Revenge ft Namjin & VKook

By PrincessDidi20

The two popular boys in high school, sophomore Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook makes a bet with Jackson Wang a... More

Chapter 1 It Begins
Chapter 2 First Encounter
Chapter 3 Fond
Chapter 4 Warmth
Chapter 5 Dream
Chapter 6 Closer
Chapter 7 Trouble
Chapter 8 Fight
Chapter 9 Forming New Bonds
Chapter 10 Wonders
Author's Note ~Please Read~
Chapter 11 Beginning
Chapter 12 Danger
Chapter 13 It's Time
Get To Know Author-Nim!
Chapter 14 New Era
Chapter 15 Decisions
Chapter 16 Reunion
Chapter 17 Meeting
Chapter 18 Memorable Date
Chapter 19 Kiss
Chapter 20 Secret
Chapter 21 Happiness
Chapter 22 Fate
Chapter 23 Unexpected
Chapter 24 Decisions
Chapter 25 Truth
Chapter 26 Realization Part 1
Chapter 27 Realization Part 2
Chapter 28 Conflicted (Edited)
Chapter 29 Confession
Chapter 30 Lost
Chapter 31 Denial
Chapter 32 Caught
Chapter 33 Forgiveness (?)
Chapter 34 Pain
Chapter 35 Breathe
Chapter 36 Courage
Chapter 37 Mystery
Chapter 38 Friend or Foe?
Chapter 39 Love Sparks
Chapter 40 Hope
Chapter 41 Past
Chapter 42 Two-Face
Starring Host: Namjoon & Jungkook
Chapter 43 The Three Musketeers
Chapter 44 Wreck
Chapter 45 New Interest
Chapter 46 Never Forget
Chapter 47 Surprises
Chapter 48 War
Chapter 49 I'm Sorry
Chapter 50 Love
Chapter 51 Leaving
Chapter 52 Cravings
Chapter 53 Rise of Power
Chapter 54 Final Goodbye
Chapter 55 Only One
Chapter 56 Change of Heart
Chapter 57 Come Back Home
Chapter 58 Airport
Chapter 59 Tease
Chapter 60 Reunion
Chapter 61 All Night Long
Chapter 62 A Sign
Chapter 63 Hidden Meaning
Chapter 64 Walk On Memories
Chapter 65 I Need You
Chapter 66 Revenge (?)
Chapter 67 Determination
Chapter 68 Be Mine
Chapter 69 Rejection
Chapter 70 U-Turn
Chapter 71 Doubts
Chapter 72 Fatal Love
Chapter 73 Seperation
Chapter 74 New Leaf
Chapter 75 Shadow Woman
Chapter 76 Strings Attached
Chapter 77 Darkness Rise
Chapter 78 Danger
Chapter 79 Limited Time
Chapter 80 NightFalls
Chapter 82 One Last Time
Chapter 83 Who Am I 1/2
Chapter 84 Who Am I 2/2
Chapter 85 Peace
Chapter 86 Reflection
Chapter 87 Serendipity
Chapter 88 Finale
Chapter 89 Author's Note

Chapter 81 Don't Forget

3.5K 185 96
By PrincessDidi20

~I believe it's my turn to sit on his lap, Jiyong. ~

"You've certainly haven't changed a bit, Jiyong." Seung hyun stated, eyeing the male up and down. "Still short as ever and you even dyed your hair again. Are you trying to become a human lollipop?"

"Shut up." Kwon Jiyong retorted, his arms crossed with a look of irritation on his face.

"Why are you so obsessed with me, Jiyong? Is it because you got lonely?"

"Don't push it TOP, or else I'll end your life right here and you know I can do that."

"Then tell me why you went through great length to find me." Seung hyun stated calmly. The two are currently at his house right now, sitting across from each other.

Jiyong narrows his eyes. "You act as if I'm only after you."

"That's because you already found the others, am I correct? It seems like I was the only one who gave you a hard time with my location."

