Revenge ft Namjin & VKook

By PrincessDidi20

The two popular boys in high school, sophomore Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook makes a bet with Jackson Wang a... More

Chapter 1 It Begins
Chapter 2 First Encounter
Chapter 3 Fond
Chapter 4 Warmth
Chapter 5 Dream
Chapter 6 Closer
Chapter 7 Trouble
Chapter 8 Fight
Chapter 9 Forming New Bonds
Chapter 10 Wonders
Author's Note ~Please Read~
Chapter 11 Beginning
Chapter 12 Danger
Chapter 13 It's Time
Get To Know Author-Nim!
Chapter 14 New Era
Chapter 15 Decisions
Chapter 16 Reunion
Chapter 17 Meeting
Chapter 18 Memorable Date
Chapter 19 Kiss
Chapter 20 Secret
Chapter 21 Happiness
Chapter 22 Fate
Chapter 23 Unexpected
Chapter 24 Decisions
Chapter 25 Truth
Chapter 26 Realization Part 1
Chapter 28 Conflicted (Edited)
Chapter 29 Confession
Chapter 30 Lost
Chapter 31 Denial
Chapter 32 Caught
Chapter 33 Forgiveness (?)
Chapter 34 Pain
Chapter 35 Breathe
Chapter 36 Courage
Chapter 37 Mystery
Chapter 38 Friend or Foe?
Chapter 39 Love Sparks
Chapter 40 Hope
Chapter 41 Past
Chapter 42 Two-Face
Starring Host: Namjoon & Jungkook
Chapter 43 The Three Musketeers
Chapter 44 Wreck
Chapter 45 New Interest
Chapter 46 Never Forget
Chapter 47 Surprises
Chapter 48 War
Chapter 49 I'm Sorry
Chapter 50 Love
Chapter 51 Leaving
Chapter 52 Cravings
Chapter 53 Rise of Power
Chapter 54 Final Goodbye
Chapter 55 Only One
Chapter 56 Change of Heart
Chapter 57 Come Back Home
Chapter 58 Airport
Chapter 59 Tease
Chapter 60 Reunion
Chapter 61 All Night Long
Chapter 62 A Sign
Chapter 63 Hidden Meaning
Chapter 64 Walk On Memories
Chapter 65 I Need You
Chapter 66 Revenge (?)
Chapter 67 Determination
Chapter 68 Be Mine
Chapter 69 Rejection
Chapter 70 U-Turn
Chapter 71 Doubts
Chapter 72 Fatal Love
Chapter 73 Seperation
Chapter 74 New Leaf
Chapter 75 Shadow Woman
Chapter 76 Strings Attached
Chapter 77 Darkness Rise
Chapter 78 Danger
Chapter 79 Limited Time
Chapter 80 NightFalls
Chapter 81 Don't Forget
Chapter 82 One Last Time
Chapter 83 Who Am I 1/2
Chapter 84 Who Am I 2/2
Chapter 85 Peace
Chapter 86 Reflection
Chapter 87 Serendipity
Chapter 88 Finale
Chapter 89 Author's Note

Chapter 27 Realization Part 2

6.5K 357 250
By PrincessDidi20

He hesitantly walked in, ignoring the alarming bells ringing off his head and slowly turned the knob. He made his way in and glance around him, shocked at the broken Tupperware's on the ground. Wow, this house is so nice! But what the hell happened? It was like a tornado had waltzed in and broken everything in sight. The once beautiful house transformed into a chaotic mess that only a monster could have done. Gulping slightly, he found the courage to explore and yelp when he accidentally stepped on a broken photo frame. Curiously, he picks it up and observed the photo, but failed to see the faces since it was badly ruined.

He suddenly heard noises upstairs and tilted his head toward the direction, convincing himself that it was just some animal. He decided to explore the kitchen and his nose nearly cried at the molded smell, his eyes trailing the rats by the corner. Grunting in disgust, he made his way over to the dining room and saw a broken glass table and chandelier. The noise occurred once more and he froze, trying to make sense of it. He only heard shuffling and mumbling and panic, realizing that whoever up there was not an animal, but a human.

He was about to bolt when he remembers that Namjoon needed him and that thought alone kept his feet planted on the ground. But at the same time, he was afraid so he decided to text Namjoon to see where he was.

To Namjoonie💞 :

Namjoon, where are you? I'm worried about you.

Jin tap sent and continued to explore the bottom, not wanting to go upstairs just yet. He heard a buzzing noise upstair and stood still, eyes widening. Someone is up there! He heard a slight sniff and a few silence before another thump occurred. His phone suddenly vibrated and he took out his phone.

To Jinnie🐷:

Why are you worried about me? Don't worry about it. Aren't you on that date with your new crush?

Jin's jaw dropped and he quickly responded.

To Namjoonie💞:

He's not my crush, Namjoon. I told him I canceled our friend's date time. Of course, I'm worried about you, you took off and now I can't find you. Where are you?

