Revenge ft Namjin & VKook

By PrincessDidi20

The two popular boys in high school, sophomore Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook makes a bet with Jackson Wang a... More

Chapter 1 It Begins
Chapter 2 First Encounter
Chapter 3 Fond
Chapter 4 Warmth
Chapter 5 Dream
Chapter 6 Closer
Chapter 7 Trouble
Chapter 8 Fight
Chapter 9 Forming New Bonds
Chapter 10 Wonders
Author's Note ~Please Read~
Chapter 11 Beginning
Chapter 12 Danger
Chapter 13 It's Time
Get To Know Author-Nim!
Chapter 14 New Era
Chapter 15 Decisions
Chapter 16 Reunion
Chapter 17 Meeting
Chapter 18 Memorable Date
Chapter 19 Kiss
Chapter 20 Secret
Chapter 21 Happiness
Chapter 22 Fate
Chapter 23 Unexpected
Chapter 24 Decisions
Chapter 25 Truth
Chapter 26 Realization Part 1
Chapter 27 Realization Part 2
Chapter 28 Conflicted (Edited)
Chapter 29 Confession
Chapter 30 Lost
Chapter 31 Denial
Chapter 32 Caught
Chapter 33 Forgiveness (?)
Chapter 34 Pain
Chapter 35 Breathe
Chapter 36 Courage
Chapter 37 Mystery
Chapter 38 Friend or Foe?
Chapter 39 Love Sparks
Chapter 40 Hope
Chapter 41 Past
Chapter 42 Two-Face
Starring Host: Namjoon & Jungkook
Chapter 43 The Three Musketeers
Chapter 44 Wreck
Chapter 45 New Interest
Chapter 46 Never Forget
Chapter 47 Surprises
Chapter 48 War
Chapter 49 I'm Sorry
Chapter 50 Love
Chapter 51 Leaving
Chapter 52 Cravings
Chapter 53 Rise of Power
Chapter 54 Final Goodbye
Chapter 55 Only One
Chapter 56 Change of Heart
Chapter 57 Come Back Home
Chapter 58 Airport
Chapter 59 Tease
Chapter 60 Reunion
Chapter 61 All Night Long
Chapter 62 A Sign
Chapter 63 Hidden Meaning
Chapter 64 Walk On Memories
Chapter 65 I Need You
Chapter 66 Revenge (?)
Chapter 67 Determination
Chapter 68 Be Mine
Chapter 69 Rejection
Chapter 70 U-Turn
Chapter 71 Doubts
Chapter 72 Fatal Love
Chapter 73 Seperation
Chapter 74 New Leaf
Chapter 75 Shadow Woman
Chapter 76 Strings Attached
Chapter 77 Darkness Rise
Chapter 79 Limited Time
Chapter 80 NightFalls
Chapter 81 Don't Forget
Chapter 82 One Last Time
Chapter 83 Who Am I 1/2
Chapter 84 Who Am I 2/2
Chapter 85 Peace
Chapter 86 Reflection
Chapter 87 Serendipity
Chapter 88 Finale
Chapter 89 Author's Note

Chapter 78 Danger

3.9K 201 131
By PrincessDidi20

^^😍😍

"Jimin, tell me what do you think of this beat. I think it'll suit Namjoon's lyrics." Yoongi pressed play and glance over to Jimin. "The problem is, Namjoon's voice doesn't go with it, but it'll go great with his lyrics. You try singing it, his lyrics are right here."

Jimin scans the paper and started singing for a couple of seconds, while Yoongi stares at him. After the younger is done, he looks over to the older smiling, awaiting his response. "How's that hyung?"

"I'll have to find someone else. You did good, Jimin." Yoongi turns back and glance at the time. "Eh? I wasn't good enough?" He pouts, cupping his face as he scoots closer to Yoongi.

"You sing well, but your voice doesn't cut it baby, not for this song. I think I have someone in mind, I'll go visit their house later." Holly came walking in and she barked, wagging her tails. Jimin smiles instantly and immediately walk over to her. "Someone wants to go walk walk. Yoongi hyung, let's go walk her!"

