Chapter 67 Determination

~Long chapter alert~

Lucky Lucy wipes off the sweat off her forehead as she stares at the house she once enjoyed visiting. It's currently early in the morning so the houses around her are still quiet. "I didn't think I'll be back here again," she whispers, carrying her suitcase and bags forward.

She hurriedly jog up to Tiffany's house, constantly checking her surroundings for the men in black. She juggles the bundle in her arms, careful to not drop the thing and knock on the door, hoping the girl would answer. Instead, she's greeted with one of Tiffany's henchman, who look taken aback from her sudden appearance and quickly ushered her inside. "What are you doing here? We thought you were dead!"

"G-G Dragons men's are after me now. He found my hiding spot and I had to relocate because if I stay there, it's the end of us. I even changed my name to Lucky Lucy but even it didn't work. Where's Tiffany? I need to talk to her about letting me stay with her until I can get back on my own feet." She frantically searched around the house for the girl, entering upstairs. "Tiffany!" She head upstairs and went into the girl's room, confused. "Where could she be at this time of hour? It's 5 am in the morning! She never wakes up super early for anything."

"...Miss Tiffany was shot by Hyuna a few years back. She risk her life to save a pair of boys over at Los Angelos and those very boys are now safe at their own place. Afterwards, I found out a couple of days later about Hyuna's death from one of my men. You're safe here, "Lucky Lucy", for now. You can stay here. I suggest you keep low and my men will keep you safe."

Lucky Lucy stared at him. "You're joking right? Tiffany is dead? What boys are you talking about?" 

The man nodded solemnly. "I wish I was joking too. But I'm afraid that's the truth. I never expected the lady to die so soon, but she insisted to save both Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung at all cost from Hyuna."

Lucky Lucy is in a state of shock. "I don't understand. Why did she need to save them? What happened to her body?" Her voice came out in a whisper.

"She was found by one of Jiyong's man and dispose of to god knows where. I didn't make it on time to retrieve her body. She stated that she wanted to do something right before she died. Miss Tiffany knew her life was endangered the moment she step foot in Los Angelos, but she still persisted. I'm sorry that I couldn't save her."

Lucky Lucy remained silent, her eyes grew teary. "She didn't deserve to die....how could Hyuna kill her?"

"How could she kill her step-sister like that?"

~~~

Namjoon woke up to find himself in a unfamiliar room. He sat upright and groaned loudly, clutching his head. What the hell happened last night? All he remember is coming over to Mark's place to talk about his feelings for Jin and what he should do to win him back, got drunk and everything else became a blur. The headache became persistent and luckily, a presence appeared with a pill and a glass of water in hand. He instantly gulp down both the pill and water, sighing in relief as the water quench his dry throat before running to the bathroom to vomit. Once he finishes, he flush the content and leans back, glancing over to an amused Mark. "Man, Jackson wasn't kidding when he said we needed extra tooth brushes and toothpaste in case you came over here and got drunk. Is this best friends instinct or whatever it's called?"

He chuckles and stood back up, rummaging the cabinet drawer for the extra toothbrush and after applying an inch of the mint paste onto the the tooth brush, he spent the next few minutes brushing his dirty mouth. His thoughts drifted back to Jin and Seung-hyun, and just like that, his mood plummet straight back down. Out of all things, he hadn't expected for his ex lover to date his ex "brother". First the bastard took Hyuna from him and now Seokjin. Is he destined to remain single forever, is that why he's never had such luck in the relationship department? He scowls at the picture of Seung-hyun smiling smugly at him and he grips his toothbrush tighter.