Chapter 77 Darkness Rise

Previously on Revenge...

"And he's in a relationship with a guy name Kim Seokjin."

~~~

"..............What?," Jin said quietly, unsure if he heard that right. He stood up slowly and narrowed his eyes. "She's Namjoon's daughter?"

Taeyeon flinched slightly and nodded. "Y-yes. I'm sorry, I meant to tell him but it's obvious he despises me so I knew he wouldn't accept her." Tears welled up in her eyes and Jin looked over to see Ayla had fallen asleep, which is a relief.

"....Let's talk downstairs. We don't need Ayla waking up right now." Jin headed for the door and Taeyeon hesistantly followed, shutting the door softly behind her. The two quietly descended down the stairs and sat on the couch. "Speak." He ordered at the woman sitting in front of him. "Are you absolutely sure Namjoon is the father?" A part of him is hoping for a negative answer. He felt his world fallen when Taeyeon nods yes and he wanted to cry in frustration but kept his cool because he doesn't know the full story yet. "How?" It was only a one word response but Taeyeon knew what he meant.

".....It was back in high school, when Tiffany had a party at her house and I saw Namjoon there. He got drunk and I-I took him into a room and had sex with him..." She clamped her mouth shut and fists the ends of her shirt.

"Did Namjoon willingly had sex with you that time?," he asked quietly. He unknowingly clench his fist when she nodded no. "You raped him while he was drunk!?," he asked loudly, feeling his anger rise. "Why the hell would you do that!?"

"I-I'm sorry! At that time, I really wanted him to by my boyfriend but he'd always reject me! But I regret my decision now, I'm sorry." Taeyeon frowned, her voice laced with a heavy guilt. Jin sigh and closed his eyes as he leans his head back. Now that he realizes that Namjoon didn't have sex with her willingly, he felt bad for getting angry at him a couple years back. "I swear to the heavens, you better not tell me Namjoon is the father just so you can steal him away again." Maybe he should've listened to Namjoon and not be overly nice even if there's a little girl involved.

"No, that wasn't my intentions at all! I could care less about that man but I can't avoid him no matter how much I want to, because he's the father of Ayla. After I found out I had become pregnant, I left Seoul to avoid confrontation from Hyuna, his ex girlfriend. If she knew that I disobey her orders to stay away from him, and is pregnant with his child, she wouldn't have hesitated to murder us. I gave birth to her there and had plans on raising her there, but something major happened and I had to come back home."

Jin scrunch his eyebrows at the mention of Hyuna and scoffs. He doesn't say anything and let's her continue.

"But Hyuna is dead now, so I don't have to worry about her anymore." Jin could see the expression on her face visibly relaxed for a bit and it made him wonder how much power did Hyuna had over her.

"Though I'm not too sure why Kwon Jiyong would kill her though," she mutters to herself quietly but Jin heard it. "Who's this Kwon Jiyong?" Jin asked, puzzled. He watches the woman flinch back slightly and her jaw gap. "You mean Seung hyun hasn't told you about him? Um anyways, let's forget about what I said. Anyways, Namjoon is the father of Ayla and I have proof. I had the doctor over at Busan do a DNA test and this is what I received." While she fishes her suitcase for the documents, his mind is reeling on who this Jiyong guy is and how is Seung hyun related to him. Not to mention, Taeyeon knows the guy and Hyuna got killed by this guy or whatever. He groans silently and leans back on his couch.