Chapter 83 Who Am I 1/2

~Long chapter alert! Enjoy!~

Dear Diary,

Writing inside a diary is not my cup of tea but on my way home today, I felt a tap on my shoulder, then there was a man with the diary in his hands. I don't know where he came from but I realized that I had been staring at the bookstore for too long. I never saw so many books. I tried declining the gift but he kept insisting. When I asked him how can I repay him, he told me that an act of kindness a day helps feed the soul. But what he doesn't know is that I don't have a soul. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

 I don't know what to write but I'll just start with my existence. It started when I first opened my eyes and saw a short man with a huge smile on his face. I couldn't really move my body at the time but I could tell I was in an enclosed space with needles sticking onto my skin. I was able to move my eyes and I saw a bunch of adult size capsules around me, but I didn't think much of it. That man in the white coat started protruding my body and did a few tests on me before deeming I was the "perfect candidate". Afterwards, his assistant came over and took out all of the needles out of my body and helped me take my first step. It felt a bit strange to see eyes wandering around my naked body. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

I was wrong. That man is actually a middle schooler and told me he's the boss. But why does he look so old? He has a body of a kid but a face of an older man. I heard other people wondering the same thing but none of them dared made a peep whenever he walks into the room. I don't know why they are scared of him, but I can tell he gives off a scary vibe. From what I've heard, he's no ordinary kid either. I caught several people staring at me when I came out from the laboratory room, but I paid no mind. I just wanted food. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

Today, that kid boss of ours told us we're not allowed to go to school and that we are to spend our time training for our missions. It's fine with me, I don't see the purpose of going anyways. Doing the missions sound much better than going to a school filled with annoying brats all day. Anyways, that's all I had to say about today's meeting. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

The kid boss gathered everyone into the living room today again. He introduces himself as Kwon Jiyong or G-Dragon, and that we are to serve him until we are no longer capable of continuing our service. He mostly looked at me and I couldn't shake off the uncomfortable feeling under that heavy gaze. After the ceremony was finished, he ordered everyone to refrain from making any human contact outside of the world. We agreed and went back to our respective rooms. What a strange meeting.

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

I met a girl today. Her name is Kim Taeyeon and she's a few years younger than me. I was eating dinner when she approached me. We talked the entire time and her innocence was suspicious. She asked me for my name today but I couldn't answer that question because I don't know who I am. Now that I think about it, I don't recall G-Dragon ever telling me my name. I'll have to ask him later. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

I was planning on going into his office today to ask him information about myself, but Jiyong ended up calling me into his office. He told me that my name is Choi Seung hyun and I am among the strongest fighters here. Hearing that made my pride swell. But that doesn't mean I have magical powers or anything like that. So he sent me off to train with a few other people so I can get stronger. 

Dear Diary, xx-x-xxxx

The training room is huge and I got to mess with some of the weapons there today. Most of them were imported from Japan and China. One of assistant here tells me to be wary of the Korean officials around here and to not get caught if I do go outside for my training. I'm excited to use the weapons outside now.