Revenge ft Namjin & VKook

By PrincessDidi20

The two popular boys in high school, sophomore Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook makes a bet with Jackson Wang a... More

Chapter 1 It Begins
Chapter 2 First Encounter
Chapter 3 Fond
Chapter 4 Warmth
Chapter 5 Dream
Chapter 6 Closer
Chapter 7 Trouble
Chapter 8 Fight
Chapter 9 Forming New Bonds
Chapter 10 Wonders
Author's Note ~Please Read~
Chapter 11 Beginning
Chapter 12 Danger
Chapter 13 It's Time
Get To Know Author-Nim!
Chapter 14 New Era
Chapter 15 Decisions
Chapter 16 Reunion
Chapter 17 Meeting
Chapter 18 Memorable Date
Chapter 19 Kiss
Chapter 20 Secret
Chapter 21 Happiness
Chapter 22 Fate
Chapter 23 Unexpected
Chapter 24 Decisions
Chapter 25 Truth
Chapter 26 Realization Part 1
Chapter 27 Realization Part 2
Chapter 28 Conflicted (Edited)
Chapter 29 Confession
Chapter 30 Lost
Chapter 31 Denial
Chapter 32 Caught
Chapter 33 Forgiveness (?)
Chapter 34 Pain
Chapter 35 Breathe
Chapter 36 Courage
Chapter 37 Mystery
Chapter 38 Friend or Foe?
Chapter 39 Love Sparks
Chapter 40 Hope
Chapter 41 Past
Chapter 42 Two-Face
Starring Host: Namjoon & Jungkook
Chapter 43 The Three Musketeers
Chapter 44 Wreck
Chapter 45 New Interest
Chapter 46 Never Forget
Chapter 47 Surprises
Chapter 48 War
Chapter 49 I'm Sorry
Chapter 50 Love
Chapter 51 Leaving
Chapter 52 Cravings
Chapter 53 Rise of Power
Chapter 54 Final Goodbye
Chapter 55 Only One
Chapter 56 Change of Heart
Chapter 57 Come Back Home
Chapter 58 Airport
Chapter 59 Tease
Chapter 60 Reunion
Chapter 62 A Sign
Chapter 63 Hidden Meaning
Chapter 64 Walk On Memories
Chapter 65 I Need You
Chapter 66 Revenge (?)
Chapter 67 Determination
Chapter 68 Be Mine
Chapter 69 Rejection
Chapter 70 U-Turn
Chapter 71 Doubts
Chapter 72 Fatal Love
Chapter 73 Seperation
Chapter 74 New Leaf
Chapter 75 Shadow Woman
Chapter 76 Strings Attached
Chapter 77 Darkness Rise
Chapter 78 Danger
Chapter 79 Limited Time
Chapter 80 NightFalls
Chapter 81 Don't Forget
Chapter 82 One Last Time
Chapter 83 Who Am I 1/2
Chapter 84 Who Am I 2/2
Chapter 85 Peace
Chapter 86 Reflection
Chapter 87 Serendipity
Chapter 88 Finale
Chapter 89 Author's Note

Chapter 61 All Night Long

6.6K 318 362
By PrincessDidi20

~~~

"D-did he just say-?" Jimin's words got cut off as the crowd cheer for the three guest each wearing a black mask and a uniform. Namjoon and Jungkook stood utterly speechless. The cafeteria lights turns off and the spotlight were now on the people on stage and the crowds shivers with anticipation. Suddenly, an upbeat song started playing and the guests sprint into action, allowing their body to move to the beat while the crowd stared in awe.

Jimin and Yoongi had their eyes trained on Hoseok who stood in the middle. Tons of questions were running around in their minds as they stare at the dancers on stage. His heart pounded and he unconsciously grabs onto Yoongi's hand, feeling the other squeezing his hand back. Meanwhile, Namjoon and Jungkook are having a tough time casting their eyes away from the show, their heart pounding in sync with the music.

