Brendon Urie Imagines.

By 1Bohemian_rhapsody1

Welcome to this book! I imagine you are here because you love Brendon just as I do. Well, I made this book ju... More

Surprise.
Mistakes.
Fangirling? No...
Fun and Games.
Big BANG.
Cold Winter Mornings.
All to blame.
One thing led to another.
This Calls For A toast! so pour the champagne.
Pack your bags.
Love makes people do crazy things.
Abusive.
"Just Sick"
Attention.
All Hail Cuteness.
Nothing More.
Unforgivable.
Let's give it a chance.
No, Just Bad.
Crazy does not =Genius.
You? Ha,No.
Pack your bags. (pt2)
Pretty Odd.
Rotations.
Pretty odd. (pt2)
Pretty odd. (pt3)
I Got You.
You "Don't" Own Me.
Vegas Lights.
Until You Can't Walk.
Bad Could Lead To Good.
You're Testing Me, Doll.
Nothing More. Prt2
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover.
Be careful For What You Wish For.
Unforgivable part2.
Regret.
Regret. prt 2
Not so Holy.
Unforgivable. prt3
Unforgivable. prt4
Unforgivable. prt5
Unforgivable. prt6
Pacify her.
Regret. prt 3
Alphabet Boy.
Apocalypse.
Unforgivable. prt7
Unforgivable. prt8
I love you.
Youtube.
Spotlight, Fame, Regrets.
After School Activities.
DTMWAGT.
Regret prt 4.
Unforgivable prt 9.
swappable but unstoppable.
Change My Life.
Important information.
Mlk Drops.
Regret prt 5.
Issues.
Work.
Brendun.
I'll kiss it better.
Words.
Love will find its way.
Scavenger hunt.
Instagram.
Construction.
The Date
House Of Memories.
Lazy.
Bren
Hungry.
Unforgivable prt 10.
Prom.
Distance.
College trophy wives.
Lost.
You.
Distance prt2.
Say your prayers.
Purity.
Princess.
Spooky.
College Trophy Wives 2.
Blood.
Only.
Neighbors.
You.
4,000
Crazy does not= Genius prt2
Follow You.
Truth or Dare?
Art.
Hospital for Souls.
Pray For the wicked
Romance.
Dusk till Dawn.
April Fools.
Take me.
Ass.
Housewife.
Milf.
Don't let go.
Day in.
Emotion.
My blood
High Hopes

Sinks, Mirrors, and Babys.

1.7K 42 48
By 1Bohemian_rhapsody1

☆~'
"Water would be great, thank you" he said, rubbing my thigh from underneath the table.

I shuddered under his touch, that sly smirk appearing on his face.

He slipped his hand up my dress and through my underwear. He teased me by rubbing my clit gently, a small moan leaving my mouth.

"Are you okay Miss?" The waitress asked, glancing down at the table.

"Yeah, I'll also just have the- um, water" I blushed, biting my lip.

She walked away, making Brendon to immediately slip in a finger. I closed my eyes shut, his finger pumping in and out slowly.  Closing my legs earned me a pinch on a flap, wincing in pain a moan left my mouth due to him still fingering me.

She came back with the waters. She placed them down and told us that our food will be here in any moment.

The pleasure soon hit me hard, the feeling of needing him ran through my system. I grind on his hand, that low sexy groan left his mouth. He looked at me, his eyes dark and full of lust. He pulled his hand away, standing up to only get back down, but on his knees. He crawled underneath the table once he made sure no one was looking.

He lifted my dress, pulling down my underwear to my ankles. He spread my legs, placing kisses on my inner thighs. Chills ran up my spine, his moist, warm tongue ran up my slit. I reached down for his hair, tugging at it carefully.

I sighed in satisfaction once he started sucking on my clit. My eyes fluttered shut, my back arching just slightly.

Making it look like as if I was possessed by a demon since I was sitting on a chair.

I bucked my hips but he held me down, making me crave for his touch.

"Are you okay?" The waitress asks, coming back with our food. She smirks slightly, putting my plate in front of me and Brendons on his side.

My eyes opened quickly, my parted mouth turning to a cheeky grin.

"Yes," I breathed once I felt him put three fingers in me. "I'm fine, thank you" I mumbled, wanting to close my eyes once again.

"Where did your husband go?" She smiled, crossing her arms.

"Restroom. You know, men" I sighed, smiling.

"Mhm" she said, before walking away. She swayed her hips with every step she took, her long Carmel colored her swaying left to right everytime she moved.

"Brendon" I whispered, moving my hands to his neck.

"Hm?" He muttered, kissing my clit.

"I-I need you" I moaned softly.

☆~'☆~'☆~'☆~'☆~'☆~'

"Fuck me" I moaned against his lips, my back being pressed up against the wall.

His hands squeezing my ass, he placed me on the sink. He yanked of my underwear, holding both of my ankles with his two hands, he lifts my legs up in the air. He spread them as far as he could, leaning down to place a quick kiss on my belly button.

