Chapter 7 Trouble

It's morning and something funky entered his nostrils, causing his eyes to jolt open. Tae was on top of him, literally breathing on his face. Jin screamed, causing Tae to scream and fall off the bed. 

Jin hops up and glares at him. "You wanna tell me why you were breathing your stinky breath all over my face, Taehyung?!" Tae got up and laid his head on Jin's bed. "Hyung, I called you about 50 times and you wouldn't want to wake up! Now hurry and get dressed, we're late for school!" With that being said, Tae stood up and ran to his bedroom, getting ready. 

"What!" Jin exclaimed, checking the time. 7:40 a.m. Shit. Class starts in 20 minutes! He threw his cover off and immediately went to get ready. After both boys finished getting dressed, they immediately drove off to school. 

Namjoon was on his way to his locker when a pack of girls swarms around him. He groaned internally, recognizing the girls, I mean who couldn't. It was the biggest slut in the whole school, who had the face of a beauty, a body of a woman, and a voice of a siren, but a heart that was dirty. Kim Taeyeon.  She looks at him, sticks out her chest, and flutter her eyelashes at him. "Namjoonie~ are you going to be at Tiffany's party this Saturday? I was thinking of us going together as a couple~" she flirted, touching his arm. Namjoon smiled and leaned in towards her face. 

"Sounds nice, but I already have a hot date waiting for me. " He winked and left, but Taeyeon was stubborn. NO guys have ever rejected her, so she was determined to have Namjoon by her side for this party. Tiffany was trying to get Jungkook to be her chaperone, so no way would she lose to her, and what better way to top her is by asking the most popular guy at school. She smirked. "Is she hotter than me? Because there's no way she is, I mean look at me. I got it all baby~", her voice gotten deeper at the last part. She leaned even closer, gazing at him and Namjoon said nothing. 

~Meanwhile~ 

Jin and Tae rushed out of their car and ran to the school, stopping to catch a breath once in a while. "Yah Tae, we need to start exercising. We can't even run for a solid minute without stopping to catch a breath." Jin wheezed out, both hands on his knees. "That's funny hyung, for a moment there I thought you actually said we had to start exercising" Tae replied, leaning on the door to catch his breath. 

Jin playfully slapped his arm, chuckling. "I did say that!" Tae laughed and shook his head. "Let's go to class!" Tae grabbed his hand and lead him to their lockers. As they got closer to their locker, Jin saw Namjoon and Taeyeon standing too close together and saw that Taeyeon was inching her face to him. He felt his heart break a little and ignored Namjoon as he and Tae walked past them. 

Namjoon was about to tell the slut to back the hell off, when someone caught his attention. He glances up and watches Tae dragging Jin to their locker. He has been meaning to thank the boy for the food last night, but again, he was too prideful to be seen with an outsider. He shoves Taeyeon off of him and told her to stop bothering him, making her face red with anger. 

"You'll regret that, Namjoon!" She shouted at him and walked away. Namjoon rolled his eyes and went straight to his class. Jungkook was already there, waiting for him with a book on his hand. Surprisingly, Jackson was there too and was bothering Jungkook. Namjoon took a seat and Jackson shift his attention to him. "Yo Namjoon, I saw that little encounter you had with Taeyeon!" Lucky dog!" He punched his shoulder, laughing. 

Namjoon smirked. "Lucky dog? Bro, you probably already banged her!" Jackson smirked. "Not yet, but I will on the day of Tiffany's party," He winked. Namjoon and Jungkook watched him with disgust. An image of the unspeakable pop up onto their head, making them shudder. 

"Gross, we don't need to know that!" Jungkook exclaimed. Jackson patted his arm. "Jungkook, dear, when you get to my age, that's all you're going to want." Before Namjoon could tell the pervert to stop saying such nonsense to Jungkook's poor virgin ears, Jin and Tae stumbled into the classroom, quickly making their way to their seat. 

It all happened too sudden. 

As Jin and Tae were making their way to their seats by the corner once more, Jackson stuck a foot out, causing Tae to smash his face into the ground. A loud smack could be heard, and a little bit of a crunching noise could be heard as well, indicating his nose was damaged. 

Namjoon watches in horror as blood began piling around the poor boy's head. Jackson laughed manically while everyone just stood there and watched. Someone had the heart to quickly run out of the door to head to the infirmary office to inform the nurse. The only thing that filled the room was Jackson's maniac laughing.

Tae started whimpering and Jungkook felt something tugging his heart. He quickly stood up and wanted to see if the boy was okay. Namjoon also stood up, wanting to see if the boy was okay. Sure they were outsiders, but that doesn't mean they should get hurt...right? He frowned as he realized he was actually worried about those losers. But those same losers were the ones he had dinner with and he began to curse mentally. I'm getting too fucking soft. I need to stop, he thought. He sat down and pretend to look disinterested. He was the most popular boy at school, and a gang leader. No way is he going to ruin his reputation. 

Jin's POV 

Whew! Made it just in time. As I'm walking towards my seat, I saw Tae falling down and heard a loud smack and crack. I quickly bend down to help him and when I pulled him up to get a view of his face, his nose was broken and his eyes were red from crying. His whole face was a bloody mess and he had a pained expression. When I heard him whimper "hyung it hurts", I saw red. It took me a few seconds to realized who the culprit was from the corner of my eye. 

Jackson continued to laugh. "Broke your nose there, fatty? You deserved it since you're so fat!" He slapped his knee and howl with laughter once more. 

Jin usually just ignore Jackson and his tactics, since he was used to it. But something inside him snapped when he saw Tae's face. Jin felt like murdering his ass. He quickly stood up and shoved Jackson so hard, he practically flew across the room. The action surprised Namjoon and Jungkook so much, that they quickly stood up and step away from Jin. The whole classroom backed away, surprised by the action as well. No one messes with Jackson because it was like asking for an early funeral. But today was different. 

For the first time in his life, Jin was going to fight back.