"Had it not been for Kim Seokjin, I wouldn't have known your location." Jiyong slightly smirked. Seung hyun's glare grew deadly. "Touch him and you die."

"All I need was your location. I could care less about some low-life."

"Always looking down on others. Doesn't it get tiring to have that egocentric personality, Jiyong? This is why I left. I can't possibly live a normal life with you constantly controlling my every move." Seung hyun went to go fetch some wine from his kitchen. 

"Didn't I give you everything you wanted from the minute you opened your eyes?" G-Dragon said, mockingly. 

"You can never give me what I want. Now tell me what is it that you want from me now that you found me." Unexpectedly, G-Dragon threw his head back and laugh. "I can't visit my favorite person?"

"Bullshit. Either tell me what is it that you want or get out of my house. Your presence is making my house look ugly." Seung hyun frowned, getting annoyed with each passing minute. The man is stalling time and Seung hyun isn't having it. His mind wanders off to Jin, wondering if the younger read the diary already. He could picture both his and Namjoon's reactions when they stumbled upon the truth. However, the sound of footsteps interrupted his thoughts and he's suddenly face to face with Jiyong, who had an undesirable expression. 

TOP arched an eyebrow and slowly set his wine down. His eyes narrowed and he eyes the smaller male warily. "What do I want? I want to kill you right here because you betrayed me. But I won't do that since you're my top agent." G-Dragon cackles at his own joke and slapped his knee, doubling over with laughter. After a couple of minutes, his laughter died down and he turns to Seung hyun. 

"Doesn't it get lonely living by yourself, Seung hyun? You said you wanted a normal life but from what I've seen, you're still a loner and has always been one. It's no wonder people are not interested in staying around."

"Loneliness was something I learned from you, considering everyone tends to leave you. But there's a difference between you and me. People come back to me. Yours don't." 

G-Dragon stops smiling and immediately marches over to him, causing him to fall onto a chair with the younger sitting on top of his lap. "You've gotten so damn cocky since you left! I should've ended you sooner!"

Seung hyun smirk and leans back. "But you won't." He grabs the back of G-Dragon's neck and pulls him closer so that their forehead touches. "It's because I was created solely to stay by your side. You can't kill me no matter what, because you need me."

"What?" Jiyong hissed, eyes widening in disbelief. "Are you out of your mind? I came here to get rid of you and the other two, not for this nonsense!"

"Yet, I'm still alive, along with the others." The elder spat, arching an eyebrow. "Kill me right now then!" 

But to his surprised, G-Dragon simply stood back up and glares at him. A couple of minutes passed and the two are having a staring contest, neither looking away. Jiyong suddenly smiled wide and he walks over to the living room. "On second thought, I may have no use for you anymore. I can just easily replaced you three. Do you think Seokjin and Namjoon would be great candidates? I'll even raise the little girl to replace Taeyeon!"

TOP was on his neck in a split second. "I will not hesitate to murder you, Jiyong and you know I can easily do that right here, right now. Don't even dare get near them!"