"But I'm working!," the older whined, slouching back to his seat further. "Plus, I still need to make some adjustments."

"Fine, no ass for a week. Come on Holly!" Jimin heads for the door and turns around, expecting to see his boyfriend getting up but he still sat there. "I'm fine with a week," the other mutters, still eyes glue to the computer screen. The younger scoff and turns back around, descending down the hall. "No ass and bj for a month, then!"

"Wait for me, Jimin!" Yoongi hollered and ran after the laughing male, with Holly barking happily at his presence.

~~~

Jungkook had just finish his workout routine and is going over to the men's bathroom to wash off. After washing off, he bumps into a taller man and quickly apologizes. "I'm so sorry!"

"Hey man, it's no sweat. I can't help it when people are constantly attracted to these guns," the man chuckles and flexes his arms. " Jungkook laughs awkwardly.

"I notice you've been coming here often and it's nice to see someone from high school taking care of their body. Most teens I know only focus on eating and sleeping." The image of Taehyung from high school instantly popped into his mind and he chuckles, nodding in agreement. "True, I know someone that was once like that, and I'm not in high school. I'm in university."

"Oh shit, you got a baby face! It's not a bad thing or anything. Hey, what's your name? We could work out together sometimes since we go here a lot!" the older man asked, his eyes twinkling. "Yeah, that sounds great! My name is Jungkook!" The man reaches out for a handshake to which Jungkook returned the gesture back. "I'm Young Dong bae, but I prefer Taeyang. Been my nickname since my middle school years!"

"Ah, that's a cool nickname! Any reason why you chose it?," Jungkook asked, opening a protein bar and munching on it. Taeyang drank a water bottle and sighs. "Long story shory, a former friend of mine suggested I be called "Taeyang" as a nickname and it stuck with me ever since. But anyways, I'll catch you later Jungkook. I gotta go head to work now! See you later!" he waves at the younger before sprinting into his car, leaving the young man to watch him in curiosity.

~~~

"G-Dragon?" Jin questioned, titling his head. The attractive male smiles and nodded. "It's a nickname I prefer being called. My cousin has a nickname too. T.O.P." Jin nodded, knowing that information. "Yeah, I know that. I'm just shocked that he didn't tell me about you, since he hardly mentions any relatives." He didn't like talking about his family either, but I think this G-Dragon knows that. He caught a flash of sinister in those eyes momentarily before it disappeared. What was that?

G-Dragon smirked. "Oh, you know my cousin? I tried contacting him but it would tell me his number is disconnected. God. I miss him, we used to be best pals, man." He frowned and cast his eyes to the side. The taller felt a bit sad for the short male and was about to opened his mouth when he heard a dog barking in the distance.The two men turned their heads to find Jimin with a small, brown dog barking aggressively at Jiyong, who simply smiles in amusement.

Jimin smiles apologetically at Jin and ran over to Holly. "Holly girl, what's gotten into you? Sorry, she's usually a friendly dog!" He glance up and his eyes grew wide upon Jiyong's presence. Holly wouldn't stop barking and even tugged at her leash to be released so she can attack the man, causing Jimin to pick her up but she continues to growl.

"Holly, stop growling at people! Bad girl!" Yoongi shouted, jogging over to Jimin's side, who gladly handed the active dog to him. He stops paying attention when he sees Jin and that same mysterious guy a couple weeks back. "I'm sorry, she normally doesn't bark at people." He looks at Jiyong, unable to shake off the uncomfortable feeling. Something about the man gave him the chills and it doesn't help when Holly reacted the way she did once she saw him, when she normally greets people with her kisses. To test out his theory, he places Holly down and ignores Jimin's bewildered look, his eyes looking at her instead of the man creepy stare. Holly immediately ran toward G-Dragon but kept a safe distance due to her leash, her endless barking attracting attention from the people inside the house.

