Brendon Urie Imagines.

By 1Bohemian_rhapsody1

Welcome to this book! I imagine you are here because you love Brendon just as I do. Well, I made this book ju... More

Surprise.
Mistakes.
Fangirling? No...
Fun and Games.
Big BANG.
Cold Winter Mornings.
All to blame.
One thing led to another.
This Calls For A toast! so pour the champagne.
Pack your bags.
Love makes people do crazy things.
Abusive.
"Just Sick"
Attention.
All Hail Cuteness.
Nothing More.
Unforgivable.
Let's give it a chance.
No, Just Bad.
Crazy does not =Genius.
You? Ha,No.
Pack your bags. (pt2)
Pretty Odd.
Rotations.
Pretty odd. (pt2)
Pretty odd. (pt3)
I Got You.
You "Don't" Own Me.
Vegas Lights.
Until You Can't Walk.
Bad Could Lead To Good.
You're Testing Me, Doll.
Nothing More. Prt2
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover.
Be careful For What You Wish For.
Unforgivable part2.
Regret.
Regret. prt 2
Not so Holy.
Unforgivable. prt3
Unforgivable. prt4
Unforgivable. prt5
Unforgivable. prt6
Pacify her.
Regret. prt 3
Alphabet Boy.
Apocalypse.
Unforgivable. prt7
Unforgivable. prt8
I love you.
Youtube.
Spotlight, Fame, Regrets.
After School Activities.
DTMWAGT.
Regret prt 4.
Unforgivable prt 9.
swappable but unstoppable.
Change My Life.
Important information.
Mlk Drops.
Regret prt 5.
Issues.
Work.
Brendun.
I'll kiss it better.
Sinks, Mirrors, and Babys.
Words.
Scavenger hunt.
Instagram.
Construction.
The Date
House Of Memories.
Lazy.
Bren
Hungry.
Unforgivable prt 10.
Prom.
Distance.
College trophy wives.
Lost.
You.
Distance prt2.
Say your prayers.
Purity.
Princess.
Spooky.
College Trophy Wives 2.
Blood.
Only.
Neighbors.
You.
4,000
Crazy does not= Genius prt2
Follow You.
Truth or Dare?
Art.
Hospital for Souls.
Pray For the wicked
Romance.
Dusk till Dawn.
April Fools.
Take me.
Ass.
Housewife.
Milf.
Don't let go.
Day in.
Emotion.
My blood
High Hopes

Love will find its way.

1.3K 38 98
By 1Bohemian_rhapsody1

////

"I wish my love life could be like the ones in the movies or in fairytales" I muttered out, sighing.

"You'll find him" she smiled, taking my hand.

"I'll help you, if you want" she shrugged, rubbing my palm with her thumb.

"No, thanks" I shook my head, "don't want to seem desperate"

"You wont!" She giggled, "I got a perfect one!" She let go of my hand and walked away.

"Yeah, perfect one" I mocked, staring out the window.

She came back a few minutes later with a small smile on her face. She stared at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Thought you ditched me" I joked

"I wouldn't, but guess who got you a hot date?" She smirked, folding her arms.

"I don't know. Who?" I teased, rolling my eyes.

"Bitch" she laughed, "he will be here any minute now"

"Wait, w-what? Now? I'm not even decent looking right now"

"You look good all the time! No need to worry"

"Grace?"

She turned around, being greeted by this one tall, young, handsome man. My eyeballs nearly popped out, thinking my mouth was wide open, dripping saliva.

"Y/n, Brendon" she motioned at me and all I did was send a small wave and a nice sweet smile. "Brendon, y/n" he then sent a nod and a smile to die for.

"Nice to meet you" he held my hand, kissing it.

I blushed slightly, biting my lip. No one has ever done that. No one. He must be a gentleman.

Though, he seemed familiar. He kind of looks like that emo dude from the, "closing the god damn door" song.

"Hey, you look familiar" I spoke up, focusing on his features.

"Well, do you know who I am?" He chuckled, smirking.