Hoseok grins from behind his mask as he watches the crowd cheering for them. Jin and Taehyung were also grinning when they heard the cheers getting louder and both tried their best to keep up with the music for another few minutes. The ending of the music was coming to an end and soon the boys pose as the music stops, smiling ear to ear at the applause given to them. Unexpectedly, the four males clap along with the crowds, never tearing their gaze off of them. Suddenly the cafeteria turns pitched black and a sea of gasp and murmuring erupted from the crowds. Namjoon couldn't see anything while Jungkook tried his best to see but then the spotlight turns back on and everyone grew quiet.

The three dancers are now standing align with one another with their hands clasp in front of them while standing wide apart, craning their neck downward. A few seconds later, a slow, sexual song fills the room and the three boys lifted their head up slowly, their eyes staring straight at the crowd. Hoseok was the first to move, followed by visual Kim's, and the three boys started moving the body sexually, causing many girls to squeal out loud. The atmosphere grew thick and Namjoon couldn't take his eyes off the one with the broad shoulder and slim waist, feeling something stirring in the pits of his stomach. Jungkook is staring at the one on the right and when the dancer started rolling his hips, his heart rate increases and he clench his fist. The Yoonmin gulps as the tension increased in the air, sweat starts pooling on their heads from seeing such a erotic dance.

After a few minutes of teasing the crowd, Hoseok took off his mask and licked his lips as he makes eye contact with the crowds with his half closed eyes, biting his lips. He grips his belt and slowly roll his body, earning a rewarding screams from the girls. Yoongi and Jimin found their foot stepping closer, their eyes widening and they gulped. They jolted in surprise when Hoseok suddenly takes off his black blazer along with his shirt and the girls started screaming when he sticks his tongue out and threw his head back, uttering out a throaty groan in the air. He turns around and made eye contact with Yoongi, who gasp at the sudden eye contact, before looking away and walking over to the side to interact with some girls and guys before stepping in the back.

Everyone unexpectedly quiets down as the visual Kim's step forward to the center. The music grew intense and so did the stares of many people as they watch Jin and Taehyung slowly roll their body to the beat, thrusting in the air harshly, earning a scream from the crowd. Namjoon accidentally groan out loud when the broad shoulders male started putting both of his arms up in the air while thrusting his hips up slowly, throwing his head back. Jungkook wanted to cry at how the other male is teasing with his body and lewd thoughts played in his head. Jimin and Yoongi huddle against each other, heart pounding inside their chest as they make sure to not miss out in anything.

Suddenly Taehyung took off his white blazer and strip off his shirt, causing the crowd to go wild, including Jungkook who looked like he's about to faint. Jimin cheers while Yoongi clapped in the air as Taehyung got on the ground and started moving his hips, and Jungkook wish he could be underneath that sinful dancer. Jin steps forward, feeling his confidence rising to the roof as he listens to the crowd encouraging him to take off his clothes. Namjoon low key joins in mentally and he choked when the guy started to very slowly unbutton his white shirt, revealing delicious abs and the crowd went wild. In one swift motion, the shirt and tie is off and Jin teasingly lift half of his mask up, biting those plump lips and licking it afterwards.

Yoongi started fangirling with the girls next to him.

Taehyung smirked and instantly took off his mask, and Jungkook had never gasp so damn loud. Jimin gasp along with him, clutching his arm. "Oh my god, Jungkook, it's TAEHYUNG!!" Jin took off his mask as well, throwing his head back while closing his eyes as he runs his fingers through his black hair. Namjoon dropped his drink and him and Yoongi scream. "SEOKJIN?!?!" He couldn't believe it. Oh my god, it's Jin! He's gotten so damn hot, what the hell!? But apparently, they weren't the only ones who recognize the two.

"Oh my god, that's Kim Seokjin!! The former fat guy!"

"Isn't that one Kim Taehyung!? Holy shit! Just look at him!"

"Are you shitting me right now? They've gotten so hot, what the ballsack!?"

"JIN OPPA, I'M SORRY I MADE FUN OF YOU, PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK!"

Namjoon immediately started searching for the source of that voice. Don't fucking touch him! He gasps when Jin teasingly lower his pants to reveal his V line and he swore he was about to bust when he saw that booty.