"Whose dog is barking?" Namjoon asked mostly to himself and looked out the window. Ayla shyly stood behind him and held on to his pants, her eyes shining at the dog. "Aw, appa look it's a doggy!" Her eyes then traveled to the several men standing outside and she bit her lip, looking up at Namjoon. "Appa, who are those guys?" She pointed it over to the colored hair men and Namjoon kneel down to her level, looking over at the direction she pointed to. "Oh, those are appa's friends." He smiles at her and she shyly returns a smile, staring into his eyes. Holly's barking distracted him again and he scrunch his eyebrows when he sees the same man with the dragon tattoo talking to his Jin.

That guy again. What does he want? "Appa, who is that man?" Ayla pressed her face against the window to get a wider view. "He looks scary." She pouts and turns around to face Taeyeon. "Mama, I'm thirsty. Can you get me some water, please?" Taeyeon went downstairs and into the kitchen. She filled the glass of water and proceed to walk upstairs when she heard an eerily familiar voice that could only belonged to one man. A lump appeared on her throat and she ran upstairs, trying to not spill any water on her way up and immediately ran into Namjoon. A dark stained appeared on his white shirt, revealing his abs and she quickly apologizes before shutting the door.

"Yah! What's the rush!? Aish." Namjoon glance down at his now wet shirt and sigh. He went into the bathroom to blow dry it and after a few minutes later, he came back to a strange sight. Taeyeon had her daughter locked in her arms and her breathing was uneven as she rocks back and forth on the bed. "Mama, what's going on?" But the woman didn't answered her and simply pats her head shakingly. "Shh, we're going to be okay, we're going to be safe." She held her daughter tighter and her eyes kept glancing back to the door, as if she's expecting someone to appeared.

"Hey...what's the matter?," Namjoon asked calmly, walking over to sit on the bed. Taeyeon gasped and jumped back, shaking even more. "No, stay away! You can't have my daughter!" Ayla's eyes widen and she gasp, covering her mouth. "Mama!"

"What did you say?" The taller man asked in disbelief. He saw her eyes dilate and when her shaking won't stop, he knew he had to take action. "I said you can't have my daughter! Stay away from her, you're dangerous! A dangerous man that is out to kill!" She half screamed, tears welling up in her eyes. At this point, Ayla started to cry out of fear and that was enough for Namjoon to get into action. "Taeyeon, who am I right now?"

"Isn't it obvious?," she whispers. "You're G-Dragon, known as Kwon Jiyong." She flinches when Namjoon scoots further. There goes that name again. If he wants answers on who this guy is, he'll have to pretend to be him. "Why are you afraid of me?" Taeyeon immediately shakes harder and she scoots back until her back hits the wall. "I-I'm s-sorry, p-please don't hurt me or my d-daughter. I'll be a good girl, I promise." He frowned at the strange words and stood up, walking back to the window to see what's taking Jin so long. The urge to go down there is growing strong.

"Mama, you're hurting me!" Ayla cries weakly, trying to pry her mother's arms off. But those arms wouldn't bulge and she whines, catching Namjoon's attention and he ran over to them. "Hey stop it, Taeyeon you're hurting our daughter!" He didn't have time to think about how weird it sound coming from his mouth when the woman started bawling, still shaking with fright. In a swift motion, he wraps his arms around her with their daughter in the middle, who was also crying with fear.

"Taeyeon, calm down. It's me, Namjoon. You're not in danger, you're safe. No one is hurting you, okay? You're in Seokjin's house right now." He spoke calmly, knowing that any loud noises will cause her to go on another frenzy. After a few minutes of calming both Taeyeon and his daughter, they desperately cling onto him and he knew right there and then, that he had to protect them from this evil man.

What an annoying pest. Jiyong held back an eye roll and the mouth of his corners twitched as he takes stride steps to the dog. Yoongi forced himself to stay grounded as the man walks closer to them, kneeling down in front of the barking dog. In a spilt second, Holly stops barking and starts  whimpering, her tails between her legs as she walks back to Yoongi, who looked at Jiyong shockingly.

Yoongi picks her up and bowed. "Sorry for her barking again. We'll take our leave now." He walks away and Jimin follows suit, his eyes meeting Jin's confused gaze. He mouth 'sorry' to the elder and quickly picks up his pace, looking over to see his boyfriends shocked expression. He remained quiet and kept walking. By the time they've walked further away, Holly was back to her happy self and Jimin couldn't stop wondering what the hell just happened over at Jin's house.

