Revenge ft Namjin & VKook

By PrincessDidi20

The two popular boys in high school, sophomore Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook makes a bet with Jackson Wang a... More

Chapter 1 It Begins
Chapter 2 First Encounter
Chapter 3 Fond
Chapter 4 Warmth
Chapter 5 Dream
Chapter 6 Closer
Chapter 7 Trouble
Chapter 8 Fight
Chapter 9 Forming New Bonds
Chapter 10 Wonders
Author's Note ~Please Read~
Chapter 11 Beginning
Chapter 12 Danger
Chapter 13 It's Time
Get To Know Author-Nim!
Chapter 14 New Era
Chapter 15 Decisions
Chapter 16 Reunion
Chapter 17 Meeting
Chapter 18 Memorable Date
Chapter 19 Kiss
Chapter 20 Secret
Chapter 21 Happiness
Chapter 22 Fate
Chapter 23 Unexpected
Chapter 24 Decisions
Chapter 25 Truth
Chapter 26 Realization Part 1
Chapter 27 Realization Part 2
Chapter 28 Conflicted (Edited)
Chapter 29 Confession
Chapter 30 Lost
Chapter 31 Denial
Chapter 33 Forgiveness (?)
Chapter 34 Pain
Chapter 35 Breathe
Chapter 36 Courage
Chapter 37 Mystery
Chapter 38 Friend or Foe?
Chapter 39 Love Sparks
Chapter 40 Hope
Chapter 41 Past
Chapter 42 Two-Face
Starring Host: Namjoon & Jungkook
Chapter 43 The Three Musketeers
Chapter 44 Wreck
Chapter 45 New Interest
Chapter 46 Never Forget
Chapter 47 Surprises
Chapter 48 War
Chapter 49 I'm Sorry
Chapter 50 Love
Chapter 51 Leaving
Chapter 52 Cravings
Chapter 53 Rise of Power
Chapter 54 Final Goodbye
Chapter 55 Only One
Chapter 56 Change of Heart
Chapter 57 Come Back Home
Chapter 58 Airport
Chapter 59 Tease
Chapter 60 Reunion
Chapter 61 All Night Long
Chapter 62 A Sign
Chapter 63 Hidden Meaning
Chapter 64 Walk On Memories
Chapter 65 I Need You
Chapter 66 Revenge (?)
Chapter 67 Determination
Chapter 68 Be Mine
Chapter 69 Rejection
Chapter 70 U-Turn
Chapter 71 Doubts
Chapter 72 Fatal Love
Chapter 73 Seperation
Chapter 74 New Leaf
Chapter 75 Shadow Woman
Chapter 76 Strings Attached
Chapter 77 Darkness Rise
Chapter 78 Danger
Chapter 79 Limited Time
Chapter 80 NightFalls
Chapter 81 Don't Forget
Chapter 82 One Last Time
Chapter 83 Who Am I 1/2
Chapter 84 Who Am I 2/2
Chapter 85 Peace
Chapter 86 Reflection
Chapter 87 Serendipity
Chapter 88 Finale
Chapter 89 Author's Note

Chapter 32 Caught

7K 340 225
By PrincessDidi20

:(

Jin was on his way to his locker when he spotted the school's slut standing way too close to his boyfriend, and they both just so happen to stand right in front of his locker. Great. He grips the strap of his bag tighter and proceeds ahead, his heart hammering against his chest. 

Namjoon was regretting the day he agreed to go with Jackson to head to Taeyeon's house. Why? The damn chick wouldn't leave him alone and he felt his fingers inching to just shove her across the school. When Jackson saw him, the damn idiot wouldn't stop praising him for being a lucky dog or whatever, having slept with the sluttiest girl in school but he still couldn't wrap his head around the information. Oh my god, Jin is coming this way. Shit shit shit shit shit!

Namjoon was about to tell Taeyeon to scram when Jin had already stood by their side. "Is there something you need?," Taeyeon asked Jin, her tone harsh and cold. Namjoon felt like banging her head against the lockers. He observes Jin and notices the boy had dyed his hair to a beautiful light brown color, bringing out his adorable features and has he lost weight? It's not his imagination, right? He saw the changes on Jin's face and stared a bit too long, not realizing Taeyeon had moved from being in front of him to getting all up on Jin's face now. 

Jin wanted to strangle the bitch until she couldn't move her limbs but he had to keep his cool. No way was he going to jeopardize his relationship with Namjoon. Speaking of Namjoon...he felt his ears grow hot from the stare Namjoon was giving him and he gulped slightly. He focuses his attention on Taeyeon once again, who was practically spitting on his face now. That's how close she was standing in front of him. "I said, do you need something? God, are you that fat to even hear?" Taeyeon smirked. Namjoon clenches his fist but soon found himself restraining from bursting out laughing at Jin's remark.

