Revenge ft Namjin & VKook

By PrincessDidi20

The two popular boys in high school, sophomore Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook makes a bet with Jackson Wang a... More

Chapter 1 It Begins
Chapter 2 First Encounter
Chapter 3 Fond
Chapter 4 Warmth
Chapter 5 Dream
Chapter 6 Closer
Chapter 7 Trouble
Chapter 8 Fight
Chapter 9 Forming New Bonds
Chapter 10 Wonders
Author's Note ~Please Read~
Chapter 11 Beginning
Chapter 12 Danger
Chapter 13 It's Time
Get To Know Author-Nim!
Chapter 14 New Era
Chapter 15 Decisions
Chapter 16 Reunion
Chapter 17 Meeting
Chapter 18 Memorable Date
Chapter 19 Kiss
Chapter 20 Secret
Chapter 21 Happiness
Chapter 22 Fate
Chapter 23 Unexpected
Chapter 24 Decisions
Chapter 25 Truth
Chapter 26 Realization Part 1
Chapter 27 Realization Part 2
Chapter 28 Conflicted (Edited)
Chapter 29 Confession
Chapter 30 Lost
Chapter 31 Denial
Chapter 32 Caught
Chapter 33 Forgiveness (?)
Chapter 35 Breathe
Chapter 36 Courage
Chapter 37 Mystery
Chapter 38 Friend or Foe?
Chapter 39 Love Sparks
Chapter 40 Hope
Chapter 41 Past
Chapter 42 Two-Face
Starring Host: Namjoon & Jungkook
Chapter 43 The Three Musketeers
Chapter 44 Wreck
Chapter 45 New Interest
Chapter 46 Never Forget
Chapter 47 Surprises
Chapter 48 War
Chapter 49 I'm Sorry
Chapter 50 Love
Chapter 51 Leaving
Chapter 52 Cravings
Chapter 53 Rise of Power
Chapter 54 Final Goodbye
Chapter 55 Only One
Chapter 56 Change of Heart
Chapter 57 Come Back Home
Chapter 58 Airport
Chapter 59 Tease
Chapter 60 Reunion
Chapter 61 All Night Long
Chapter 62 A Sign
Chapter 63 Hidden Meaning
Chapter 64 Walk On Memories
Chapter 65 I Need You
Chapter 66 Revenge (?)
Chapter 67 Determination
Chapter 68 Be Mine
Chapter 69 Rejection
Chapter 70 U-Turn
Chapter 71 Doubts
Chapter 72 Fatal Love
Chapter 73 Seperation
Chapter 74 New Leaf
Chapter 75 Shadow Woman
Chapter 76 Strings Attached
Chapter 77 Darkness Rise
Chapter 78 Danger
Chapter 79 Limited Time
Chapter 80 NightFalls
Chapter 81 Don't Forget
Chapter 82 One Last Time
Chapter 83 Who Am I 1/2
Chapter 84 Who Am I 2/2
Chapter 85 Peace
Chapter 86 Reflection
Chapter 87 Serendipity
Chapter 88 Finale
Chapter 89 Author's Note

Chapter 34 Pain

6.4K 331 246
By PrincessDidi20

Grab a tissue if you need too. Or a knife, I'll wait. 

Taehyung frown as he stares at his phone screen, silently. Jin wasn't picking up his calls and his worries increased. He's been spending so much time with Jungkook that he missed his best friend and wanted to hang out with him again. 

"Sigh.....Jin-hyuuunnnnnnnnng, why aren't you picking up your cell phone?," Tae whined as he heads over to Jin's room, plopping himself down onto his bed. 

"Sigh....why you gotta be so rude!!"

He turns over to lay on his stomach, eyeing his phone once more.

"Don't you know I miss you hyuuunngg.."

His phone suddenly vibrates and he quickly answers, without looking at the caller name. "Jin-hyung!"

"Is this Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung immediately sat up, his face burning from embarrassment. " Y-yes this is I. Who are you?"

