Revenge ft Namjin & VKook

By PrincessDidi20

The two popular boys in high school, sophomore Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook makes a bet with Jackson Wang a... More

Chapter 1 It Begins
Chapter 2 First Encounter
Chapter 3 Fond
Chapter 4 Warmth
Chapter 5 Dream
Chapter 6 Closer
Chapter 7 Trouble
Chapter 8 Fight
Chapter 9 Forming New Bonds
Chapter 10 Wonders
Author's Note ~Please Read~
Chapter 11 Beginning
Chapter 12 Danger
Chapter 13 It's Time
Get To Know Author-Nim!
Chapter 14 New Era
Chapter 15 Decisions
Chapter 16 Reunion
Chapter 17 Meeting
Chapter 18 Memorable Date
Chapter 19 Kiss
Chapter 20 Secret
Chapter 21 Happiness
Chapter 22 Fate
Chapter 23 Unexpected
Chapter 24 Decisions
Chapter 25 Truth
Chapter 26 Realization Part 1
Chapter 27 Realization Part 2
Chapter 28 Conflicted (Edited)
Chapter 29 Confession
Chapter 30 Lost
Chapter 31 Denial
Chapter 32 Caught
Chapter 34 Pain
Chapter 35 Breathe
Chapter 36 Courage
Chapter 37 Mystery
Chapter 38 Friend or Foe?
Chapter 39 Love Sparks
Chapter 40 Hope
Chapter 41 Past
Chapter 42 Two-Face
Starring Host: Namjoon & Jungkook
Chapter 43 The Three Musketeers
Chapter 44 Wreck
Chapter 45 New Interest
Chapter 46 Never Forget
Chapter 47 Surprises
Chapter 48 War
Chapter 49 I'm Sorry
Chapter 50 Love
Chapter 51 Leaving
Chapter 52 Cravings
Chapter 53 Rise of Power
Chapter 54 Final Goodbye
Chapter 55 Only One
Chapter 56 Change of Heart
Chapter 57 Come Back Home
Chapter 58 Airport
Chapter 59 Tease
Chapter 60 Reunion
Chapter 61 All Night Long
Chapter 62 A Sign
Chapter 63 Hidden Meaning
Chapter 64 Walk On Memories
Chapter 65 I Need You
Chapter 66 Revenge (?)
Chapter 67 Determination
Chapter 68 Be Mine
Chapter 69 Rejection
Chapter 70 U-Turn
Chapter 71 Doubts
Chapter 72 Fatal Love
Chapter 73 Seperation
Chapter 74 New Leaf
Chapter 75 Shadow Woman
Chapter 76 Strings Attached
Chapter 77 Darkness Rise
Chapter 78 Danger
Chapter 79 Limited Time
Chapter 80 NightFalls
Chapter 81 Don't Forget
Chapter 82 One Last Time
Chapter 83 Who Am I 1/2
Chapter 84 Who Am I 2/2
Chapter 85 Peace
Chapter 86 Reflection
Chapter 87 Serendipity
Chapter 88 Finale
Chapter 89 Author's Note

Chapter 33 Forgiveness (?)

6.8K 312 129
By PrincessDidi20

I finally rose from the dead (procrastination at its finest) to do this chapter 😂. Thanks for your patience and please do enjoy my lovelies~ 

Jin was lost. Great. Not to mention, he was tired and cold. Having run so far away, he didn't know exactly where he ended up at the moment. He didn't want to call Tae or Hobi to pick him up since they're probably asleep and having to explain why he ran away would create chaos. He shivers, letting out a breathy sigh as he continues to look around, trying to calm himself down.

Jin lets his eyes wander around the unknown apartment and shivers as he walks deeper into the neighborhood. He was grateful for the lights on but it didn't help ease his tension knowing what could lurk in the shadows. God he was so cold....he left his jacket at Namjoon's house and no way was he going to go back for it. He felt his hands going numb and he speeds walk, hoping to find a spot where he could hopefully get some warmth.  

A breeze of wind gently passed him and he cursed. It's almost summer so why the hell was it still so cold? His breath mingle with the cold air and as he watches his breath fly up in the sky, his head started hurting and his vision clouded. His breath became heavier and his knees wobble. 

"So..cold...." Jin breathes out, falling on his knees. No, I can't pass out here!  Gathering all of his strength, he tries to stand up and manages to find a bench. He quickly makes his way over and sat down, both of his hands buried deep into his armpit. He couldn't stop shivering and now he was started to think about calling Namjoon but he thought against it. He didn't want to see him right now. But I need him right now.........screw it. 

