Chapter 33 Forgiveness (?)

I finally rose from the dead (procrastination at its finest) to do this chapter 😂. Thanks for your patience and please do enjoy my lovelies~ 

Jin was lost. Great. Not to mention, he was tired and cold. Having run so far away, he didn't know exactly where he ended up at the moment. He didn't want to call Tae or Hobi to pick him up since they're probably asleep and having to explain why he ran away would create chaos. He shivers, letting out a breathy sigh as he continues to look around, trying to calm himself down.

Jin lets his eyes wander around the unknown apartment and shivers as he walks deeper into the neighborhood. He was grateful for the lights on but it didn't help ease his tension knowing what could lurk in the shadows. God he was so cold....he left his jacket at Namjoon's house and no way was he going to go back for it. He felt his hands going numb and he speeds walk, hoping to find a spot where he could hopefully get some warmth.  

A breeze of wind gently passed him and he cursed. It's almost summer so why the hell was it still so cold? His breath mingle with the cold air and as he watches his breath fly up in the sky, his head started hurting and his vision clouded. His breath became heavier and his knees wobble. 

"So..cold...." Jin breathes out, falling on his knees. No, I can't pass out here!  Gathering all of his strength, he tries to stand up and manages to find a bench. He quickly makes his way over and sat down, both of his hands buried deep into his armpit. He couldn't stop shivering and now he was started to think about calling Namjoon but he thought against it. He didn't want to see him right now. But I need him right now.........screw it. 

He shakingly reaches for his phone and cried out in horror. It wasn't in his pocket. He wanted to cry, he was so cold, and sleepy. His vision was getting blurry with each passing minute and his head was still hurting from the cold. His head bobbed up and down, his eyes trying so hard to close but his cold body wouldn't let him. From a far distance, a figure could be seen walking to his direction before it stopped for a second, and now it was running straight at him. 

He took off, ignoring the pain coursing through his almost numb body. He heard shouting from behind but too scared out of his wits, he kept running and ended up in a much darker neighborhood now. He whines internally, looking left and right for a place to hide when he heard footsteps approaching him from behind clear as day and he took off, letting his instincts take over. 

A sharp pain went through his heart and he stopped, clutching his chest as he tried to take in more breaths. But every breath hurts and his his vision clouded, and his knees buckle. The footsteps were much louder now and the figure shouted, but he was weak to defend himself at this point. His body shuts down and he fell backward onto the cold ground.

"Jin? JIN!" 

~~~~

He regains consciousness after a few hours and realizes that he was definitely in someone's room. The sunlight peeking through the curtains and were hurting his eyes. He sat up too quickly and dizziness struck him hard, causing a low groan to escape his mouth. He blinks profusely, trying to adjust his eyesight before letting them wander around the room. His head was hurting a bit too, along with the fatigue slowly creeping out to him. He notices there was a studio section on the left and a bookcase on the right side of the room. The walls were painted a light brown color, decorated with portraits and posters everywhere. The closet was open and he observes the mess inside.

Where the hell am I? What happened?

A lavender smell enters his nose and he smiles at the lovely aroma. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw a little machine and lean in, smelling the strong lavender smell. Whoever this stranger has, had a really nice room and he felt a bit excited to see who his savior was. He tried getting out of bed but wince slightly as his joints were still aching from the cold last night.