"I'm Nurse Macarena. We need you to come to the hospital. 

"What? Why? What happened? What's going on?"

He rushes to put on his shoes as he tries to balance his phone on his shoulder. He ran out of the door and into the living room, where Hobi was currently watching a Japanese horror film. 

"He's unconscious and we need you-"

"HE'S WHAT?!" Tae's scream caused Hobi to scream and fall on the floor. He gave Hobi an apologetic look before focusing his attention back to the conversation on the phone.

"We will explain everything to you when you arrive. We need you to fill some paperwork. See you then, sir." 

"Yah Tae, why did you scream?" Hobi asked, rubbing his now sore bottom. He halted his action when he saw fear scattered on Taehyung's face. 

"Jin-hyung is at the hospital! We need to go NOW. You can drive right?!," Tae hollered before chucking Hobi the keys, who quickly locked the doors and went after him. The boys scrambled into Jin's car and immediately drove to the hospital. "I swear, if Namjoon is responsible for this, I'll rip his balls off," Hobi muttered quietly, tightening his grip on the steering wheels. 

~~~

For the first time in his life, he was glad his friends lived nearby. After running to his destination, he didn't bother knocking and burst into the house. The loud sound attracted the owner of the house, who came out with a bat in his hand. 

"What the hell are you doing-?! Namjoon?"

"Hyung please give me a ride to the hospital! I'll explain everything on the way! We have to go now!"

"What the- fine. Hold up, let me go grab my keys." 

Namjoon waited anxiously by the door, his thoughts on Jin. His train of thoughts halted when two boys emerged into view. 

"Let's go." 

As soon as they hit the highways, Yoongi and Jimin both spoke up spontaneously. "Spill." "What happened?!" 

Namjoon fidgets in his seat and glanced at the worried red hair male. "Jin stopped breathing after a few hours and I called the ambulance." 

"What! Why? How?!," Jimin squeak. "He seemed fine a few hours ago when I was there!" 

"What did you do?" Yoongi asked, his eyes focused on the road. 

"I didn't do anything!," Namjoon defended, shrinking back unconsciously as Yoongi eye him through his rearview mirror. They finally arrived at the hospital, much to Namjoon's relieve. Jimin and Yoongi wouldn't stop pestering him about Jin and it made him want to crawl into a hole. Namjoon ran out of the car, not bothering to wait for the other two as he heads straight to the main desk by the entrance. 

~~~

"We're here!," Hobi exclaimed as the hospital came into view. He quickly parked the car and both boys ran straight to the entrance, slowing down to a speed walk once they enter the building. 

"Hi, how can I assist you boys?" a nurse asked them. "We're here to see Kim Seokjin, we're his friends. I'm Kim Taehyung and he's Jung Hoseok." 

"Okay, I just need you boys to fill out a few documents and I'll let you see him." Taehyung and Hobi nodded and grabbed the clipboard with papers on it. After Hobi did the majority of the filling out the documents for them, he gave it back to the nurse and went looking for Jin's room after given Jin's room number. 

Taehyung wasted no time walking in and to his surprise, there were visitors in here already. "Namjoon-hyung?"

Hobi stepped in, shock written all over his face. His eyes travel to each boy before settling down to a certain someone. "Namjoon." He growled as he marches over to the taller male, fist clenching tight. He grabbed the boys collar as he leans in closer. "What the hell did you do?" he hissed into his face. 

Yoongi immediately stepped in between the two. "Hobi, calm down. We haven't heard the full story yet, ok?" Before Hobi could protest, a knock on the door caught everyone's attention and a doctor walked in. Namjoon released a sigh he didn't realize he was holding in. The doctor closed the door and each male waited anxiously for the results. 

"I'm Dr. Grossweiner and I'm Jin's doctor. Judging from the results, he's developed hypothermia. His exposure to the cold temperature has caused his skin to become pale and his lips of a blue color. He's unconscious at the moment because his temperature had dropped way below the normal limit, which is dangerous because this could cause death to occur." 

