Chapter 29 Confession

^^ 😍  

BOLD= T.V. Characters  

Namjoon took one good look in the mirror as he readjusts his hair and straightens out his clothes....for the 5th time today. Today marks his 6th month anniversary with Jin and he'd be lying if this doesn't remind him about his anniversary with Hyuna. Refusing to think it further, he made his way to his kitchen, grabbing a snack and heading to the living room to watch tv. He might as well kill time before his big date, which is in 3 hours. He refused to admit that the only reason why he got ready so early because he was a tad nervous to see how this would turn out since his last anniversary sucked. He turns on the television and some Korean drama called "Lies" was on. 

"Damn it, there's nothing good to watch on TV," Namjoon muttered while munching on some delicious chewy chocolate chips cookies, his favorites by the way. He pulls out his phone and went on to his social media, not paying any attention to the drama playing on the screen. 

"You piece of trash."

Namjoon glance at the screen before going back to scrolling through his Twitter. 

"You know you have feelings for her, yet you denied it to the very core all for some stupid reason."

Namjoon's eyes found its way back to the screen, his gaze lingering for a few seconds before going back to looking at tweets. 

"It's not a stupid reason when I clearly don't have any feelings for her. Like I said, I'm using her to gain something at the end. So get out of my way before I bash your face, old man."

"Ha! How dare you speak to your elderly that way. So you're running away now? You can fool your mind all you want, but you can't lie to your heart. What started off as a fake relationship became your worst nightmare. Admit it, Tenka. You're in love with her!"

Namjoon's attention was no longer on his phone, but now on the drama. He sets his phone down on the table, leaning back on his couch as his eyes watch the two men on the screen.

"You're a fool. She is merely a pawn in my hands. I don't have time for a relationship if that's what she desires. She's the daughter of that rich CEO, isn't she? If I can get closer to her, then my chance at becoming the boss will increase greatly."

Namjoon smirk, shaking his head from side to side. So this guy is like me, eh?  

"Even if she's a pawn in your hands, it doesn't stop you from developing feelings for her, now does it?" 

He frowned, his eyes narrowing at the screen. 

"Admit it, Tenka. These past few months have been a rollercoaster for you, hasn't it? You're getting deeper into the relationship, and you're falling for her." 

For some reason, an image of Jin popped into his head and he suddenly felt his heart racing and it made him annoyed. "Damn it, I'm not falling for him!" he angrily spat to no one. 

"Don't be foolish, old man! I'm disgusted that I have to put up this boyfriend act. I can't wait for it to end."  

"Hell yeah! It's tiring, isn't it?!" Namjoon shouted, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees. His eyes were practically glued to the screen at this point, not hearing anything but the voices in the drama. 

"Oh really. Say if she were to focus her attention on someone else, would that be alright with you?"

Suddenly an image of T.O.P. and Jin kissing and T.O.P. laying his head on Jin's shoulders had him clenching his fist unknowingly. "Damn it, I don't care. So what if he liked someone else, this whole relationship is fake anyways!"