Chapter 16 Reunion

"My name is sunshine, I am your sunshine ~

These idiots won't answer my calls ~

They better be prepared for my existence ~

so here comes the.... lovely --

JUNG HOSEOK!!!!" Hobi screams as he barges into his two of his childhood friends' apartment, chuckling as he hears loud shuffling coming from the bedroom. Jin reaches downstairs first and was about to run over to his longtime friend before Taehyung came crashing down on top of him and beat him to it.

"Hobi-hyung, you're back!!!", Taehyung shouted happily, running to Hobi who had his arm spread open already. "Jin-hyung, you come join the hug too!" Jin chuckled and ran full speed to them, making all three boys losing their balance before standing still, laughing.

When the laughter died down, Jin helped carry his suitcase to the guest room along with Taehyung who kept asking Hobi questions about his stay over at Tokyo, Japan.

"Okay okay, my child there's plenty of questions I will answer, but first. Let us take a selfie!!!", Hobi exclaimed, taking out his iPhone while posing with Jin and Tae. After posing for a picture, three boys decided to head to a ramen restaurant that recently just opened, known as "Ramenlicious" to do a lot of catching up.

~~

"Why is it so crowded?," Taehyung whined, looking at the long line of people. It was a sunday, and sure enough, this place was packed like no tomorrow. Jin heard of this place from a classmate who wouldn't shut up about how delicious or how hot the waiters were, so he got intrigued and decided to add Ramenlicious to his to-do list. The line was starting to move and finally, it was their turn and they went to the table by the window. Jin looked around in awe, absorbing every detail, starting from the ceiling to the walls, to the windows and the halls, and to the hot waiter who was staring at him-- wait, what? Jin quickly made eye contact with him again, and saw the other smirking at him, who was now walking to their table.

"Jin-hyung? Yooo, earth to Jin-hyung!", Hobi sang, successfully getting Jin's attention. "H-huh?"

"I said, can you believe this place? No wonder it's packed. It's so nice!", Hobi exclaimed, smiling wide and Taehyung joined, looking around the place. "Wow, hyung look at those lights! It's so pretty!", Taehyung exclaimed, pointing to the ceiling while Hobi nodded in agreement, his eyes now scanning the menu. For a minute, Jin forgot about that hot waiter and let his eyes roam around the place once more, stunned at how beautiful the place was. He was so focused on the interior

design, that he didn't notice a waiter approached their table and had his notebook and pen out

design, that he didn't notice a waiter approached their table and had his notebook and pen out. "Welcome to Ramenlicious, what would you like to order?" The three boys quickly turned their head to that deep voice and their breath hitched. Jin's eyes grew a centimeter at the waiter who was looking straight at him, smirking. It's him! He blushed and quickly looked down at the menu, forgotten to even look at the thing. He felt panic rising inside him and before he could muttered a word, Hobi beat him to it.