Upon hearing the word death, Namjoon breath hitched as he struggles to breathe normally. Taehyung felt like he was going to cry any minute. "W-wait, death? Doctor, he's not going to die is he?!" Everyone stared at the doctor for his response, but it only increased their anxiety when the doctor merely blinked. 

"We can't make that assumption yet. We'll need to keep him in the ICU for further treatment. We'll need to make sure he's responding well to the treatment, but recovery will take longer for inactive people. For now, we'll keep an eye on him when he regains consciousness again."

"Thank you doctor," Hobi piped up after staying silent the entire time. He avoid eye contact with the rest and gently stroke Jin's hair. Taehyung sniffles could be heard throughout the room before he collapsed on a chair, seated next to Jin's bed. "Jin-hyung, please wake up. Please please.." Hobi tried stopping his tears from showing but it failed. His eyes were wet but he didn't let out a sound as he gently took Jin's cold hands onto his, rubbing them. 

It felt like someone just punched Namjoon gut at the moment as he just now takes in Jin's current state. He should've been more observant...should've been more careful...should've realized something was off when Jin's breathing was too slow to be considered normal. This was all his damn fault. None of this would've happened if he didn't go to the party with Jackson and get himself wasted. "It's all my fault," Namjoon said, his voice laced with sadness. Yoongi quickly glances at him, eyes widening upon the confession. 

Namjoon's eyes were still on Jin's still form. "I did something horrible and Jin found out. Then he ran out of my house but I tried stopping him to explain, but he didn't want to hear it so he ran. I didn't start looking for him until an hour or two later, and when I did...he fainted." 

Next thing he knew, Hobi was right in front of him. "What did you do?" Hobi asked quietly, looking straight into his eyes. Namjoon felt fear rising inside him as he gulped. "I got drunk and slept with a girl-" 

Someone pulled him back just in time to avoid Hobi's punch. He glance behind and saw Yoongi holding onto his shirt as Jimin and Taehyung hold Hobi back. Surprisingly, Hobi stopped struggling as he continues to stare at Namjoon. He turned to look at both Jimin and Taehyung, before turning to face Namjoon once more. "I won't hurt him, guys. Let me go."

"How can we be so sure, hyung?," Jimin asked quietly, holding tighter. Taehyung nodded and repeated Jimin's action. "Trust me. Jin-hyung wouldn't forgive me if I hurt his boyfriend. Let go, it's okay." 

Jimin and Taehyung shared a nervous look before slowly releasing their hold on Hobi, in case he did lunge at Namjoon again. When Hobi showed no sign of hostile, they sigh but panic when they see Hobi slowly walking towards Namjoon. Yoongi quickly stepped forward, ready to stop the fight but it never occurred. Hobi stood next to Namjoon. "If Jin dies, I will kill you. Understand?" With that being said, he left the room without looking back. No one said a word, not knowing what to say. 

"How could you do that to Jin-hyung? He really likes you and you go do that to him behind his back." It was Tae's turn to get angry. Namjoon's head bowed. "I'm sorry, it wasn't unintentional. I was drunk and have no recollection of the memory of that night. Please believe me when I say it was unintentional. Please." Namjoon's begging only made Tae's eyes well up once more. 

When Hobi didn't come back, it made Yoongi worried and he informed everyone that he was going to look for him. Jimin wanted to go as well, but Yoongi told him it's better if he went alone. Jimin tried so hard to pretend he was okay but knowing Yoongi still likes Hobi and the two were going to be alone together....breaks his heart. A nurse came in to inform that visiting time was over and that they could visit the next day. Glancing one last look at Jin, the trio made their way out, neither saying a word. 

Taehyung couldn't stop crying as he walks alongside with Jimin and Namjoon. Hearing Tae's cries only increased the guilt inside Namjoon and he would be lying if he said he wasn't worried like crazy. Meanwhile, Jimin's thoughts were on Yoongi and Hobi, who didn't come back at all. 