"Please hurry"

"Patient, kitten" he said, lowering his pants.

I didn't care what he said, I needed him badly. If he isn't going to give it then I'll do it myself.

Why wait when you have your own hand?

I started rubbing my clit slowly with my thumb, entering both my middle and index finger in me. I moaned loudly, throwing my head back to the mirror. Hearing a slight crack, but that's the least important thing right now...

"I told you too wait. Perhaps you want daddy to punish you? Don't you, doll?" He said, pulling my hand and placing me on the floor.

"Sorry" I mumbled, crossing my arms.

"Turn around and bend over for me"

I did as told, holding onto the kitchen sinks edges to stay balanced.  He held my hip, his tip swiftly moves against my ass as he spanks me.

"How many do you think you deserve?" He questions, tracing my spine.

"I don't know"

He spanked me, earning a whimper from me.

"When I ask you a question, I want you to answer me. Got it?"

I nodded, tossing my hair to the side.

"Now, how many Spanks do you think you deserve?" He muttered, gripping on my hip.

"Twenty" I breathed.

"Seems like you need more than twenty, babygirl"

"Brendon, I answered you. Twenty" I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Daddy is what you'll call me. Roll your eyes again and you'll get another punishment at home" he pulled my hair, teasingly placing the tip with my back entrance. 

"Being here with you is punishment enough"

"Mmm, I like it when you act like a little bitch. It turns me on" he smirked, lifting me up so my knees were on the sink.

He slid into me, thrusting in and out. He pulled me down on him, the both of us moaning in unision. He thrusted in and out deeply, his thrusts throwing me up against the mirror. My head hit the mirror over and over again, but that feeling didn't matter when you have a dick up your ass.

"What's my name?" He pulled at my hair, kissing my lower back.

"Brendon"

"It's not Brendon, baby" he pulled out and carried me.

He pressed me up against the wall, wrapping my legs on his waist. He slid into me, teasingly going at a snails pace. His thrusts were slow and steady. He had one hand on my ass and the other was on my neck.
He started to choke me, his head laying on the crook of my neck.

"What should you call me?" He muttered, kissing my neck.

"D-daddy" I choked out, moaning.

"That's right" he said, before increasing the speed of his thrusts.

He pinned my hands on the wall, he and I grinding our hips together. Adding that extra friction that gets me closer to the edge.

"Ah, I'm close" I mumbled, closing my eyes shut.

He pulled the diaper baby changing thing open and layed me there, throwing my legs over his shoulder.

He keeps going, his thrust getting sloppier and sloppier.  He pulls down on my hips, making him go deeper in me. I arched my back, moaning.

He leaned down, placing a kiss on my forehead, my hands slowly ran through his hair.
Sweat drops fell on my cheek from his forehead, his arms on each side of my head.

"Bren- Daddy" I moaned as my walls started closing down on him, clenching down on him as he kept moving.

He released in me and pulled out once I released on him.

We both catch our breathes, our sweaty body's sticking onto the baby changing door. He lifted me up and placed me on my feet.

I wobbled slightly but regained my balance. I picked up my underwear from the ground, lifting it up. I got down on my knees, pulling up and buttoning his pants for him.

"You still have your punishment when we get home"

"What? For what?"

"For being too damn sexy out in public" he smirked.

I wiped the sweat off our bodies with a moist towelette.  He opened the door and experienced a dramatic scene.

Everyone who was eating stared at us, that one waitress who served us standing by the door.

Brendon cleared his throat and held my hand. Leading me to the table where we sat at. When we sat down our food was gone.
"Excuse me, where is our food?"

"Well, you've been missing for over twenty minutes, sir" the waitress spoke up, walking towards us. "We thought that you guys left until a former customer reached out to us for hearing unholy noises in the restroom"

"It's not sir, it's daddy" the man behind us spoke up, making everyone in the room laugh.

"It's okay, I'll have dinner for you at home" I winked, getting up.

I held his hand and pulled him up. Holding his waist, he threw his arm over my shoulder.

"Oh, and I broke your mirror. I guess I just hit it to hard. We also did it on the baby diaper changing thingy. On the sink too. Don't worry, we left the washing and repairs to you"

☆~'☆~'☆~'☆~'☆~'

Shitty smut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.9K 30
~BOOK 1 OF THE BRENDON URIE/ PANIC! AT THE DISCO TRILOGY~ As the sister of Ryan Ross, the guitarist of the famous pop punk band Panic! At The Disco f...
6.7K 163 29
You're a worker at a guitar shop, not too special, but unique in your own ways. Brendon on the other hand is famous, hot and doesn't even know you ex...
2.5K 286 30
Have you ever thought of Brendon Urie having an alternative life? Well this is the story of Brendon Lambert, a well known murderer of the early 2000s...
380 32 17
EDIT: THESE R ALL BEING REUPLOADED SO I CAN SHOW MY FRIENDS MY SHITTY MIDDLESHCOOL EMO PHASE NONE OF THIS IS ACTUALLY SERIOUS ANYMORE AGAHFJGSF Annie...