"TAEHYUNG, I'M STRAIGHT BUT I'LL TURN GAY FOR YOU, PLEASE NOTICE ME!" Taehyung squint his eyes and spot his fan boy on the left side of the room before hopping off the stage and walks toward him, the crowds roaring with excitement. Jungkook felt an incredibly jealous as Taehyung cups the boys face and plants a kiss on his lips, who fainted afterwards as Taehyung hops back on stage. Jin high fives him and his eyes scan the crowd, eyes widening as he looks at the man that broke his heart years ago. The man who he loved so dearly. Namjoon stood still as a statue. Jin is looking at him. I can't move my body, why can't I move? Damn it, move Namjoon! Jin scoff and notice Jungkook along with the Yoonmin couple staring at him. He remained emotionless and turns away.

Jin cursed. Namjoon's gotten so attractive. He hadn't expect to see Namjoon here and the feelings he kept locked up comes rushing back. But he was quick to lock it away and started to pull Taehyung to him, their chest touching. He wraps his arms around Taehyungs waist, and leans in to whisper in his ears. "Look likes we have two special guests of our own in the crowd. Shall we give them one last show before we blow this joint?" He nudge his head toward the four males direction and Taehyung eyes widen slightly as he come across Jungkook. He turns back to Jin and smirks wide. "Let's do it, hyung." The crowd roars when Taehyung started grinding on Jin who did the same.

Yoongi is screaming at this point while Jimin fans himself. Jungkook could practically feel his eyes falling out of his socket and Namjoon was starting to regret for choosing Victoria. God, I was wrong for ever picking her. Shit!

The clock reaches 10 pm and the Kim's puts on one last teaser before posing for the finale. The crowds erupted in cheers and the Yoonmin hugs each other while screaming. The three dancers bow to the audience and went to go grab their tops, sending flying kisses before heading back to the backstage. The crowd immediately dash out of the cafeteria to wait for their chance to interact with the males, the four males following slowly and stood farther in the back. When Hoseok, Jin, and Taehyung arrives outside, they were instantly bombarded with questions by the surrounding people and Namjoon had the urge to take Jin away from everyone. Luckily, the principal came walking out and informed everyone to leave since it's closing time and everyone protested but eventually agrees to give the dancers their resting time. Several girls wave and wink at Jin and Taehyung as they walk out, squealing when the boys return the gesture.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes when a lone female walks up to Taehyung, twirling a strand of her hair as she looks up at him through her eyelashes. "Wow, Taehyung. You've gotten so attractive. I'm so surprised." She touches his arm and Jungkook took a step forward, clenching his fists. Jimin notices this and grabs his arm to stop him. Taehyung frowns at her and shakes her hand off. "Don't touch me. You've called me names back when we were in high school. Now that I've gotten attractive, you're suddenly nice to me again? Piss off, Soyou." Her face turns red and she quickly stomps her heels away, his smile never leaving his lips as he runs to catch up with his friends.

"Man, did you see how crazy the crowd went today? Gah!" Hoseok exclaimed excitedly as they walk to the car.

"I know! God, I could have sworn every girl in there got pregnant the moment I took off my shirt!" Taehyung pipes up, giggling as he stretch his arms above his head. Jin chuckle, pushing his bangs off of his forehead. "I bet most of them are going to start having wet dreams now. Probably him too." They arrived to the car and Hoseok arched an eyebrow as he opens the driver door. "Him? Who are you talking about?"

Jin laughs and he leans against the passenger door, smirking at Hobi. "I'm talking about Namjoon. He was there and saw the entire show. I think I did a pretty good job because for the whole night, he wouldn't keep his eyes off me, so I made sure to really show him just how sexy I've become. You should've seen his face, his eyes were this close to falling out of his sockets when Taehyung started grinding on me haha!" Taehyung laughs and he slips his hand inside his pocket, gasping when he comes in contact with air. "Ah, crap! My keychain must have fallen inside the building! I'll be right back!"

"Yeah, okay bro!" Jin hollered in English, halfway inside the car when a voice made him freezes in his tracks. "Jin."

Hoseok eyes widen and glance up, seeing Namjoon standing there with a guilty look on his face. Jin slowly turns to face him and after a much debate inside his mind, he steps out of the car and crosses his arms, trying to mask his pounding heart. "What?," he asked coldly.