"Brendon"

"No shit" laughed Grace.

He laughed along, the blush on my face turning darker. I awkwardly rubbed my arm, waiting for the laughter to die down.

"I'm Brendon, Brendon Urie, Baby" he grinned, winking at me.

"Fromm uh, Fall out boy, right?" I grinned.

He bit his lip, looking down. His cheeks puffing out slightly, red showing up on his cheek.

"Right?" I looked at Grace, she shook her head slowly.

"Righhhht" I laughed off, "I was just kidding, duh"

"I'm from Panic! At the disco" he mumbled, looking up at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know"

"It's okay, no big deal" he laughed, "so can we take a seat?"

All grace did was stare at me, biting her lip. She was pointing at the cafe door, stepping back slowly.

"I have to get going, uh, bye" she muttered, leaving.

"How did you meet grace?" I asked, sighing.

"A store, I think it was target"

"And you gave her your phone number just like that?" I smiled

"Well, I can't but she asked for a pic, you know, the usual autographs and shit" he smiled, "I ran into her often, don't know how and she asked for the same thing and we got along" he shrugged.

Did they have any sexual intercourse?

"I see" I grinned, resting my chin on my hands. "So you are in a band?"

He nodded, "I love it. It's my life"

"How is it, with the fans and everything?"

"Okay, I guess. Could be some little fuckers sometimes but, I love them just the way they are" he laughed.

I laughed with him, "wish I new how it felt to be loved"

He furrowed his brows, "what?"

"Nothing" I blushed, mentally face palming myself.

"Seriously? You're gorgeous. Who wouldn't want to give you love?"

"Oh, please" I giggled, "me, gorgeous?"

"Absolutely. Not only that but you're quite interesting. I haven't gotten to now you well but I hope I can"

"That's sweet" I mumbled, biting my lip. "I'm sorry, again for not knowing who you were or what your band was"

"It's cool" he shrugged, "I don't mind"

"It's getting late, I have to get home and sleep for tomorrow" I stood up.

"Well, Would you like to get some coffee tomorrow evening, or anytime soon?" He stood up, standing near me.

"I'd be delighted" I smiled, hugging him.

//////////////////////

"B-Brendon, I can't believe I waited a m-month for this" I moaned, closing my eyes.

He chuckled, "aren't we all full of surprises, babe?"

I held on to the edge of the glass table, my stomach pressing against it.

My leg was lifted up on the table, the heel of my foot resting on top of it. He held my hips, pulling my hips down when he thrusted back up.

"I'm loving the angle, kitten" he muttered out, roaming his hand on my thighs.

He cupped me, a small gasp leaving my mouth. He started rubbing my clit slowly with his thumb just when he started ramming into me.

"Oh," I breathed, "you haven't gone this deep" I arched my back, our sweaty body's sticking onto each other like glue.

"Take a step at a time" he lowered my body, my boobs being pressed up on the table.

He used his other hand to trace my spine, kisses then following his lead.

"Don't cum till I say so" he whispered in my ear, yanking my hair back.

I nodded, gulping down the bile that was built up. He put my leg down off the table and went to sit us down on the couch. He pulled out and flipped me over.

"Ride me"

I stood up on the couch, hovering over him. I took his dick and aligned it with my entrance, sliding down it slowly. Once I took his whole cock in me, I leaned down to the floor putting my hand straight out. I started to twerk on him, my ass bouncing up in down.

He smirked, closing his eyes.
He held my ass, groping it.

"B-Bren" I moaned loudly, "I-im close" I choked out, going faster.

"Hold on baby, don't want daddy to punish you for not obeying, do you?" He whispered.

I liked the thought of it, knowing how kinky he was. When we have kinky sex, it was the best we ever had. Though he is a sex god.

"Hmm?" I smirked, releasing on him.

He leaned over and lifted me up from my hands by holding onto my chest, well, breasts. He stood up and placed me on my feet, then flipping over so I was in the same position, except my hands were holding onto his thighs. He held my legs, spreading them. He licked my slit, sucking on my clit.

