Chapter 59 Tease

~~~
Jimin cups his face sadly as he watches Yoongi cook silently in Namjoon's kitchen. After what Namjoon told him about giving up on finding the guys, he suddenly thought about his own feelings for the elder, wondering if he should give up to. They were heading to university soon and he still hadn't seen any signs of the older falling for him back. He's beginning to lose hope and that thought broke his heart. He's a total whip for his friend and he wanted to so badly to have the other return his feelings but he knew that it's merely a wish he so desires. Gosh, I really like Yoongi, don't I?

A hand grips his shoulder and he turns around, looking into concerned eyes. "What's wrong, short stuff?"

Jimin smack his hand playfully at the nickname and pouted. "Should I give up on my feelings for Yoongi-hyung? He hasn't shown any sign of liking me back ever since I confessed to him, hyung. I don't want to give up so easily but a person can only hold on for so long."

Namjoon frown softly and sits next to him on the couch, sighing. "Have you asked him if he likes you back? His feelings could change about you now." The little mochi shakes his head side to side, still pouting as he gazes at Yoongi shifting to the side to grab some seasoning. "That's something I can't just ask out of the blue, hyung. I don't need him chasing after me like he did to you," Jimin laugh softly, recalling the memory. Namjoon smirks and an idea popped into his head. Oh Jimin, you have no idea.

He suddenly got up and hover above Jimin, caging the smaller male between his arms on the couch. "Jimin-ah, you smell so good right now." Namjoon's smile widened when he notice Yoongi whirl around with a wooden spoon in his hand. Jimin eyes widen at the proximity and blushed when the taller male leaned closer to his ear. "N-Namjoon hyung, what are you doing?" He squeaked even more when the male blew into his ear, watching Yoongi's expression from the corner of his eye. He took the risk of gently nibbling on the mochi's ear, earning a gasp and quickly back off laughing as Yoongi ran to push him off of the blushing mochi. "Yah don't touch my Jimin!"

Jimin stared at him wide eyed. "What did you say, hyung?" He stood up, walking over to the blushing male who backed away against the wall. "Y-yah, don't get the wrong idea! Y-you're my best friend s-so I-I-" Damn it, Kim Namjoon. Yoongi avoided eye contact and threw the wooden spoon at Namjoon, who successfully caught it with his clumsy hands. But Jimin isn't planning on letting the elder slide his way out so he pins him to the wall, risking his leg between the elder's leg to hold him in place. Yoongi's breath hitched as he stares at Jimin with dilated pupils and gulps. Jimin licked his lips and lean closer, his eye never breaking contact with the other. "Hyung....I waited for you for so long and I don't know if I can continue this anymore. What Namjoon said left me thinking b-but I don't want to give you up just yet. My feelings for you are so strong that I don't know what to do with them. I just want to show you just how much you mean to me, hyung."

Namjoon quietly set the wooden spoon down and went to turn off the stove. He grants them their privacy and decided to take a walk around the neighborhood to get some fresh air.

"Hyung....can I ask you something?" Jimin bowed his head down, suddenly afraid to look at him in the eye. Yoongi muttered out a quiet reply and Jimin gulps, feeling his inside is about to explode at the moment. " D-do y-you have any feelings for me at all? Or are you still thinking about Hoseok?" Yoongi didn't immediately replied, leaving the smaller male to think the worst. A couple of minutes passed and there was still no response. He suddenly felt tears rising but forced it down and instantly releases his grip on the other. "I'm sorry for asking-"

"I think about Hoseok everyday, wondering if he's doing alright out there." Jimin's heart cracked, unable to stop a lone tear from sliding down his face. "..........OK." He turns to walk away, gasping when he is now the one pinned to the wall.