Namjoon flinches and cleared his throat. God, he's so nervous, hell, he didn't plan on doing this. But he found himself running after him and now that he's a few feet from him, he saw that Jin had pierced one of his ears. His eyes traveled down to his messy outfit before going back up to his face. Fuck, he looks so good right now. He could practically feel his heart racing with each passing moment. "C-can we talk?" Why am I even asking? What if he doesn't want me to show my face around him anymore?

Taehyung was out of breath by the time he made it back to the halls and he froze in his track. His keychain was in Jungkook's hands and he watches as the younger stares at the item before slowly looking up at him. Taehyung notices that the younger had become a handsome young man and his heart started speeding up. He starts walking towards him and extend his hand out. "That's mine." Jungkook's eyes grew into saucers. That deep voice! A flashback of the scene at the airport had him shaking and Taehyung grew concern at the sudden reaction. He can't stay here longer, he's not ready to face Jungkook just yet. "U-um, my friends are waiting for me and I really want to go home." He tries again and sigh in relief when Jungkook hands him back the keychain. He's about to turn around but Jungkook grabbed his arm and hugs him tight, burying his face in his chest. Taehyungs entire body freezes and his knees wobble. No, no. Please. Don't.

"You were crying at the airport, didn't you?" Taehyung's eyes grew comical wide and he glance down, making eye contact with Jungkook's eyes. "H-how did you know?" He felt Jungkook squeezing him tighter and the younger crane his neck up. "Because I'm the guy who stood behind your stall, the one who asked if you were okay!"

"Are you kidding me?" Jin arched his eyebrow at Namjoon. "There's nothing for us to talk about." Namjoon sigh, expecting this type of answer. "We do have a lot to talk about, Seokjin. I want to properly settle things with you. I want to apologize for my past and start over-"

"Start over?" Jin repeated after him and threw his head back, laughing out loud. "Wow, you have the nerve to tell me you want to apologize and start over? Don't make me laugh, Namjoon. Why the sudden confession? Is it because now that I've gotten handsome, you're suddenly interested in me?" Jin tilt his head to the side, smirking.

Namjoon looks taken aback and he gulps, casting his eyes down. Is that really why he wants to start over with Jin? Because he's gotten good looking? He tries to find other reasons to back up his reasons but when he find himself unable to, his eyes widened. When Namjoon didn't answer after a moment of silence, Jin felt his heart hurt and his eyes unexpectedly waters so he pretended to rub his face and blew out a loud sigh, hoping to mask his hurt. "Of course. You haven't changed a bit, Namjoon. Here I thought you actually missed me. My bad." Jin spits out bitterly and angrily yanks the passenger door open, sliding himself inside and rolls down the window, not even looking at Namjoon. "I'm not the same Seokjin you once know, I'm a change man. Don't think you can just come back into my life and expect me to greet you with welcome arms after what you did to me. You don't know the pain I went through these past years and you suddenly think an apologize is going to erase all of that? Think again. Do me a favor and piss off."

Taehyung immediately pull Jungkook off of him and ran out of the building, ignoring the younger's calling his name. He couldn't stay there any longer or else he would've burst out crying. When he arrives to the van, he spot Namjoon and ignores him, hopping inside the car. Namjoon watches the car driving off and a few seconds later, he took out his phone.

To Jin:

You're wrong. Not once have I stop thinking about you since you left.

Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter wasn't that good, I was out the whole day so I had a short amount of time to finish this. They've finally met, yay! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment. Until then, stay tune my lovelies~ :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.7K 23
[[COMPLETED]] What happens when the most richest, biggest, and dangerous gang in Korea, also known as BangTan, kidnaps a certain someone? Kim Seokjin...
71.9K 2.8K 31
my first and worst book ever, writing is quite normal not that type of fancy. In which taehyung bullying Jungkook. Jungkook didn't know taehyung was...
1.7K 81 31
Tae and his friends ( yoongi and namjoon, and j hope )are the bad boys of the school that everyone wants to date . But what happens when there's new...
111K 6.9K 41
When Seokjin, the most popular and rich student, decided to ask the school's freak to act like his boyfriend, what could possibly go wrong? #1 botto...