My face was literally not even an inch away from his massive dick.

I took his dick in my mouth, twirling my tongue on the tip. I bobbed my head up and down, using one of hands for his shaft. This blowjob could be enjoyable if I weren't upside down and a headache eating at you when you have all your blood rushing down to your head.

"Wrong timing?"

We both turned to see my mother at the doorway, holding a container with food.

He looks down at me with eyes widened when I'm staring right at her. His face was no longer in my coochie but my mouth was still on his dick.

He dropped me on "accident". Covering his dick with his hands, "take a seat" he smiled.

She placed the container down on the floor, nodding. She slowly backed away from us and went out the door, closing it behind her.

"Idiot" I laughed, looking at him.

He ran to me, tickling me.

"Bren, Stop!" I laughed out, "for God's sake we're naked!"

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked" he grinned, kissing me.

////////

"You know, I've never believed in true love. But, I think that he is the one. He is my happy ever after. He will make my fairytale slash movie dreams come true! Plus he gives some bomb ass sex" I grinned, blushing.

"Mhm" she hummed, a small smile appearing on her face.

"Grace, do you think he is the one?" She shrugs in response.

"C,mon Grace, you are the one who set us up. Say something" I sighed, looking at her.

"Something" she faked smile, rolling her eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, she never acts like this unless she is on her period.

"Oh, nothing" she says sarcastically.

"Period?" I raised a brow.

She shook her head, staring out to the food court.

"What's wrong? Please tell me, you are my best friend. You could tell me anything" I pleaded.

"Okay, well, then" she scoffed, raising a brow. "I didn't think you or him would work out so I set you two up. Me thinking he wasn't good for you, I thought that you'd come crying to me. So I can comfort you and be the only one who makes you happy, y/n. I like you, wasn't it obvious? Of course it wasn't cause I hid it. You were lonely, looking for love when I was right in front of you"

"Grace," I breathed, "I-i can't believe it. You were doing it for your own benefit. I thought you were my friend. But thanks for my knight and shining armor, also if I were lesbian and I broke up with him. I wouldn't come back to you. Never in a million years" I stood up, pushing my chair in.

I walked away, calling Brendon.
"Brendon, babe?"

"What?" He huffed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"No, what's wrong with you? Grace just texted me saying that you never showed up at the mall and she went by the house to see you there with some guy"

"Brendon, I'm at the mall. I just talked with Grace"

"If you did then why did she text me that?"

"Because she likes me. She doesn't want me to be with you. Babe, please don't listen to her"
I whispered, my lip started to quiver.

"Y/n, I dont know"

"Hold on," I hung up and tapped on the FaceTime button. He answered, glaring at me.

My eyes were already tearing up, the lump In my throat already forming.

"You see, I am at the mall" I choked out, moving the camera around.

"I'm sorry, babe. Please forgive me. She put stuff in my head and made me believe it"

"I'll forgive you if you block her phone number. I don't want her putting those thoughts in your head again"

He nodded, "well do, babe. See you soon"

I smiled, nodding. "See you"

He kissed the camera, waving goodbye.

I hung up, putting my phone in my bag. I turned back to see Grace staring at me with red eyes.

I don't give a rats ass about her after what she has done.

All I got to do is do a new start!

Step one: have a boyfriend. already have a sexy boyfriend.

Check

Step two: making new friends ones that are actually worth it

No check..

Step three: acting civilized
Not that I'm not already.

Wink wonk, check!

And hello new me!

Doesn't have to be new years to say that..

I walked to a decent store where they sell dresses and stuff like that. Want to surprise Brendon, since all this mess happened.

I took a baby blue dress from its hanger, the dress fit from the top but then eventually flows from the bottom. I loved how it went with my hair. This would be the ideal dress for me, especially for with what I imagined wearing underneath.

I took my size and made my way to the shoe isle.

"Need help?"

"No thanks," I smiled looking up. My smile faded, rolling my eyes. "What do you want?"

