Chapter 25 Truth

Warning! ^^^ Those cuties will mostly be on this chapter! Enjoy! ~

Hobi was scrolling through his phone aimlessly while lying on Jimin's bed. He felt a bit better after ranting on for several hours about Yoongi to Jimin, who listened actively. He hasn't gone home in 2 days and he was pretty sure Jin and Tae were worried at this point. He sighs and buried himself underneath Jimin's blanket, closing his eyes. Might as well get some sleep for a bit, he thought. 

Jimin was currently making them ramen when the door knocks. Turning off the stove and placing the lid on top of it, he wipes his hands on the rag and opens the door, eyes widening. "Y-Yoongi. What are you doing here?"

Upon Yoongi's name, Hobi's eyes snap awake and he quickly jumped, well fell, off the bed and bolted into the closet and hid in there, just in case. Wanting to hear the conversation more clearly, he left the door slightly open and lean against the pile of clothes. He didn't know if he should be grateful at the face that Jimin's apartment had thin walls.  Yoongi was looking anywhere but at Jimin when he spoke up. "I...I came over to apologize." Jimin arched an eyebrow. "For what, hyung?" 

Yoongi then glance up at the confused boy, before he sniffed the aroma. "For um....hey, are you making ramen?" "Ah yeah, I was actually," Jimin replied, rubbing the nape of his neck. Just then, Jimin's stomach growl and he blushed, muttering a "come in" and headed to his kitchen, transferring the contents to the bowls. Yoongi sat on the couch, not knowing what to do as he stares at the ceiling. His mind was on Hobi and he had the urge to see him right now. So many questions were swimming around his head but it was cut short when Jimin came over with two orange juice.

"Jimin?"

Jimin glanced up. "Yeah?"

Yoongi suddenly felt awkward and looked everywhere but at Jimin. "Did you see everything that occurred between me and..Hoseok?" Jimin leaned back and glance at Yoongi. "Yeah, and what you did was pretty harsh. So he's the guy you had feelings for all this time." Jimin felt his heart break a little, now knowing who was his crush's secret crush. He bit his lip, thinking about how Hobi also have feelings for Yoongi, even if he's mad at him at this point. He didn't like interfering one's love life, so he felt torn wanting Yoongi and Hobi to be happy, but he also hopes that he could maybe...have a chance with Yoongi. Yoongi turns his whole body to face him and Jimin felt his heart quickening. 

Noticing the silence, Hobi decided it was deemed safe and slowly tiptoe out of the closet door when he heard Yoongi's voice coming from the living room. He sighed when he realized the green hair bastard was still here. But he was starting to get hungry and he didn't want to go out there, not when he's there. So he waited by the door and decided to eavesdrop on the conversation. 

"Jimin...I know I never told you the truth but the person I had feelings for, a long time now, is Hoseok, or J-Hope. We met back in Japan when I was still deciding if being in a music career was best for me, and I met him when my friend dragged me with him to go dance. At first, I thought the whole thing was pathetic until I saw...him. The way he moves his body to the beat, how he always remain positive is still a mystery to me, and the way he lights up the room whenever he walks in, I instantly became captivated by his alluring aura. But I thought I wouldn't get notice so I didn't let my hopes up of wanting to get to know him more. But with each passing day that I attend there, my feelings for him grew and when I felt like my balls were shrinking, I grew them bigger balls and....walked up to him and talk to him." He forms a small smile on his face as he recalls their first meeting, unaware that Jimin was staring at him with sad eyes.

Hobi sat frozen on the ground upon hearing Yoongi's words. He remembered that day very clearly and always thought how cute Yoongi was when he saw the small boy all shy. He subconsciously smiles as he continues to listen to the rest. Just when Yoongi was about to speak up, Hobi's phone rang and he yelp, his ringtone blasting throughout the room, causing him to curse out loud. Feeling panic rising, he quickly puts his phone on silent and heard footsteps coming towards room, and panicked even more. He didn't have time to hide when the door slammed open, revealing a shocked Yoongi and Jimin standing behind him, with an apologetic look sprawl on his face. Hobi and Yoongi stared at one another before Yoongi stepped in. "I didn't think you'd be here, J-Hope.."