"I'll give you one month to decide. Only one month and that's final. I'm being generous right now since I'm curious to see if you three will last any longer than the intended time. Taeyeon's time is running out already. Let the game begin!" G-Dragon smirks and Seung hyun knew right there and then, he had to act fast. 

~~~

About three weeks later, everything seems to be back to normal. Jin and Namjoon hasn't seen that Jiyong guy since and Taeyeon seems to be less frightened now that the coast seems to be clear.  Namjoon was now spending a lot of time with Ayla and Taeyeon, leaving Jin to dance his frustration out with Hoseok at his dancing studio. The sunshine male knew about his distress and was the one who offered to help dance his frustration away. 

Even though he said that it doesn't bother him that his boyfriend is now hanging out with the woman, he is growing jealous at the amount of time they've been together. But he can't complained because his boyfriend is a father and he deserves to spend time with his kid and Taeyeon. 

Due to his jealously, he's been growing distance with Namjoon, leading him to drown in his doubts while he tries his best to pretend that he's fine. They even argued when Namjoon claims that Taeyeon and Ayla should live with him since they're technically his family now. Even though Namjoon reassures him that he still loves him, he can't help but get a tad insecure at their relationship.

It's funny how a few weeks ago, he told Namjoon that their relationship wouldn't be affected because of him being a father, but now look at him. He snorts and shakes his head. This is pathetic. He has to remember his place and he's not the type to break up a family. After inhaling and exhaling to calm himself down, he allows himself to be immersed with the music and let his body move to the beat. The music switches and both men started rolling their hips, masking their face with an erotic expression as they stares themselves at the large mirror. 

Meanwhile, Namjoon is distracted while he's watching Taeyeon and Ayla play together on the swing. He's glad that Jiyong hasn't come back which means Seung hyun must have done something. As for the diary, he hasn't even read it yet because he was afraid of what he'll see. He'll have to ask Jin about the diary later.

Speaking of Jin, the elder hasn't been himself these days and he guessed that it must be because he's been spending so much time with Ayla and Taeyeon, that it must have made the elder lonely. The younger has been focusing on trying to be in Ayla's life to make up for the time he missed out on her birth and the last 3 years. 

The young man sigh and crane his neck up at the sky, gazing at the beautiful clear blue sky. He always wanted a family of his own someday, just not this early. But after a couple of weeks of being with Taeyeon and Ayla, he realizes that it might not be so bad, plus he has the love of his life by his side so he thought that everything was good. But their relationship is rocky at the moment and he wants to fix that so he quickly got up and runs over to Taeyeon.

After dropping them off to his house, he drove over to Hoseok's studio and silently heads in. He wanted to surprise the elder so he slowly poked his head in, eyes widening at the scene in front him. Jin is half naked and his hair is swept back as he does a sexual body roll, his eyes never leaving the mirror. He gulped when the elder started air thrusting on the ground, his eyes never leaving the booty. God, the last time he saw his boyfriend this hot was back at the reunion and he hadn't realized how much he missed seeing his dance. 

Hoseok and Jin finally finishes their dance and the elder immediately falls backward, his chest heaving heavily. It felt so good to release the tension out of his system and he groaned loudly, unaware of the effect it had on a certain someone watching him. 

"Man, I needed that. Thanks, Hoseok. I can think clearly again." Jin mutters, having no intentions of getting back up. His legs were pretty sore at this point and the cold floor felt good against his sweaty, hot back. 

"No problem, hyung. I still think you should trust Namjoon more. It's not like he's going to cheat on you with Taeyeon. He loves you, remember?" Hoseok hands him a bottle of water and he sat up, chugging the whole thing down. Namjoon mentally thanks Mr.Sunshine and he took this chance to make his presence known. 

"Hoseok is right, Jinnie. I love you and only you." 

Upon hearing the deep voice, Jin whirls around and stood back up, his eyes widening. "Namjoon!"

"I'll leave you two alone. Clean up y'all messes later on! I don't want to come in and see anything white later on! Ciao!" Hoseok cackles and ran out the room before Jin could hit him. The elder sigh and he gasp when a pair of arms wrapped around his torso. 

"Jinnie, I'm sorry that I haven't gotten to spending time with you as much. I've been busy with trying to be a part of Ayla's life that I forgot you were part of the family too, baby. I'm sorry for making you feel left out, you know you're the one I want to be with and not her, right?" Namjoon said softly, kissing Jin's head. "I'm sorry, baby boy. Let me make it up to you. Please forgive me."

