Chapter 31 Denial

^^ For all y'all Jimin stans out there, this is for you ;)

To Yoshi-hyung 🐊 : Hyung, how are things with you and Hoseok now? Were you two able to fix things while I was gone?

To Jimin: We did more than just fix things. We are on good terms now, thank you for giving us the chance, Jimin. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have met him again, so I thank you for that. :)

Jimin blinked as he reread the first sentence of the text message. Wiping his hands on a napkin, his fingers began typing away.

To Yoshi-hyung 🐊 : You're welcome, hyung. I'm glad you two were able to make up. It makes me happy to see that I brought you two together again. Must be fate, haha. ^^  What do you mean you guys did more than just fix things? 

He places his phone down onto the table and quickly munch on his croissant ham sandwich, his eyes wandering for someone. His phone made a quiet ding sound and his attention went back to his phone.

To Jimin:  That's a secret between me and Hoseok. ;)

Jimin pouted. Before he could reply, the bell chime rang signaling a customer and he glances up. He quickly places his phone back into his pocket as the person walked closer to him.

"Hey Jimin." 

"Hey Namjoon-hyung, you wanted to speak to me about something?"

Namjoon nodded as he takes a seat across from Jimin, who looked at him expectantly. He didn't know why he was doing this but he needed to talk to someone other than Jackson about this whole thing. Besides, it'll have Jungkook off his back about this whole relationship thing with Jin anyways. He finally locked eyes with the redhead male before clearing his throat. 

"Remember that bet Jackson had me and Jungkook do?"

Jimin nodded. "Yeah, I'm still surprised you two are still dating them. I thought it'll be over before summer starts. Jackson even told me he was hoping to get rid of them before junior year."

Namjoon sigh in frustration. "He wants them gone by junior year? Jackson must really hate them."

Jimin stayed quiet. "Actually, he wants to get rid of Jin more than getting rid of Taehyung..." 

"Seriously? He has that much beef with my Jinnie?!," Namjoon exclaimed, slamming his hands onto the table before quickly getting back to his seat after drawing a bit of attention. Jimin arched an eyebrow. "My Jinnie?," He repeated back to the now flush male, who waved it away. 

"Sorry, force of habit." Namjoon growled internally. Damn it, Kim Seokjin. You're becoming a pest! His subconscious was disagreeing with him, but he could care less. "Anyways, I came here to tell you that this whole relationship is coming to an end soon."

At that, Jimin eyes widen. "Oh? He finally told you he loves you?"

Namjoon shook his head. "No, not yet. He only said he's fallen in love with me. I need to hear the three words coming from him before I let him loose. This whole thing is exhausting, Jiminie." Jimin chuckles at the older male's whining.

"If I recall hyung, didn't you have a grand time with Jin at you guys anniversary?," Jimin asked, smiling. Namjoon squints his eyes at the short male. "Who told you that?"

"Our loveable Kookie!," Jimin exclaimed, smirking as he watches the red color blossom on Namjoon's face. "That little brat is going to get it," Namjoon muttered. "I didn't have a grand time, I had a good time yes, but grand is too exaggerating." The memory came rushing back and he recalls the warmth of Jin's bear hug and how comfortable he felt when he nuzzles Jin's neck.