"Yeah, I said you're standing in front of my locker or have you screamed so much from screwing so many boys that your ear drums popped?" Jin deadpanned. From the corner of his eye, he could see Namjoon covering his mouth and turning the other way to keep himself from laughing. He felt satisfied upon seeing Taeyeon's anger face before she stomped her heels away. Namjoon never felt so damn proud. 

Jin smirk and opened well, try to open his locker before he was shoved against the locker not too harshly and a pair of lips smash into his own plump ones, making him groan. The kiss only lasted a few seconds before they parted. "That was a good one," Namjoon breathed, smirking. Jin chuckles and lightly push him away to get his books. "Thanks but it's not wise to be kissing me at school, Namjoonie. What if someone saw us?" 

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. That's a reward for that remark you made to her," Namjoon gesture his head toward the direction Taeyeon ran off too. "Plus....I missed you. I haven't seen you at all this weekend! You trying to avoid me, Jinnie?," Namjoon asked playfully, earning him a smack on the arm. 

"Yah! I called you this weekend to see if you wanted to hang out but you never answered," Jin pouted as he grabs his books and shut his locker close. Namjoon frowned. "You did? I didn't receive any calls this weekend..." Namjoon trailed off before whipping his phone out and sure enough, Jin's missed calls and text messages were on displayed and the most recent one was from last night. Shit. "Ah, I'm sorry Jin-hyung. Let's hang out at my house after school?" 

Jin's heart race. "at y-your house?" He clutches his books tighter to his chest. Several images were swirling around his head and a very lewd image pop up, causing his face to heat up. He felt himself get pulled into the boy's restroom and up a wall. Namjoon had him stuck between his arms as he leans closer to Jin's face. "Someone is thinking naughty, aren't they?," Namjoon smirked, watching Jin's face blossomed into a rose color. "A-am not!" Damn it, even his stuttering is cute. Fuck, hold yourself together Namjoon. 

"Sure...and seems like you got yourself quite a makeover too. Did you lose weight?," Namjoon asked, curious detected in his tone. Jin blush and smile, nodding. "Yeah, I started running more now thanks to Tae," Jin admits, pouting slightly. Namjoon eyes travel to the pouted lips, licking his lips subconsciously. "I thought you hated running, hmm?" Namjoon places his hands on Jin's waist, leaning closer until he nuzzles into Jin's neck, making the hmm sound. Damn have I miss his broad shoulders. 