Jin sighs and heard another buzz and this time, he glances upstair. Frowning slightly, his suspension was starting to rise as he stood by the staircase, listening to the noise upstair. Again, he heard sniffling and another thump before his own phone vibrated in his hands, signaling it was Namjoon.

Eyes widening, he slowly glance upstair before opening the message.

To Jinnie🐷:

I said don't worry about it. I'm surprised you're not with him at the moment. You seem to favor him over me, your own boyfriend. Why don't you just go to him already and leave me alone! Just fuck off!

Jin gritted his teeth, not believing if he read the message right.

To Namjoonie💞:

Yah look here! Why are you being like this?! Whose fault is it to go over to his ex-girlfriend house and came over to my fucking house drunk, with a damn hickey and had the nerve to moan out her name?! Don't you try to make me the victim when I didn't do shit!

Jin heard another buzz upstair and another louder thump. He heard a crash and his heart skipped a beat. Shoving his phone back upstair, his fears flew out the window as he marches upstair quietly before stopping at the top. He awes at how big the upstair portion of this house but his fascination decreased when he drink in the sight of broken vases, ripped portraits and dirty clothes on the floor. He felt his phone vibrate and quietly took out his phone.

To Jinnie🐷:

You're right. I'm sorry I'm being an ass. It's my fault, it's always been my fault. I don't deserve to be here.

There was another crash coming from the right room and his eyes fell to the door. He quickly tucked his phone inside his pocket and ran toward the room. His hand was shaking as he grabs the door knob but hesitation was holding him back. Once he heard more sniffling, he barges in and stared at the crying person, sitting in the corner while looking out the window. "Namjoon...", Jin called out softly, taking soft steps toward him. Namjoon's head snaps up too quickly and he groaned, rubbing the back of his neck. Realizing he was still crying, he wiped his tears as Jin sat in front of him. He cleared his throat and rolled back his shoulder, trying to look like he wasn't pathetic a minute ago.

"I told you to leave me alone, Jin," Namjoon said stubbornly. He didn't like anyone seeing him in such a vulnerable state. He sniffed again and wipe his nose, not making eye contact with Jin. "I'm not leaving you here by yourself, Namjoon. I'll be here for you and I wanted to make sure you were okay," Jin replied, glancing out the broken window.

Namjoon stayed silent. He wasn't used to this treatment, where someone actually cared about him enough to chase after him to make sure he was alright. The last time he felt this care was Hyuna... No. Enough about her, she was a thing of the past. I'm not going to dwell about her anymore, even if I still like her. I won't go back. But damn it, Seung-hyun had to come back and I'm a wreck all over again!

He slammed his fist on the ground, startling Jin in the process. He felt hot tears welling up again as the memory began rushing through his head, the times when all three of them were super close to one another. He should have known that something was going on between Seung and Hyuna when they would hang out more than usual together...and without him sometimes, or when they would stick close to one another. He should've known...but he was so in love with her that he didn't see anything out of the ordinary until he caught the two in bed on their anniversary. Namjoon didn't realize he was full blown crying when he felt a soft hand wiping away his tears and he jerked up, meeting another pair of crying eyes staring back at him.

"Why...are you crying, Seokjin?," Namjoon croaked and felt his own hands reaching to wipe away Jin's tears. "Because I called your name several times and all of a sudden, you had the most pained expression and started crying," Jin's voice cracked, trying his best to remain strong.

"Namjoon, I don't know the story between you and T.O.P....and I realized that I don't know about your past at all. What happened between you and him? What did he do that made you cry this bad?," Jin asked softly, taking Namjoon's hands in his. Namjoon's breath hitch as he stares wide-eyed at Jin. Is he being serious? Why does this guy care about me so much? I'll just end up hurting him...but it feels nice to have someone care about you. But what if he becomes like Hyuna and leaves me for someone more better?

That thought made him withdrawal his hands away from Jin, feeling guilty as he sees the hurt look on Jin's face. He was about to tell Jin to go away but one look from Jin's face had him crumbling down and he spilled everything, not caring he looked like a mess. After Namjoon spilled the truth to Jin, he heard quiet sobs coming from Jin and he reached over to pinch Jin's chubby cheek. "Yah, why are you crying, chubby cheeks?!," Namjoon half asked, half shouted with tears still running down his face.

"Because of what you had to go through, you pabo! If you had told me earlier about this, I wouldn't have been near T.O.P.!," Jin wailed and reach over to pinch Namjoon's left dimple, before grabbing his arm and pulling him into a hug. He could feel Namjoon tense before relaxing and arms were around his waist. They stayed in that position for a while with silence hanging around them. Namjoon shifted his head to the side, his mouth near Jin's cheek. "Jin?" "Yeah, Namjoon?"

