Chapter 75 Shadow Woman

~~~

Several months later, Seung hyun is back working at Ramenlicious and things got a bit quiet for his liking. There hasn't been any more signs of shooting and for the past couple of weeks, he would drive around Jin's house to make sure there isn't any weapons nearby. Despite making his appearance again, he made sure to disguise himself when he's out late and working out more to increase his strength.

Anyways, now that he knows G-Dragon is definitely around the area, he plans on leaving work early with Sleepy to discuss some things. He still is heartbroken over his breakup with Jin but the younger's happiness matters most to him and if it's Namjoon, then he's alright with it. Although, he needs to tell him the truth soon.

A wind bell chime alerted him of a customer and he glance over only to have his eyes widen as she walks over to him. He look outside and saw the men in blacks, causing him to pull her back to the employee room. He hadn't seen her in years but there's no time for greetings. "It's dangerous to be walking outside with G-Dragon around, what are you doing here?" The woman looks at him sadly. "I was staying at Tiffany's house but one of her men recently got shot and now I have no protection for me and my daughter."

"Daughter? Since when did you-" His breath hitched when a small head peek over his sister's shoulders and his eyes wide. "She's turning 4 this year. I gave birth to her on November 7th." Lucky Lucy merely nodded, biting her lips. "If you're thinking of what I'm thinking, yes it's true and no, he doesn't know about her. C-can't I stay with you, oppa?"

The waiter sigh and rubbed his temples. "I'm sorry, but I can't let you and my niece stay with me because I'm already being targeted. But I know where you can stay." He wrote down the address on his notepad and tore it out, handing it to her. "Explain to him your situation and he'll help you. But please, don't try and do anything rash while you're there, alright? They're happily in love and I don't need you breaking them apart."

Lucky Lucy rolled her eyes playfully. "I won't do that, I don't even even know who lives in this address, oppa. Besides, my daughter is the only love I want right now! Isn't that right, Ayla?" She kisses her baby cheeks, earning a giggle in response. "Anyways, I'll go over to his house now. Do visit us, ok? Bye oppa!" She waved and Seung hyun watches her leave until she got into a taxi and drove off. He sigh and called Sleepy over, explaining to him about the woman and her child.

~~~

"Namjoon, I'm trying to bake here!," Jin whines as his boyfriends grabby hands continue to assault his body. "Don't you have work?!"

"I am working, I'm just looking for some inspirations for my latest song, baby." Namjoon chuckles, creating a mark on Jin's neck, earning a low moan.

"How does touching my body gives you inspiration?," the elder replied in an exasperated way. "Are you kidding me? You are a work of God, Jin. Just look at you. How can I not touch you? From your eyes to your cute nose, to your kissable plump lips and down these shoulders. You're perfect babe, and don't you deny it. I know perfection when I see one." He nuzzle his nose with the other, who giggles and playfully hit Namjoon's chest. "You big sap. I better hear how handsome I am in your song, Joonie. I can't wait to hear it when it finishes." Jin smiles and stood on his toe to kiss the the tall man, who took this opportunity to deepened the kiss.

When they parted, Namjoon pecks his forehead and Jin's face flushes at the gesture. "After work, let's have a movie date with you and me at your house. My house doesn't have any food at the moment, oh crap. I forgot I still have to do some grocery shopping," Namjoon groans, laying his head on those loveable broad shoulders. Jin merely snickers and glances at the clock, his eyes lighting up at the time. "Well, my shift just ended so let's go do some food shopping for our movie date. How does that sound?"