Namjoon couldn't help but smile when Jin's windshield laugh came out. "I do! But I'll tell you the rest at your house. Come on, class is starting." Now it was Namjoon's turn to pout. He wanted to lay his head on those delicious broad shoulders for a little longer, but it was risky doing so at school. But not at his house. He smiled wider.

~~~

Jin was so damn nervous, he could hear his heart pounding even with the radio on in Namjoon's car. Namjoon was busy talking on the phone with his dad who was working in the United States and Jin took the time to take in the trees passing by. This was his first time over at Namjoon's house so he wasn't sure what to expect. Summer was a few weeks away and he had so many plans he wanted to do with Namjoon, such as going on more dates and hopefully get even closer to Namjoon. 

He tried making out what Namjoon was saying but there were too many English words he wasn't familiar with, only able to understand a few. Namjoon finally hangs up but Jin was too busy absorbed by the scenery outside the window to notice, along with his racing thoughts. It was only when Namjoon grab his hand when he realized Namjoon had stopped talking on the phone. "Sorry about that, my dad was checking up on me," Namjoon spoke up, interlacing his fingers with Jin's chubby ones. Jin looked down and began tracing Namjoon's slender, long fingers as he spoke. "Oh he was? That's nice of him to do so." Jin just realized Namjoon didn't talk about his parents at all throughout they've been together. But one look from Namjoon was enough for Jin to know just how Namjoon feels about his father. They finally arrived at Namjoon's house and Jin was in one hell of a shock. The place looked so damn nice that Jin didn't bother waiting for Namjoon to get out of the car before he found himself racing toward the backyard. Namjoon chuckles at Jin's action and got out, locking his car. 

"Like what you see?," Namjoon hollered at the excited boy. 

"How come you never invited me here in the first place Kim Namjoon?!," Jin shouted, running towards him with his arms wide. Namjoon spread his arms out and catches Jin into his arms. "Sorry I prefer your place since you can cook for me there," Namjoon grin. "Come on, let's go inside and eat! I'm starving!" Namjoon dragged Jin into his house and gave him a tour around. 

"-and here's the kitchen. Cook whatever you like, I'm gonna go wash up," Namjoon said, going to his room and leaving Jin to make them just a simple snack. Jin was in the middle of preparing them sandwiches when he felt arms wrapping around his waist. "Hmmm...that looks delicious Jinnie," Namjoon purr into his ears, making his cheeks flame up. 

"Yah Namjoon, stop~" Jin whine, trying to struggle free from Namjoon's touchy hands. "Fine fine. I'll help you carry those sandwiches to the table." Jin smile and nodded, grabbing his own plate of sandwich and heading toward the dining room. Both boys sat down and proceed to munch on their sandwiches. 

"So Namjoon, how was your weekend?," Jin asked, swallowing his bite. He failed to notice the way Namjoon tense up. "U-uh, it was pretty good. What about you, Jin?" Jin pouted. "Boring! I was hoping to spend time with you, maybe go on a date or something..." he trailed off. Namjoon glance up and took Jin's hand, smiling. "Sorry, I was really busy this weekend. We'll have time for each other more during summer, ok?" He felt his heart thump upon seeing Jin's sweet smile. "I'd love that, Joonie!"

"Joonie?"

"y-yeah, does it sound bad?," Jin bit his lip, looking at Namjoon through his eyelashes. Namjoon felt something stirring in his pants. Stop that, you cute potato

"No, it's cute. I like it. When it comes from you," Namjoon winked. Jin blush again and smile. After the two finished their sandwiches, they decided to chill in the living room, watching a movie. Namjoon casually slung an arm around Jin, who cuddle against his side. Oh my gosh, I never thought this day would come. 

"Namjoon?" 

"Yeah?"

"Let's play the 21 questions."

"Why?" Namjoon chuckle, earning him a light smack on the arm. "Because you did that to me at Ramenlicious remember?" At the mention of Ramenlicious, Namjoon grunted as the memory resurfaces again. "Oh yeah, okay." 

Jin sat up, ignoring the movie playing. "Okay, hobbies?"

Namjoon stroked his non-existent beard. "Being the popular bad boy at school, seducing Kim Seokjin and other boys- OUCH! I was kidding, Jin hahahaha" Namjoon cackle. 

"Be serious, you idiot," Jin huffed. Namjoon raised up his hands in defeat. "Okay okay, well I really like listening to rap songs. I'm trying to become a better rapper one of these days. I also like to collect Ryan plushies when I have time," Namjoon whispered at the last part. Jin had to make sure he was hearing it right. 

"What was that?"

Namjoon blushed, much to Jin's amusement. "I said I like to collect Ryan plushies when I have time," he repeated, blushing madly at Jin's stifled laughter. "AWWWW Namjoon, you're so cute! Nothing to be ashamed of that! I collect Mario plushies!," Jin admits, grabbing his hands excitedly. 

Namjoon huff. "Still, grown men don't collect plushies." 

"But you're not a grown men," Jin blinked, smirking wide and successfully dodging a pillow being thrown his way. 

"YAH! YOU AIN'T EITHER!," Namjoon shouted and yelped when a pillow hit his face. 

"OH IT'S WAR NOW!"

"WHAT-" Namjoon had no time to defend himself before he was hit with another pillow. Jin cackle and immediately went to the opposite side, building himself a fort to defend from Namjoon's attack. Namjoon blinked before he growled. 

"Oh, iT IS ON KIM SEOKJIN!" Namjoon shouted playfully, laughing as he grabs a pillow and swing it to the opposite side. The thought of having his living room a total mess left his mind when he realized he hadn't had this much fun with a lover in a long time. 

~~~

Both boys were laying on the floor, panting after that intense pillow fight. Namjoon decided to sneak up on Jin and pounce him, successfully laying on top of him. "Well hello there, you sweet thang," Namjoon wiggle his eyebrows as he leans into peck on Jin's forehead. Jin smile before he wraps his arms around Namjoon's slender waist. "Hey there, handsome. What's cooking?," Jin flirted playfully, enjoying Namjoon's head on his shoulder. 

"Just thinking about how I haven't had this much fun in a long time," Namjoon sighed, smiling as he snuggles closer to Jin's embrace. He might as well kiss that bet goodbye for now cause damn, Namjoon could get used to this. I swear, Jimin might be right. Maybe I need help because I can't decide what the hell I want. 

"Jinja?" Jin exclaimed, sitting up now. Noooooooo, Namjoon whined internally at the loss of the comfortable embrace. He sigh and look into Jin's doe eyes. "Jin, you're literally the first guy to make me feel so damn special without expecting anything in return. You make me feel like I can just be myself without any judgment and I really like that. It may not be much to make up for the things I've done to you, but thank you for giving me the chance to have this much fun. I'm glad it was with you. I mean it, Jinnie," Namjoon gave him a genuine smile. I really mean it. 

Jin's eyes welled up again. "I'm so happy to hear that Namjoon. I really am. I-" A finger pushed gently against his lips. "I know, baby. It's getting late now and you need sleep. Let's go to my room, baby boy." Jin blush at the nickname before letting Namjoon host him up from the ground, his arms around his chubby waist. 

