Brendon Urie Imagines.

By 1Bohemian_rhapsody1

Welcome to this book! I imagine you are here because you love Brendon just as I do. Well, I made this book ju... More

Surprise.
Mistakes.
Fangirling? No...
Fun and Games.
Big BANG.
Cold Winter Mornings.
All to blame.
One thing led to another.
This Calls For A toast! so pour the champagne.
Pack your bags.
Love makes people do crazy things.
Abusive.
"Just Sick"
Attention.
All Hail Cuteness.
Nothing More.
Unforgivable.
Let's give it a chance.
No, Just Bad.
Crazy does not =Genius.
You? Ha,No.
Pack your bags. (pt2)
Pretty Odd.
Rotations.
Pretty odd. (pt2)
Pretty odd. (pt3)
I Got You.
You "Don't" Own Me.
Vegas Lights.
Until You Can't Walk.
Bad Could Lead To Good.
You're Testing Me, Doll.
Nothing More. Prt2
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover.
Be careful For What You Wish For.
Unforgivable part2.
Regret.
Regret. prt 2
Not so Holy.
Unforgivable. prt3
Unforgivable. prt4
Unforgivable. prt5
Unforgivable. prt6
Pacify her.
Regret. prt 3
Alphabet Boy.
Apocalypse.
Unforgivable. prt7
Unforgivable. prt8
I love you.
Youtube.
Spotlight, Fame, Regrets.
After School Activities.
DTMWAGT.
Regret prt 4.
Unforgivable prt 9.
swappable but unstoppable.
Change My Life.
Important information.
Mlk Drops.
Regret prt 5.
Issues.
Work.
Brendun.
I'll kiss it better.
Sinks, Mirrors, and Babys.
Love will find its way.
Scavenger hunt.
Instagram.
Construction.
The Date
House Of Memories.
Lazy.
Bren
Hungry.
Unforgivable prt 10.
Prom.
Distance.
College trophy wives.
Lost.
You.
Distance prt2.
Say your prayers.
Purity.
Princess.
Spooky.
College Trophy Wives 2.
Blood.
Only.
Neighbors.
You.
4,000
Crazy does not= Genius prt2
Follow You.
Truth or Dare?
Art.
Hospital for Souls.
Pray For the wicked
Romance.
Dusk till Dawn.
April Fools.
Take me.
Ass.
Housewife.
Milf.
Don't let go.
Day in.
Emotion.
My blood
High Hopes

Words.

1.3K 44 60
By 1Bohemian_rhapsody1

X.x

"Get over him, he is too old for you"

"Age doesn't have a number" I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Really?" She scoffed, folding her arms. "You are like twelve and he is about thirty!"

"I'm not twelve" I yelled, getting up. "If you aren't going to be supportive then you can use the door and gladly get the fuck out of my life"

"Fine" she got up, "but don't come back running to me when something bad happens"

She opened the door, looking back at me.

"What are you waiting for?" I choked out, "go"

She left, the hole in my heart getting emptier. He left, she left.
My only friend that I ever had and she left. Didn't even support me.

"Too young, they said" I cried, pulling at my hair.

I turn to the door, the knock followed by another. Barely being heard by the rain that was pouring down to the ground.

"Leave me alone"

The knocks rushed in, the shadow of the person moving left to right on the window.

"Go away"

They opened the door. My heart pounding rapidly, feeling as if it was going to jump out of my chest.

"B-Brendon?" I questioned, walking towards him.

"I'm here, baby"

"You've left me for over three months! Who do you think you are? Asshole. You got no rig-"

He kissed me. His soft lips placed right over mine, moving in sync with mine.

Though I hated him, I couldn't resist those lips.

We pulled back, staring at each other. The sound of the rain hitting down on the roof, lightning striking in the sky. The cool wet air rolling through the doorway, reaching our noses.
The smell of outdoors being filled inside the house. Darkness lured in once the loud thunder hit the ground along with a lightning strike. Lights out. The only light seen was the strike outside.

I ran to the door and closed it, pulling out my phone quickly to put on the flashlight. I pointed it at him, his hand immediately went over his eyes, covering them for the light that blinded him.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"I came back for you. I shouldn't have listened to those people. I let them get too my head. People follow me everywhere calling me a pervert and child molester! How am I supposed to just stay calm and relax? I was totally freaking out. I got tired of it after a few months and decided to make it stop and it did when I left. But now I realized that I shouldn't have left, I love you. And I can't let them get in my head, again"

Tears started building up again, sliding down my cheeks. He walked over to me, wiping my tears away with his thumb. He hugged me, rubbing my back as he calmly hummed.

"They called me gold digger, panther and gerbil! They mentioned that everytime I talked or posted anything for everyone to see. How do you think I felt? I hated it too! You thought I liked you getting called those things? You think I did? I stayed in this relationship because of us. Because I love you. I handled it no matter how annoying it got"

"I'm sorry"

"Is that all you have too say?" I grunted, closing my eyes.

