so long and thank you for being so patient with me >_< ~ 

After driving to the now for sale house, a ping of sadness strikes a cord in his heart. Jungkook takes a deep breath and craned his neck up at the sky. "Hi, noona. I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry for not visiting before, so much has happened and I wish you were still here to witness the good times. But you can hear me from up there, right? I hope so. Do you remember the day when we spoke in your room and how you told me that I should followed my heart and to never give up? Thank you for telling me that because Taehyung and I are incredibly happy with each other now and have been going strong since."

The wind gently brushes his hair and a slight sweet smell enters his nostrils. For a moment, it felt like her presence was still here but when he scans his surroundings, all he saw were fallen leaves scattered around the house. The trees started to dance with the wind, shaking their branches as Jungkook stares at them with a gentle gaze. 

His phone buzzed, alerting him of the time. Taehyung and him had a date today and Jungkook knew if he was late, his boyfriend would make him wear that red frilly dress again. He chuckles at the memory and smiles wide up in the sky. 

"Tiffany noona. Thank you and watch over us. Wish me luck today! Annyeong." He waved at the sky and immediately turns around, jogging back to his car. 

~~~~

"You're late!"

"Sorry sorry, traffic jams." Jungkook chuckles, snaking his arms around Taehyung's waist and plants a kiss on his cheek. "But I'm here now, so let's go grab your favorite ice cream as an apology and go on the amusement rides, yeah? Please don't make me wear the red frilly dress again, Tae. I don't want those oldies hitting on me again." The younger pleaded with his eyes and he pulls the older into his arms, pecking his lips.

Taehyung giggles and nodded, intertwining their fingers together. "Fine, but I want a double flavor ice cream!" After a long day of going on different rides and taking thousands of selcas to post on Twitter, they're currently walking around hand in hand while licking on some ice cream. Upon turning a corner, a little gift shop came into view and Jungkook yelps at the sudden pull.

"Kookie! Let's go inside that gift shop! Come on!" 

While Taehyung jumps around the store like an exciting child, Jungkook went straight to the animals ears section and has his eyes set on the couple reindeer sets. After a few seconds, he heads straight to the cashier. 

"Hey babe! Are you done?" Jungkook turns around to see Taehyung walking over to him, smiling wide with his cheeks flushed from running around like a little child. His eyes travels down to the pair of reindeer sets on Jungkook's hands and then locked eyes with the grinning bunny. 

"For you. Wear it." Jungkook grins and hands one set over to his boyfriend while he wears the other one. "It's a couple reindeer set. I thought it'd be cute if we wore this throughout the park. Come on! Let's go on one last ride and then head out to eat. Race ya!" Jungkook immediately took off running, smiling widely at the protests from behind.

"Yah, Jungkook! Wait! Aish!" Taehyung laughs and ran to catch up to him. 

~~~~

"Tae....when I said to go pick a restaurant, I didn't think you picked this, honestly." Jungkook muttered under his breath as they waited for their turn at the front. 

"Hobi hyung told me we should try eating here since this place has good food. Sorry Kookie ah, if it makes you uncomfortable, we can go somewhere," Taehyung eyes him worriedly, grabbing onto the younger's hand.