Chapter 88 Finale

~Long chapter alert!~

Jin, Jimin, and Taehyung are currently getting ready for their united wedding in the "bride" dressing room while their about-to-be husbands were in the other rooms. The three decided to have a triple wedding to turn it into one huge event and luckily,  their fiances were up for it since they agreed it would be much more fun and memorable that way. 

"God, I'm so nervous. I hardly slept a wink last night." Jin spoke up and closed his eyes when the staff started applying makeup on his eyelids. 

"I'm excited and nervous. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach." Taehyung laughs quietly, rubbing his stomach. Jin opened his eyes and laid a hand over Taehyung's restless hands, rubbing circles on them.

"I'm so nervous but I'm also really happy. I can't wait for the honeymoon! It'll be so much fun!" Jimin says excitedly with a huge grin plastered on his face. Within minutes, the three males were finished and Hoseok came in with a bright smile on his face. 

"Whoa, look at you three looking so handsome!"

"Thanks, hyung." Taehyung laughs nervously, trying to calm his racing hear

"I know, right?" Jin strikes a funny pose and it made Taehyung laugh, successfully helping him relax for a bit. Jimin threw his head back and laughed, clinging on to Jin while Hoseok laughs with him. "Ah, my father is here. I'll go greet him, so see you guys later!" Jimin waves and exits out of the dressing room. 

Feeling quite emotional, Hoseok suddenly pulls Jin and Taehyung into a tight hug and the boys held him just as tightly back. "I just want to tell you guys how honor I am that you guys chose me to walk you both down the aisle. It makes me so proud to see how much you two have matured into fine, young men and how many accomplishments you two have done up to this point. We've been friends since we were little and I've always been on the lookout for you two, but now you guys don't need me to protect you anymore. I feel like I've become old."

"We'll forever be grateful for everything you've done for us, Hobi. You helped us become who we are. From the intense exercising to being there for us throughout our heartbreak, you were always there. Out of the rest of us, you deserve the greatest happiness and I hope you can find it someday. I'll send you plenty of dildos if you can't find that golden dick as my appreciation gift. I love you, brother!" Jin dramatically fake wails and clung to Hoseok with Taehyung hugging from the back.

"Hyung, you're the greatest friend and brother I could ever ask for. Even if Jin hyung and I are getting married, we'll still hang out just like old times! I'll love you even if you become a 50-year-old single male with 10 cats, it's all Gucci (good), hyung! I love you, brother!" Taehyung joins in on the fake wails which only ended up in laughter when Hoseok playfully slapped his arm. 

"Yah, you two. Do you hear yourself? I feel so embarrassed hearing that. But you guys were always my family and we'll be that way for life. Thanks," Hoseok sniffs, accepting a tissue from Jin. "Now come on. Jimin's going first. Let's go watch!"

They left the dressing room and saw Jimin standing next to his father, who looked like he's trying to hold it in for his son. Up ahead, Jin could see Namjoon's nervousness and laughed quietly at his behavior. The music starts playing and the three males stood huddle together behind the curtains, their eyes never leaving Jimin who started walking down the red carpet. 

The audience cooed as Ayla the flower girl, shyly drops flower petals onto the ground and she beamed at Namjoon, who gave her a wink when she went to go stand next to the priest. Jin's heart warm at the adorable sight of his stepdaughter and how beautiful she was becoming each day. She is an exact replica of her mother.