"Finally the dog stops barking. Anyways, sorry about that. Mind giving me the direction to his house, man?" Jiyong went back to standing in front of Jin who hadn't moved a muscle. His mind was screaming at him to stay away now, especially when witnessing Holly's sudden behavior changing rapidly after the man got close to her. It could only mean one thing. Whoever this man is, he's not who he claims to be and he shouldn't associate himself with this guy anymore.

"Sure, let me go write it down on a new set of paper and will be right back. It'll take me a couple of seconds!" He immediately rush inside the house and closes the door gently. He rushes upstairs and halted at the guest room door, his eyes widening slightly. His heart tugged a bit and the doubts came rushing back. Why are they clinging onto each other like that?

Namjoon turns around and immediately releases the two girls, who leans back and Taeyeon avoided eye contact. The young man stood up and walks over to him. "Jinnie,-" But he ignores the younger and went to go find his notepad, writing down the directions before sprinting down the stairs and opened the door. "Here you go! Sorry for the wait!" He forced a smile and handed it to the guy, waiting for the other to leave so he can go back to the safety of his home.

"Oh, thanks man! You even included his number! See ya!" Jiyong waves good bye and walked off the other direction. Once the man was far away from the house, Jin shuts the door and came face to face with Namjoon, who pulled him into his arms. "Taeyeon had a panic attack earlier and she was hurting Ayla in the process, so I had to calm her down. She mistaken me for that Jiyong guy and when I asked her why was she so afraid of him, she suddenly got extremely fearful."

The relief flooded in his system now that Namjoon clarified the situation he saw earlier, but he felt bad for thinking other thoughts when he saw how clingy she was being. "Wait, what triggered her to be that way?" He questioned confusedly, blinking up at Namjoon who shrugged. "I don't know. Earlier, she went downstairs to grab some water for Ayla, then she ran upstairs, spilled water on me and that's when her panic attack started."

Something clicked inside Jin's head and he grips Namjoon's arms tighter. "Namjoon...you said she went downstairs earlier and when she came back up, her panic attack started happening?" When Namjoon nodded, he steps back slowly, eyes wide. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"Kwon Jiyong....did she tell whether he had a nickname or not?," he whispered and Namjoon blinked rapidly, his head nodding. "G-Dragon. That's his nickname. Please don't tell me that man at the doorsteps was him, I swear to god Jin, please don't." But Jin nodded and Namjoon groaned. "I knew it. I knew something was off when Taeyeon started freaking out when she went downstairs and mistaking me for that creep. Jin, what did he want?"

"He wanted Seung hyun's address but I gave him the address to Ramenlicious. I need to go call Seung hyun!" He ran upstairs and Namjoon followed suit, until another knock had them freezing in place. This time, Namjoon went to open the door and he almost jumped back, startled. He forced himself to calm his nerves and looks at the man straight in the eye. "What's up, man?" Jin stood behind Namjoon and his eyes widen.

"I forgot to ask you guys something else! Any chance you guys have seen my daughter, Kim Taeyeon?" Jiyong smiles, showing them a photo album.

I don't want to go back to school. 😭 Please vote and comment! Until then, stay tune my lovelies~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 162 25
Jeon Jungkook, a student at Seoul High, has secret crush on his one and only... English Teacher, Mr. Kim. Kim Namjoon, a teacher at Seoul High, (Also...
181K 8.5K 50
a story where kim namjoon, tries desperately to win over his highschool sweetheart, kim seokjin. ❝Stay away from me, Kim Namjoon... you're poison. ❞...
71.9K 2.8K 31
my first and worst book ever, writing is quite normal not that type of fancy. In which taehyung bullying Jungkook. Jungkook didn't know taehyung was...
10.7K 414 26
!!DISCONTINUED!! Kim Taehyung is an 18 year old student at BigHit Highschool. His best friend is Jimin and his older brother is Namjoon who is the pr...