"Please y/n, go out with me. Give me a chance"

"I don't like you like that, Grace. Besides, I have an important date to attend in a few hours" I choose the shoes in my size.

I went to the cashier, paying.

"Thank you" I nodded, smiling.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the store. Speed walking towards the exit.

Once home I immediately went to shower, shaving the places that needed to be shaved. I already had choosen out the lingerie i wanted to wear, the same shade of baby blue. I slipped on the dress, admiring how it fit the right places. I ran to our room, barefoot. I opened the shoe box, pulling out the simple strap on nude colored heels on. I brushed my hair until it was sleek straight, then putting on a natural look, look on my face.

I started walking down the steps once I heard the door unlock.

"Bren?"

He came to the stairs, looking up at me. His eyes widened, parting his mouth slightly. He blinked twice before, coming up to meet me.

I stepped down, smirking slightly. Meeting him halfway down the stairs.

"You look gorgeous, baby" he smiled, playing with my hair.

"Thank you" I blushed, holding his hand.

We walked downstairs together, hand in hand. Once we reached the floor, he pressed me up against the wall.

"I can't resist you in that dress of yours" he mumbled against my neck, placing his hand on my thigh.

"That's why I brought it, baby cakes" I smiled, moaning softly.

He pulled back, getting the control from the coffee table. He turned on the speakers, putting on a slow song.

"Romantic" I nod, grinning.

He took my hand, kissing it.

"May I have this dance?"

"You may"

We got into position, waltzing around in the living room. I layed my head on his shoulder, sighing of how beautiful this moment is.

Damn it, should've choose a yellow dress if I knew this was going to be happening. We could've been the real beauty and the beast.

He Is my fairytale love alright...

"I love you" he whispered in my ear, leaving a quick kiss behind my ear.

"And I love you, Urie" I smiled.

"I love you with all my heart, I want you to know that even if we aren't making love"

I chuckled, "yes, babe"

He pulled back, getting on his knees. "Y/n, I dont see you with me in just these few months. I see you with me forever. I see you and I want you to have my children. I want to be the one you grow up with. I want to be the one who dies by your side. I want to be your everything. You are my everything. You are my world, my universe. I want to wake up every morning knowing you are with me. Right beside me. I want to be the you wake up with and the one you fall asleep with, other than our future kids. You could slap me right across the face if you don't agree with anything I do or say. Just please, let me love you. You are the love of my life. Will you marry me?" He pulled a dark purple velvet box, opening it to reveal a big diamond ring.

"I-i do" I breathed out, grinning. Happy tears slipped from my eyes, my whole body being filled with joy.

He slipped the ring on my finger, kissing me.

"I'm going to be a Urie" I repeated, jumping around.

He laughed, watching me. That smile never leaving his face.

I slipped on my heel, falling down on my chest.

He lifted me up carefully, "take those shoes" he demanded.

I took them off, placing them beside me neatly. He kicked them, making them fly all the way to the kitchen.

"Nobody hurts my baby" he smirked, kissing me.

I laughed into the kiss, running both of my hands through his hair.

"I'll pay for them, if they broke" he mumbled.

"Repay me in sex, daddy"

He tilted his head deepening the kiss, pushing us onto the couch as the slow music still played in the background.

///////

I write to much, I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 18.8K 26
"Hey, you there in the middle." At a Panic! At The Disco concert, you manage to catch Brendon Urie's attention. . . Enough to make him fall in love w...
71.9K 1.6K 15
Brendon Urie imagines that I conjure up that will never happen so cry with me. If you would like me to make an imagine for you, or have any ideas, h...
70.5K 1.5K 45
F/n, the new bassist for Panic! But what happens when she meets the lead singer... ---- Sarah is Brendon's sister in this book! I'm bad at descriptio...
10.6K 271 41
Ranked 1 out of 100+ in #adoptedbybrendonurie Book 1: The Youngest Of The Family (COMPLETE) Book 2: Touring is Hard 1k: 1/10/18 1.5k: 1/31/18 2k: 3/3...