Jin bit back a sigh and he tries to pry off the arms. "Namjoon.."

"I'm not releasing you until you forgive me, hyung!" the younger whined, hugging his boyfriend tightly and rocking them side to side. "I missed you so much." He quickly plant a kiss on those broad shoulders before burying his face on the crook of Jin's neck, earning a laugh from the elder.

"You're lucky you're so cute, Namjoon-ah. I'm the one who should be apologizing here." Jin turns his head to the side and looked at the mirror, making eye contact with his boyfriend, bursting out in laughter when Namjoon did a derpy face at him.

"Yah, I'm being serious here!" Jin suddenly squeals as the taller male proceeds to tickle him, causing him to fall onto the ground. Namjoon smirked and kissed his plump lips. "Don't be jealous Jin hyung. I'll always come back to you, even when I'm out with the girls, I think about you. We haven't been spending any quality time together since the incident, hyung." 

The older smiles and pulls him closer until their noses touch. "I think about you all the time too, Joonie. I love you so much, I'm just afraid that I'll lose you to a woman again." He closed his eyes and rolled his head to the side, remembering the painful memories of their high school. A hand caress his cheek and he crane his head forward. 

"Jin, I won't leave you for a woman ever again. That was one of my biggest mistakes of my life and I regret it so much. But now that you're mine again, I'm doing everything to have you by my side. I love you so much, you have no idea. I want to show you my love right now...can I?" Namjoon asked, massaging Jin's side. 

"N-Not here. At my house. I wanna show you a dance I learned too." Jin winks, smirking and Namjoon eyes widen. "A lap dance? Fuck yes! I'll be waiting in the car!" With that being said, the younger grin and immediately dashes to his car, giggling like a dork. Jin couldn't suppress his own laugh and immediately grab his shirt, dashing out of the studio and into Namjoon's car. 

Meanwhile Taeyeon is lightly stroking Ayla's hair while she naps on Namjoon's bed. The little girl insisted on sleeping on her papa's bed since it's comfortable and it made Taeyeon smile. She's grateful that the man has been so sweet and nice enough to spend quality time with his daughter. Who knew Namjoon had a sweet and loving side to him versus the cold side of him back in high school. If she wasn't such a slut back then and Namjoon wasn't a playboy, could they have been in a relationship? 

She shook her head and smiles sadly. Probably not. She stood up and went looking for a piece of paper and pencil. Namjoon is happy with Jin, he made it clear to her whenever she saw them together. So even if she still loves the man, she doesn't plan on breaking them apart because her time is running out. Her eyes grew teary as she glances at her daughter. "Even if I can no longer have the man I love, at least I got to have his child, my greatest blessings of all time."

Her phone vibrated and tears fell down her face. She exits the room quietly and answers the call. "H-hello?"

"Taeyeon....did you tell them yet?"

"No. Oppa, I can't do it. I found out I still love Namjoon. I don't want to leave him."

"Taeyeon, I said not to-"

"I know, I know. I'm not going to break them up, I won't do that. But because I love Namjoon and Ayla, I have to do this for them. Just like how you love Seokjin, you're doing this for him."

"....Yeah."

"Why couldn't we live normal lives, oppa?"

"Because Jiyong made sure that none of us gets a happy ending. But we're both willing to see the one we love get their own happy ending, and that's what matters. We only have a week left so write them a letter if you have to." 

Taeyeon sobs quietly and suddenly started coughing. "Ayla is going to hate me so much, oppa. But I don't want her to know that her mother was a bad woman. That's why I've decided I'm going to have her take the "Erase Memory" pill, so she can forget about me." 

Sorry for the late update, guys! Sooo sorry! Hope y'all enjoy this chapter and I'll see you next time on Revenge! Please vote and comment! Until then stay tune, my lovelies!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 2.8K 31
my first and worst book ever, writing is quite normal not that type of fancy. In which taehyung bullying Jungkook. Jungkook didn't know taehyung was...
10.7K 414 26
!!DISCONTINUED!! Kim Taehyung is an 18 year old student at BigHit Highschool. His best friend is Jimin and his older brother is Namjoon who is the pr...
47.7K 1.2K 21
when you meet your highschool bully who is a millionaire and he now falls in love with you will you accept him and will you both end up together desp...
123K 4.7K 23
[[COMPLETED]] What happens when the most richest, biggest, and dangerous gang in Korea, also known as BangTan, kidnaps a certain someone? Kim Seokjin...