"This house that we're in...it's T.O.P.'s old house," Namjoon confessed, wrapping his arms tighter around Jin as he recalls the damage he did to the house. He heard Jin gasp and look at him. "SERIOUSLY?! Wait, so when you said you practically destroyed his stuff...you were the one who damaged all of the stuff??," Jin gaped at him. Namjoon nodded, before relaxing his head on Jin's big shoulders, starting to love his shoulders. Snap out of it Namjoon

"Yeah. I left after that, but I didn't think T.O.P. would desert this place either. I didn't realize my feet had taken me back here, it was just...natural for me to come here whenever I wanted too," Namjoon said softly. Jin said nothing as he held his boyfriend while rubbing circles on his back.

"Namjoon, I'm sorry you had to go through that. I wish I can help you forget but I know it doesn't work that quickly. All I can tell you that I'll be here when you need me. I'm your boyfriend, let me take care of you too, yeah?" Jin said, blushing.

Namjoon felt his heart flutter and felt his heart beating rapidly at Jin's words. "Jin...I'm sorry I went over to Hyuna's house and came back with a hickey. I swear I had no idea how I got it, really I had no idea. All I remember is that she kept urging me to drink and I--", he felt soft plump lips on his lips and felt a little bit of spark going inside his stomach. But the feeling disappeared when those soft lips retreated and he felt himself eyeing those lips.

"Namjoon, it's fine. I forgive you, you silly egg head. I like you too much to stay mad at you," Jin chuckled and blushed when he saw Namjoon eyeing his lips before making their way to Jin's eyes. 

"Jin..has anyone ever told you your eyes are beautiful?," Namjoon blurted and quickly covered his mouth, feeling the heat rushing to his cheeks. Whoa, where did that come from?! 

Jin spluttered, feeling his face go hot and he punched Namjoon's arm, covering his face in embarrassment. Namjoon yelped at the impact and rubbed his injured arm. "Yah! Why did you punch me?! I complimented you!," Namjoon said defensively before breaking out in a genuine laugh when he saw Jin pouting. Suddenly, Jin lean closer and Namjoon's pulse quicken. "Namjoon?"

Jin's soft, sweet voice rang in his ears as he stared into Jin's soft brown eyes. He felt like he was about to have a heart attack at the next words coming out from Jin's mouth. "Can...I-I kiss you?," Jin cutely stuttered and Namjoon felt his heart pumping too hard for his liking and he hissed as he places a hand over his racing heart. He felt his face go hot and dare himself to look at Jin, who was staring at him cutely. 

"Damn it, Kim Seokjin, you're so cute right now," Namjoon growled weakly, pouting when Jin chuckled. He saw Jin lean in closer and Namjoon did the same, letting a smile form on his face. 

"I know I'm cute, you brat," Jin sigh, smirking. 

"Less talking and more kissing, hyung," Namjoon said, looking at Jin's plump lips. 

"It's about damn time you call me hyung," Jin whispered onto Namjoon's lips and both share a slow, deep kiss that went on for minutes until Jin retreated for air. Namjoon opened his eyes and felt the urge to kiss him again as he stare at Jin's swollen lips. He mentally gasps when he realized what he was doing. Oh no. No no no no no. This is...no. this can't be. I can't...No. 

"Namjoonie, what's wrong?," Jin asked, worriedly. 

Ba-thump, ba-thump, ba-thump, ba-thump, ba-thump, ba-thump, ba-thump

Namjoon slowly glances into Jin's eyes and his heart began beating faster. Suddenly, he felt butterflies in his stomach and he gulped as Jin's brown eyes continued to lure him into a place he hadn't gone to in a long time. For the first time in a long time, Namjoon felt safe in Jin's company and he didn't hate it. In fact...he wanted more, he didn't want this to stop. Hyuna made him feel loved yes, but Jin...Jin made him felt so comfortable and didn't judge him when he practically cried tears in front of him. But then Jackson's words played in his head and he groaned externally, ignoring Jin's worried looks. I'm so screwed, so effing screwed. My heart won't stop beating fast and I can't get rid of these butterflies in my stomach! 

....Fuck, I think I'm starting to fall for you Kim Seokjin.

YASSSSSS Namjoon is starting to develop feelings. It's gonna get real mushy and cute later on so hopefully y'all stay tune! ^_^ I hope yall enjoy this chapter so please comment and vote if you do! Tell me what you guys think~ Until then, stay tune my lovelies~ ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 2.8K 31
my first and worst book ever, writing is quite normal not that type of fancy. In which taehyung bullying Jungkook. Jungkook didn't know taehyung was...
108K 3.4K 22
Kim Hyejin is just an ordinary teenager from Gwacheon High School. Soon, when her father got a promotion, Kim Hyejin, Kim Seokjin and their parents h...
123K 4.7K 23
[[COMPLETED]] What happens when the most richest, biggest, and dangerous gang in Korea, also known as BangTan, kidnaps a certain someone? Kim Seokjin...
12.9K 717 16
A story in which Jeon Jungkook a straight A student is bullied by Number 1 Fuckboy of the university Kim Taehyung. What will happen when KTH falls i...