Well, this is not what he planned to be honest. He didn't expect to have so much fun with Jin today, but he couldn't help it. Jin always knew how to get him to have fun and he actually loves that. Well, I'll be damn. Jin, you are one hell of a special guy after all. He chuckles when Jin already made himself comfortable on his bed and just when he was about to join him, his cell phone rang from the living room. Jin's head pop out from under the blanket and Namjoon thought that was the cutest thing he's ever seen. "Sorry Jinnie, I'll be right back." He heard a faint "okay" as he leaves the room to retrieve his phone and his grip tightened upon seeing an unknown caller.

"Look, it better not be some prank call again Jackson-"

"Namjoonie, it's me~."

Namjoon froze. "How the hell did you get my number?! What the hell do you want, damn it? Didn't I tell you to scram?" 

"But I'm horny and I want you over here.~" 

Namjoon growled, shaking with anger. "For fuck's sake, you got a billion of boy toys out there, go ask them. Don't bother me again!" Namjoon accidentally half shouted.

Upon hearing Namjoon's shouting, Jin got worried and silently made his way to the living room, making sure Namjoon didn't see him. He heard a woman speaking and felt a tinge of jealously rose in his chest. He still couldn't get used to Namjoon's popularity at school.

"But I want you and only you! I like you Namjoon!" the female shouted and Jin heard it. His face fell when he heard the confession. He felt a bit of sympathy for her, just a little bit though. 

"I don't care. I already have someone! Now leave me alone. Go sleep with Jackson, he's been waiting his turn anyways!"

 Jin felt his heart swell but then cringe at the thought of anyone sleeping with Jackson. Just...no.

"No! I want to sleep you with you and only you! I did it last night and I'll do it again, Kim Namjoon! I'll make you want me for sure!" 

Jin froze. What the hell did she say? Come to think of it, that voice...no way...Kim Taeyeon? What did she mean by "did it last night?" 

"YAH! You practically rape me while I was asleep, you whore!," Namjoon shouted, not realizing how Jin's face fell. 

"No, I didn't Namjoon. You don't remember, do you? You were drunk. Yes you feel asleep, but you eventually woke up in the middle of it and wouldn't let go of my hips. We lasted for hours. The hickeys I gave you on your body is proof." 

Namjoon froze, ingesting this information. He did NOT remember any of that AT ALL. "Hold up, I swear to god if you're lying, I'll rip you a new face. The only thing I remember is going to your house with Jackson, getting drunk and that's it."

Jin heard everything and he clenches his fist. He had enough. "So that's what you did this weekend? Last night, huh." 

Namjoon swirled around so damn fast, his vision got blurry. He quickly hangs up."J-Jin! I-I!" Oh shit shit shit shit shit! He stopped when he saw the hurt look on Jin's face. Jin went up to him and ripped his shirt open, surprising him in the process. He looked down and saw the hickeys all over his body. How the hell did he forget about those?

He panics and locked eyes with Jin, who was so damn angry that he punched Namjoon. Jin couldn't even form words at this point. He was about to leave when Namjoon grabbed his arm. "No, Jin hear me out! I was drunk and had no intention of sleeping with her! I'm sorry I kept it from you! I forgot about these hickeys and god, believe me when I said I didn't want to sleep with her!" 

Jin said nothing but stare at him with hurt tearful eyes. Namjoon thought he wouldn't be affected but the look in Jin's eyes made his heart ache. "Jin, please believe me!" Namjoon stepped closer, only for Jin to stepped back. " While I was thinking of all the fun places I wanted to take my boyfriend for the weekend, he was busy screwing with the school's slut on a weekend night." 

Namjoon face fell. He shouldn't be feeling guilty but damn it, he felt his heart aching and he wanted it to stop. He knew only Jin can make it stop. "Jin, please-"

"You haven't change your ways, after all," Jin said, sounding broken. "Jin, just let me explain!"

But Jin ran out of the house, ignoring Namjoon's cries. 

:'( You guys don't know how it breaks my heart to do this chapter. I hate seeing Jin cry. A lot. I got teary a bit, to be honest. Comment on how the next chapter should turn out. I will update more now since I'm on summer break. Please stay tune, my lovelies. Don't forget to vote! Thank you so much. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.4K 22
Kim Hyejin is just an ordinary teenager from Gwacheon High School. Soon, when her father got a promotion, Kim Hyejin, Kim Seokjin and their parents h...
12.9K 720 16
A story in which Jeon Jungkook a straight A student is bullied by Number 1 Fuckboy of the university Kim Taehyung. What will happen when KTH falls i...
41.8K 2K 27
When Namjoon has to tutor the dumb, but popular Jock, named Seokjin.
125K 3.5K 27
What happens when an overweight young boy falls for the schools "popular" kid? Jeon Jungkook, 17 years old, the schools bullying target/ fat kid. Bul...