Chapter 43 The Three Musketeers

~~^^ Adorable!

It's been 2 weeks since Yoongi last saw Jimin and it made him wonder if the other male was avoiding him. He even tried calling the short male, only to have it go through voicemails. He was quite fed up with it because now, he has no thighs to lay on to nap during lunch time so he abandoned his spot on the rooftop and made it a mission to capture Park Jimin. 

As he makes his way downstairs, he spots a tall girl spying on what appears to be Namjoon and Jin talking near the gates. When Jin waved goodbye to Namjoon to head back inside and was out of sight, Yoongi's eyes shifted back to the tall girl as she started walking toward Namjoon, waving her hands in the air. 

Yoongi frowned. Something was up and he couldn't really care less as of right now since he has to find Jimin, but something about her seemed off. He inches closer and stood on the same spot she was in, making sure he wasn't seen. He sighed before squinting his eyes at them. That girl is way too close to Namjoon and it looks like he isn't uncomfortable about it either. But his spying came to an end when the two walked out of sight and he crossed his arms. Namjoon...what the hell are you up to?

"Yoongi-hyung?"

He quickly whirled around to come face to face with none other than Jimin. "Oh, so now you decide to make your presence in front of me, Park Jimin." He watches as guilt flashes across the mochi's face before rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm sorry, hyung. I was embarrassed to hang out with you after that...date. I missed hanging out with you, I did! But I sort of chicken out and...was about to go apologize to you, but I bumped into you instead and here I am..."

Yoongi sigh and stepped closer to the shorter male, wrapping an arm around his shoulder. "You idiot. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's not like I'm going to treat you any differently. You're my best friend and I missed sleeping on your thighs." 

"You couldn't sleep on Namjoon's thighs, hyung?" Jimin teased, chuckling. "Nah, I always liked sleeping on your thighs. Your thighs are only for me to sleep on, Jimin." Yoongi winked at the red face male, laughing when Jimin hid his face in his hands, mumbling some curse words.

~~~

As Yoongi opens the door to the rooftop, he wasn't surprised to see Namjoon missing from their usual group. Jungkook was the only one there so the duo pair decided to join him, sitting by his side. 

"Hey Jungkook, where is everyone?" By everyone, he meant Namjoon and Jackson. Jungkook shrugged, his eyes widening as he chewed his remaining noodles. Jimin grinned and wrapped his arms around Jungkook, laughing as he squeezes him. "Kookie, I missed you so much! Did you miss your favorite hyung?!" 

"Hyung, I didn't even realize you were gone," Jungkook said, missing the pout on Jimin's face as he cleans up his mess. "How cruel, Kookie! Don't you love me?" 

"Yah, Jimin! Let me lay on your thighs!" Yoongi began to make himself comfortable on Jimin's thighs, oblivious to the blush that has spread across Jimin's face. "Ahh...how I missed this..." Even though it was a whisper, Jimin still heard it and his blush intensified. Jungkook glance at them before heading to the trash, wondering why Jimin was being so weird today. 

Jungkook was too busy daydreaming of him and Taehyung before his images shattered upon Yoongi's voice. 

"Hey, do you guys know anything about a new girl here at school?"

"Oh, yeah hyung! There's this new girl who came from China. Her name is Victoria. We have math together," Jimin piped up, stroking the mint hair. 

"I don't think I've seen her around yet. What does she look like?" Jungkook grew curious upon hearing a new student. He's been busy with Tae to even focus on what's been happening outside, not that he's complaining or anything.