Chapter 5 Dream

Jin never thought a day would come where he and Namjoon would have contact with each other. He quickly grabs Tae by the shoulders and looked straight at him in the eyes. "Tae, I'm not dreaming, right? Did I just bumped in Namjoon who shoved me against the wall and looked like he was going to beat me up but instead he leaned in and WHISPER into my ear all seductive--" 

"HE WHISPERED IN YOUR EAR SEDUCTIVELY?!" Tae shouted. Jin immediately hushed him and checked around to make sure no one was around before dragged him to the boy's restroom. He checks the time and realized they had 30 minutes left of lunch before the next class start. "Shhhhh, Tae are you nuts?! What if someone heard us?! I don't need the whole school finding out my crush for him! To answer your question, he didn't. But I wish he did..." Jin blushed. God, he was acting like some love struck chick and he shivers. He was fabulous, yes, but that doesn't mean he enjoys acting like some hormonal teenager in love. Ugh. 

Tae watches as Jin makes multiple of expressions before he realized the good news he wanted to tell Jin. "Oh, Jin-hyung! I just remembered something! I was going to tell you some good news that happened to me today!" Tae said, happily. Jin's ear perked up at this. Tae usually never sounded this happy before, especially when he's at school. 

"What's the good news? SPILL" Jin gushed, more like demanded. Tae laughed and plop himself down onto the sink. "Careful Tae, you might break the sink" Jin teases. Tae sported a light pink on his cheek and mumbled: " if I go down, you're going down with me." "I'm going to what?!" Jin spluttered, laughing. Tae laughed and swung his legs back and forth like a child. "Anyways, the good news was that JungKook and I made eye contact, hyung!" Tae blushed as he recalls back on the memory and how he was unable to concentrate in class with Jungkook sitting by so close to him. He remember's the boy scent too, and it drove him nuts. 

Jin eyes widen. "You mean....you actually....looked directly at him??" Tae nodded vigorously. "It's progress, right hyung? I mean, yeah we don't even talk to each other but he looked at me hyung! For more than 10 seconds actually! I counted!" Tae was so excited that it made Jin happy. "Tae, are you in love?~" Jin teased again, smirking. Tae spluttered like a fish, causing Jin to laughed. Tae laughed along side with him, feeling happy that his crush noticed him for the first time. When both boys got their breath back, Jin motioned for him to get off of the sink and head toward their next class.  As they exited out of the boy's bathroom, they overheard Jackson and his gang coming, causing Jin and Tae immediately head back into the restroom. Once Jin deemed it was safe to head out, the two quickly made their way into their next class, where they had classes with their long-time crushes. When Jin and Tae walked into their science classroom, they went to their seats, unaware of their crushes looking at them. 

Namjoon and Jungkook were in the middle of discussing on what outfit they should wear for Tiffany's party when they saw the outsiders walked in. Namjoon frowned as he remembers the little incident he had with the male. "What's the matter?" Jungkook asked, noticing Namjoon was currently staring at the outsiders. "Ah, that fat one over there bumped into me in the hallway," Namjoon said, pointing at Jin. Jungkook glanced over to him and noticed the other tall chubby male with him. Isn't that the one who Tiffany wanted to meet at the rooftop? I wondered what they were talking about, " Jungkook thought. He immediately shakes off the thought and continued to talk with Namjoon, glancing at Tae from time to time. Tae was laughing at something and was making some weird faces at Jin. What a strange boy, Jungkook thought. 

Finally, the school was over and Tae couldn't be happier. He gathers his belonging and exited the classroom. As he heads toward the school entrance, he saw Jungkook standing there, making his heart skipped a beat. As he got closer, Jungkook looked up and Tae avoided his eyes, quickly making his way to the other side and stood there, waiting for Jin. He silently prayed for Jin to hurry up since he couldn't stand the tension between Jungkook and him. 

Jungkook was waiting for Namjoon and the other guys and saw the tall brown hair male walking out. He noticed the other male avoiding his eyes and was also waiting for someone too. He must be waiting for the other big dude, he thought. Just then, Tiffany and her girls were coming out of the school and spotted Jungkook standing there. She quickly went up to him, not even sparing Tae a glance, who stood frozen at the sight of her and shifted his body away from Jungkook and Tiffany, remembering the conversation they had. 

Tae was getting anxious with every passing minute. Just as he was about to walk back inside the building, Jin appeared and waved at him. Tae smiled brightly and ran up to him. Jungkook's attention was then averted to the tall brown hair male once again and saw how he was running towards the other older male. He frowned as he realized he has been paying attention a lot to Tae lately. He shrugged it off and focused back on Tiffany, who was gushing about her party again. 

"Hyung, what took you so long?" Tae whined as they drove back to their apartment. "Sorry, I saw these donuts at that vending machine and couldn't resist", Jin chuckled. "Hyung, can't you go one day without eating junk food?" Tae said playfully. Jin gasped and placed his hand over his heart. "How dare you ask me that question, Tae?! Fried chicken will always be the best!" Jin triumphs, with Tae sighing. "Besides.." Jin said, shrugging. "if I turn into a balloon, you're going to be a balloon with me too!" Jin laughs at Tae's expression and continued driving. 

They finally made it back to their apartment and went straight to doing their homework. By the time 6 pm rolled by, Jin checked the fridge and saw that they had no food left. He grabbed his wallets and keys, heading out of the door. 

"Tae I'm going grocery shopping for dinner! I'll be right back!" Jin shouted. "Okay!" Tae responded back. Jin drove to the nearest market, where an old childhood friend of his was walking there. He walks into the store and gathered the ingredients to make rice chicken soup. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a familiar red head walking with Namjoon?! Jin eyes widen and he quickly ducks, heading to a different aisle but of course, he got caught right away. 

"Ah Seokjin-hyung?!"