"I'm sorry for not being good with words. I'm sorry for not being strong enough to handle those words repeatedly. I'm sorry I wasn't a good boyfriend. I'm sorry for not being here for 6 months. I'm sorry for everything. Please forgive me. I stayed away from everyone and everything I loved. I stayed away, hidden in a place where no one could find me. I just needed to think. Please forgive me"

"Brendon, I don't know" I sighed, sniffing.

"Give me a chance, babe. You won't regret, I'll make it right this time"

X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x

"Hey babe, look at this" he flipped his phone and showed me, the picture of Ryan.

"What about him" I smirked.

"Isn't it amazing?" He grinned.

"What? Yeah, he is pretty amazing"

"He?" He flipped his phone, eyes widening. He raised an eyebrow, scrolling.

"No this, do you think we have a poster board and string?" He flipped his phone again, showing a poster board with cool designs made with different colors of string.

"No, but I got cheese whiz"

Brendons smile immediately fell. His eyes looking at the wall, with an expressionless face plastered on his head.

"C,mon" I grabbed his hand, pulling him up. "We need food"

He got up and followed me outside, pushing me to the side of the car.

He pinned me to the car, grazing his head over my neck. I shuddered under his touch, tilting my head to the side. He placed a small kiss to the bottom of my ear, leaving kisses everywhere his lips went. I moaned softly, closing my eyes.

"CHILD MOLESTER!" Yelled a pap,

Taking pictures. The flashes shining on our skin.

We immediately separated, entering our side of the car.

"Fucking little shit" he mumbled starting the engine.

I stared down at my hands, biting my lip. I was scared to look up at him when he is angry. He scares me when he is, though he wouldn't go to the extreme like to hit a girl. He'd yell or say something rudely. So I just wait till he is calm, but I've always understand why he'd do that.

"Where do you want too eat?" He said calmly, turning to the right.

My body slid to the right since his seats were covered in black leather.

"In and out. But, what do you want?" I glanced up at him, noticing his facial expressions has relaxed. I sighed in relief.

"You read my mind. I'm in the mood for some meat"

X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x

| |4 months later| |

"Y/n, I dont think I can handle this anymore. I want us but they call me faggot and I just," he sighed, "cant"

I furrowed my brows, the feeling of being stabbed in the heart was in touch with me. My eyes started to water, knowing how this was going to go.

"Th-hey still c-call me those things yet I'm still with you!" I choked out, "p-please, pleas-se don't let the-em get in your head. You promised"

"I didnt promise anything" he frowned, hugging me. "I love you but these people are getting out of hand. No matter what I say they don't stop and I hate it"

"Ignore it" I cried.

"I can't ignore it if it follows me everywhere I go" he mumbled, stroking my hair.

"Let's go too sleep, please. Let's talk about this tomorrow" I parted from him and went to our room, laying down underneath the covers. Tears still slipped down from my eyes.

He then came in the room, shutting the door behind him. He layed next to me, getting underneath the covers. He wrapped his arm around my waist. Singing softly to calm me down.

Brendons Pov;

I tried to ignore it but I can't. I had a rough childhood, bullying was the worst one of all. All the memories kept flowing back at me with every word people had to say.

It hurts.

I can't handle it anymore, I know that she will be over me one day. I know she will go on without me, besides, I will see her in heaven.

If I don't go too hell...

I got up from the bed slowly, she groaned but still remained asleep.

I walked to our closet, picking out a black hoodie with some basic black jeans and shoes. I changed, the cold zipper touching my bare chest.

I looked at her one last time, kissing her forehead. I'll miss that pretty pretty face. I walked out of the room and out of the house, going into my car.

I started the engine and started my drive. Remembering the cliff where I took her on our third date. The cliff where I first sang to her, where we first had love underneath the stars.

I gulped down the bile in my throat, tears threatening to fall from my eyes. The sun wasn't out, but the moon instead.

"Hey moon, please forget to fall down" I whispered, getting on my knees. I cried, looking up to the moon for some sort of way to go back home. The light shined at me, but still didn't changed my mind. Nothing went through my head. I took my phone out, tapping on the camera icon.

"H-hey, if you find this..then you should probably know that I have passed away. Gone to the best part of the universe were I no longer have to deal with trashy dicks. I love you, y/n. I will wait for you up in heaven, please stay strong for me. I can't handle this anymore, I'm sorry. I don't know how many sorrys will have to be said for you to ever forgive me but I'll try as many times as I can. I love you, princess"

I stopped recording, laying the phone on the hood of the car. The picture of y/n and I being displayed at the front.

I started to cry harder, the lump In my throat making it harder for me to breathe.

"I love you. I love you so much"

I aligned myself with the tip of the cliff, closing my eyes. I ran, breathing rapidly, my chest rising and falling with every step I took. I felt the ground dissappear, the wind pushing up against me when I started falling.