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go look for Yoongi and Hobi-hyung. They haven't come back yet and I'm worried, I'll see you guys in a bit, ok?," Jimin said before running off. 

"Noo Jimin, don't leave me here alone with this asshole!," Taehyung wailed. Namjoon felt offended. But kept his mouth shut as this was his fault after all. 

"Taehyung!," a voice called out. 

Both boys turned to the source of the voice and Namjoon curse under his breath. He had alot of explaining to do now. 

"Kookie!," Taehyung cried, running into Jungkook's arms who almost fell backward at the strong impact. "I heard what happened with Jin-hyung. I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Jungkook asked, concerned. He wipes away Taehyung's tears before sitting him down on a chair. He glared at Namjoon over Taehyung's shoulder before focusing back onto his crying boyfriend. Namjoon decided to head to a different spot. 

"Kookie, the doctor said he could die and that recovery will take a longer time for inactive people. I'm so worried, he's my best friend, my brother from another mother. I don't want to lose him, kookie." Jungkook heart broke as he hugs him tight. "Tae, Jin-hyung is strong. He'll definitely wake up ok? Let's have faith and pray that he makes through this. It's getting late and you must be tired. Let me take you home ok?" Tae nodded and held hands with Jungkook, who gripped his hand tight. He couldn't help but blush and lets out a small smile. 

Jimin whine as he runs around aimlessly. Where the hell those two? As he turns a corner, he spotted mint hair and he smiled, quickly running over to his friends. 

"Yoongi-hyu-" he paused at the scene in front of him. Yoongi and Hobi were kissing. He felt his world shatter as he stands there, frozen. Hot tears well up in his eyes and he turned his heels to the other direction before breaking into a run. He finally made it to the exit and sat himself down on a bench. It hurts. He wanted to be happy for them so much but found himself unable to. He didn't want to be selfish since Hobi and Yoongi had feelings for each other and they were the people he cared about. But it hurts so much, it felt like someone had pierced a knife into his chest. He couldn't stop replaying the scene over his head. He wanted to go home and not see them at the moment. 

He had no ride so the only thing he could do was wait for Yoongi to finish his business. A car honk startled him and he looked up to see Taehyung's head popping out from the passenger seat. "Hey Jimin-ah! Need a ride? Jungkook's uncle is driving!"

Thank the heavens. He forced a smile and nodded. "Yes please!" He scrambles into the car, grateful that he didn't have to ride him with Yoongi. Tears were welling up again but he forced it down. Taehyung had fallen asleep on Jungkook's shoulder and Jimin watches with envy at how close the two were. He wants that relationship with Yoongi, but it looks like he can't now.

Jungkook saw the tears on Jimin's eyes and made a mental note to ask him later about it. He knew about his crush with Yoongi as well since Jungkook was the first person Jimin told. What Jimin didn't know was that he' s currently struggling with coming in terms with his own feelings. The stronger feelings residing in his heart. It was growing slowly and he didn't know if he hates it or not. 

Making sure Tae was asleep, he gently poke Jimin's shoulder, successfully earning his attention. "Jimin-hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk later?"

"Sure, what's wrong?"

"I'm falling in love with Taehyung and I'm scared." 

OH shit. Is Jin going to die? Jungkook falls in love first? Or is it Tae? What happens to Jimin now? Stay tune for the next update!

Don't forget to vote and comment! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 968 39
β€’ COMPLETED β€’ As Taehyung entered his dream university, he encountered his bully from his school who is a scoundrel now. What is going to happen in t...
125K 3.5K 27
What happens when an overweight young boy falls for the schools "popular" kid? Jeon Jungkook, 17 years old, the schools bullying target/ fat kid. Bul...
181K 8.5K 50
a story where kim namjoon, tries desperately to win over his highschool sweetheart, kim seokjin. ❝Stay away from me, Kim Namjoon... you're poison. ❞...
10.7K 414 26
!!DISCONTINUED!! Kim Taehyung is an 18 year old student at BigHit Highschool. His best friend is Jimin and his older brother is Namjoon who is the pr...