He shakingly reaches for his phone and cried out in horror. It wasn't in his pocket. He wanted to cry, he was so cold, and sleepy. His vision was getting blurry with each passing minute and his head was still hurting from the cold. His head bobbed up and down, his eyes trying so hard to close but his cold body wouldn't let him. From a far distance, a figure could be seen walking to his direction before it stopped for a second, and now it was running straight at him. 

He took off, ignoring the pain coursing through his almost numb body. He heard shouting from behind but too scared out of his wits, he kept running and ended up in a much darker neighborhood now. He whines internally, looking left and right for a place to hide when he heard footsteps approaching him from behind clear as day and he took off, letting his instincts take over. 

A sharp pain went through his heart and he stopped, clutching his chest as he tried to take in more breaths. But every breath hurts and his his vision clouded, and his knees buckle. The footsteps were much louder now and the figure shouted, but he was weak to defend himself at this point. His body shuts down and he fell backward onto the cold ground.

"Jin? JIN!" 

~~~~

He regains consciousness after a few hours and realizes that he was definitely in someone's room. The sunlight peeking through the curtains and were hurting his eyes. He sat up too quickly and dizziness struck him hard, causing a low groan to escape his mouth. He blinks profusely, trying to adjust his eyesight before letting them wander around the room. His head was hurting a bit too, along with the fatigue slowly creeping out to him. He notices there was a studio section on the left and a bookcase on the right side of the room. The walls were painted a light brown color, decorated with portraits and posters everywhere. The closet was open and he observes the mess inside.

Where the hell am I? What happened?

A lavender smell enters his nose and he smiles at the lovely aroma. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw a little machine and lean in, smelling the strong lavender smell. Whoever this stranger has, had a really nice room and he felt a bit excited to see who his savior was. He tried getting out of bed but wince slightly as his joints were still aching from the cold last night.

He heard shuffling and muffled voices outside. It didn't seem like whoever was out there was coming into the room yet so Jin took his time to let his eyes travel around the room once more. He found himself walking to the closet and eyeing the mess, scrunching his nose in disgust. He moves over to the bookcase and really took his time there since Jin likes to read as well. He smiles at the stranger's choice of books. Now he's definitely intrigued to meet this stranger. 

Suddenly, he heard a door closed and footstep was making their way to the room. His heart quickened and the excitement he felt earlier flew out the window instantly. He groans and made his way over to the bed, plopping himself down. It's polite to thank your savior Jin, his inner voice tells him. The door slowly opened and he sat straighter. 

On second thought, he was definitely not ready to face his savior after all.  

"......."

"........"

A red hair male came into view. "Ah Jin-hyung, you're awake! That's a relief. We thought we had to take you to the hospital because you were so cold!" Jimin pushed his way into the room and sat next to Jin, eyeing him up and down. Jin blush as Jimin lean closer until their forehead touches. Jin notices the other male walking closer to them. "Hyung, you're warm, are you getting a fever?"

"I don't feel sick so perhaps not." Jin blinked. "AA-CHOO!" 

"Bless you."

"Thank you."

Jin felt sick now, what the heck. He was feeling just fine before but now the fatigue was hitting him like a train. He couldn't make eye contact with the other male, it was too awkward. But did he save him from the cold? His head was starting to get dizzy now. 

"Hyung, you're turning pale. Here lay down and I'll go warm up some soup for you ok?," Jimin said, his voice laced with concern. Jin did as he was told and uttered a soft thanks to the male, who flashed him a smile and went into the kitchen, leaving Jin alone with the other male. 

Neither said anything until Jin began coughing and the male quickly went over to his side. "Do you need water?" Jin was about to say no before he launches another coughing fit. He heard footsteps fading away and came back instantly, this time with a glass of water. He gulped the entire content and sigh, wiping his mouth. 

"Thanks," Jin muttered, laying back down. Jimin came in with a bowl of hot soup and gently place it on the bed stand. Jin gently dug in, anxious at the pair of the eyes staring at him. "Who saved me?" He asked quietly, curiously. To his amusement, Jimin was nudging the other male to talk but the male merely blushed before turning his head away. Jin bit his lip from laughing as he watches Jimin pointing to the male with a wide smile on his face, before dancing his way over to the male, dragging him over to Jin. The male was blushing brightly now and Jin found that to be very cute. Darn it. 