X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x

Y/n's pov;

I sat up, looking over at Brendon. But thing is, Brendon was missing. I figured he was making me some "please forgive me" breakfast.

I got up, stretching. I took the robe off the the hook, throwing it over me.

I walked out the room and down the stairs, no smell of delicious food was in the air. Weird.

"Brendon, Babe?" I reached the floor, walking over to the kitchen but nothing. I looked in the living room, garage, and studio but nothing.

I sat down on the couch, breathing in and out deeply. "He will be back, he went to get some groceries" I pulled at my hair, closing my eyes.

No, no, no, no, no

"Can't be!" I screamed, "fuck, y/n, you just had to fall asleep!"

I ran to the phone, dialing my "friends" number.

She picked up, "hello?"

"Liz, I need your help! Please help me! I'm sorry for everything I said. I know you were just trying to help but I was just sad and-"

She sighed, "it's fine but what is it now?"

"He returned a few months ago and now he is gone today!" I breathed out.

"What? He returned? That's a miracle but just let him go for a few days he is going back to the words being thrown at him. It's too much pressure"

"Are you fucking crazy?" I laughed, "I'm not letting him go this time. He isn't in this alone. His car is gone so can I borrow yours?"

"My car? For what? To search for him? Y/n you are asking for the impossible"

"Please, if you are my friend you would help me" I pleaded.

"You kicked me out of the house for trying to help"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't in the best state. You know I wouldn't have told you that I was just hurt and wounded. I'm sorry for not talking to you these past months. I missed you"

"I missed you too" She sighed again, "I'll be there in five"

I hung up and threw the phone to the side, running up the stairs to our room. I changed quickly, brushing my teeth at least.

X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x

"Where else would he go?"

"Uhm," I closed my eyes, placing my fingers on my temple. "Oh, I got it!" I yelled, smiling.

She widen her eyes, smiling. "Where?"

"The hill"

"Which hill? There's alot" she laughed.

"The one by the park, where the trees cover it"

"Ohhh" she sped off, turning two rights.

It felt like we've been driving straight for two hours when in reality it was just twenty-five minutes.

She parked in the parking lot. The both of us immediately getting out of the car, holding her hand, we ran to the cliff.

"I see some light!" I let go of her hand, pushing away the leaves that were in my way.

"His car!" I yelled out, once I saw the vehicle.

She was behind me, huffing because I'd leave the leafs in her way.

"Brendon!" I yelled, looking inside the window. He was gone. So I looked in front of the tree, but nothing.

"Maybe he his down by the cliff" Liz said, looking around.

I walked by the cliff, looking around from left to right. He wasn't there. Where could he be?

"Y/n!" She screamed.

"What?!" I gasped, running back to her.

"His phone is on the hood, he shouldn't be far from here"

We searched far and wide for him but he didn't show up. I turned his phone on and unlocked his phone, seeing the video he recorded.

"When was this taken?" I checked on the info, the date and time of last night was seen.

"I'm s-scared" I bit my lip, hesitantly moving my finger over the video.

"It'll be okay" she held me, looking over my shoulder.

I nodded, pressing the video. The video played, his face was wet with tears. My eyes started to bawl out, the tears flowing down like a river.

"I-i forgive you" I cried out, "please come back. Come back to me"

She hugged me tight, whispering, "It's going to be okay, I promise"

X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x

| | 1 month later | |

"Please, don't cry" she soothed.

"I miss him"

"I know you do"

"All I'm trying to say is that, bye. This is the last time you will be hearing my voice, you are my bestest friend. You are my only friend and I love you for sticking with me. I'll see you soon"

With that I hung up and got off the car. Standing at the edge of the cliff.

"For you, Brendon" I closed my eyes, turning around so my back was facing the edge.

I fell without hesitation. I knew I was going to see him if I did this, no more complains about us.

Liz's pov;

I was up in my room, getting ready to go help my friend. I wouldn't ever let her hurt herself. If I did, what kind of friend would I be?

Just when I was heading down, a knock was heard. I ran down, knowing that y/n was smarter than that. She would come to me so she wouldn't do anything stupid.

I sighed in relief, opening the door.

"Y/n, thank god you-" I gasped, "B-Brendon?"

X.x.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 163 29
You're a worker at a guitar shop, not too special, but unique in your own ways. Brendon on the other hand is famous, hot and doesn't even know you ex...
Doll Maker By She

Fanfiction

22.9K 1K 76
"๐™Ž๐™๐™, ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ. ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ." ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™™, ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ...
33.6K 662 48
FREQUENT UPDATES GUARANTEED run out of Brendon fanfictions? want something kinky, cute, exciting, and crap? this ones for you. we have: Brendon x re...
10.2K 333 25
2nd Book to 'Eyes on You'! :D a Brendon Urie X Reader "How does it feel to break the heart of your loved one?" "Awful." - Brendon