"I'm gonna leave you two to talk now, I'll see you later hyungs!," Jimin smiled, running to the door before he could be stopped. 

"YAH JIMIN!" Sigh. Traitor.  

"Thanks for saving me. I thought I was gonna die out there in the cold," Jin piped up, careful to not spill any soup on the bed. The male bit his lip before edging closer to the bed. "I wasn't going to leave you out there, Jin. Plus you had no jacket on and when I did find you, you fainted and wouldn't wake up for hours. You scared me for a moment there."

Jin's heart flutters momentarily. "T-thanks again. But I'm still mad at you Namjoon." 

"Jin, hear me out ok?," Namjoon sigh, crouching by his side eyeing up at Jin. He saw Jin clench his jaw and grab his hand. Jin sat still at the gesture. "Yes, I slept with Taeyeon but it was unintentional. Please, trust me Jin. I hate that girl and absolutely have no interest in sleeping with her. I went to the party with Jackson because I've been stressed a bit and needed to loosen up a bit, so I agree and got myself drunk and after that...I don't recall anything else." 

"What were you stressed about?" Jin quietly asked. Namjoon sigh. "...Just some things that I was hoping to resolve a bit sooner but that wasn't the case. But Jin, will you forgive me, please? pretty please?"

"Hmmmm...," Jin hummed, wondering if he should forgive Namjoon. I mean it wasn't unintentional. 

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?," Namjoon pouted, clasping his hands together to maximize the effect. Jin finally cracks a smile, much to Namjoon's relief. "Change that to strawberry with a sprinkle of another date and you got it." 

"You got it babe! We can have another date this weekend." Namjoon smiled and engulf Jin into a hug. 

"Kim Namjoon, if you do it again, I won't forgive you ever again," Jin warned, mustering his best death glare possible. But Namjoon found that cute. "You have my word, baby boy."  Namjoon winked at him. "I won't do it again. Now get some rest, Jinnie. You really do look pale." 

He stood up and head to the door before a hand snatches his wrist. Namjoon turns to see a flustered Jin, staring at him with glossy eyes. "S-stay with me, p-please?" He sat down on the bed, gently pushing the bangs away from Jin's eyes. "Are you sure, babe? Won't my presence make your fever skyrocket?" 

Jin laughs softly before weakly yanking Namjoon to bed with him. "You already make my heart skyrocket, Namjoon-ah. I'll feel better with you here with me." Namjoon's heart started beating rapidly and he felt himself stroking Jin's soft cheek. "I'll be here for as long as you need me to be, baby boy. I'll stay here until you get better. It's my fault that you're like this...I'm sorry." Namjoon could practically feel the guilt eating him up and he subconsciously wishes he could hold Jin at the moment, but refrain himself since he knew Jin would just push him away. Jin had already dozed off to sleep, leaving Namjoon with his racing thoughts. 

He gently felt Jin's forehead and quickly went to go gather a bowl of cold water and a towel to place on top of Jin's burning forehead. He took off the now warmth towel and couldn't help but left a soft kiss on Jin's forehead. He then quietly observes Jin's slow breathing and frowns softly. It was too slow. But his attention reverted to how damn guilty for what he's done to Jin and the boy still forgives him. Maybe Jin really does like him and all he's been doing is be a douchebag. Damn it..."Kim Seokjin, you invade my thoughts when I least expect and makes me go crazy at times because of what you do to me. I don't know what my feelings for you are but all I know is right now I maybe do like-"

Namjoon felt his throat dry and immediately hover over Jin. Something caught his attention and his pulse quickened. Shit!

He grabbed his phone and tried calling but there was a problem. His phone died. 

"Damn it!," Namjoon shouted. 

He quickly snatches Jin's phone from inside his jacket and fumbled with it before typing the destinated number. 

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Send an ambulance here quickly! To Rose Creek street! ASAP! 

"Sir, please calm down. I need to know what's the problem."

"My boyfriend stopped breathing!"

I finally got an update up! Sorry that it wasn't sooner, I needed time to figure out what the next chapter should be. T_T The book has 2K reads now omg! So happy that my book is getting attention from others! Thank you so much, guys! Don't forget to comment, vote, and share! It would mean so much to me! Until then, stay tune my lovelies! 

Here's a little present from Jin: 

Muah!~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 81 31
Tae and his friends ( yoongi and namjoon, and j hope )are the bad boys of the school that everyone wants to date . But what happens when there's new...
14.3K 537 19
Kim Taehyung is a prodigy. He is smart, athletic, charming, and all the girls (and some boys) adore him and his cute face. Jeon Jungkook is a troubl...
71.9K 2.8K 31
my first and worst book ever, writing is quite normal not that type of fancy. In which taehyung bullying Jungkook. Jungkook didn't know taehyung was...
12.9K 717 16
A story in which Jeon Jungkook a straight A student is bullied by Number 1 Fuckboy of the university Kim Taehyung. What will happen when KTH falls i...