Brendon Urie Imagines.

By 1Bohemian_rhapsody1

Welcome to this book! I imagine you are here because you love Brendon just as I do. Well, I made this book ju... More

Surprise.
Mistakes.
Fangirling? No...
Fun and Games.
Big BANG.
Cold Winter Mornings.
All to blame.
One thing led to another.
This Calls For A toast! so pour the champagne.
Pack your bags.
Love makes people do crazy things.
Abusive.
"Just Sick"
Attention.
All Hail Cuteness.
Nothing More.
Unforgivable.
Let's give it a chance.
No, Just Bad.
Crazy does not =Genius.
You? Ha,No.
Pack your bags. (pt2)
Pretty Odd.
Rotations.
Pretty odd. (pt2)
Pretty odd. (pt3)
I Got You.
You "Don't" Own Me.
Vegas Lights.
Until You Can't Walk.
Bad Could Lead To Good.
You're Testing Me, Doll.
Nothing More. Prt2
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover.
Be careful For What You Wish For.
Unforgivable part2.
Regret.
Regret. prt 2
Not so Holy.
Unforgivable. prt3
Unforgivable. prt4
Unforgivable. prt5
Unforgivable. prt6
Pacify her.
Regret. prt 3
Alphabet Boy.
Apocalypse.
Unforgivable. prt7
Unforgivable. prt8
I love you.
Youtube.
Spotlight, Fame, Regrets.
After School Activities.
DTMWAGT.
Regret prt 4.
Unforgivable prt 9.
swappable but unstoppable.
Change My Life.
Important information.
Mlk Drops.
Regret prt 5.
Issues.
Work.
I'll kiss it better.
Sinks, Mirrors, and Babys.
Words.
Love will find its way.
Scavenger hunt.
Instagram.
Construction.
The Date
House Of Memories.
Lazy.
Bren
Hungry.
Unforgivable prt 10.
Prom.
Distance.
College trophy wives.
Lost.
You.
Distance prt2.
Say your prayers.
Purity.
Princess.
Spooky.
College Trophy Wives 2.
Blood.
Only.
Neighbors.
You.
4,000
Crazy does not= Genius prt2
Follow You.
Truth or Dare?
Art.
Hospital for Souls.
Pray For the wicked
Romance.
Dusk till Dawn.
April Fools.
Take me.
Ass.
Housewife.
Milf.
Don't let go.
Day in.
Emotion.
My blood
High Hopes

Brendun.

1.6K 43 111
By 1Bohemian_rhapsody1

☆.~
"Bye bitch" I growled, opening the front door of the house.

"You're going to miss me. You need me"

"There's more guys in the world" I shrugged, closing the door behind me.

"Thinks he slick with slipping in a trick ass hoe in our room to tango" I mumbled, opening my car door to throw in my suitcases.

As if

"Y/n, come back" he whined, swinging the door open.

"No, you can fuck yourself" I said before entering the car and driving off to the cheapest and closest hotel near me.

☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆

After a few rough months in a shitty apartment, I met someone. Someone that I'm currently living with. He is amazing.

He has beautiful colorful highlighter yellow colored hair, cute squinty eyes when he smiles, a nose ring, and a big beautiful smile.

Josh dun.

I met him after I left Brendons home. I happened to run into him on my way to Starbucks, in front of game stop.

We exchanged numbers and it became history ever since, though the process took time.

"Josh" I laughed, pushing his head away.

"Mmmm" he made fart noises on my stomach, moving his head from left to right.

"STTTOPP" I yelled out, catching my breath through the burst of laughter.

"Okay okay" he said, grinning.

I kissed his cheek, resting my forehead on his. Taking my phone out, I smiled big. I angled the camera to fit us both, he hugging me and his lips on my cheek. I took the picture, posting it on instagram immediately.

Likes came rushing in, some comments adoring us and the others hating us.

But one particular comment got to me, Brendons.

"Awe, hopping from dick to dick. From me to my friend. Not suprised you friend fucking slut" I read out loud, catching Josh's attention.

"Who said that?" He furrowed his brows, taking my phone.

"Brendon " I rolled my eyes, sighing.

He sighed and gave my phone back.

My phone buzzed, a new comment being said on my post.
I opened it and smiled at him, glancing up at him.

"I'm double sided" Josh commented, replying to Brendons comment.

"Don't worry, he wasn't and won't be the only one calling me that" I chuckled, throwing my phone on the bed.

He shook his head, "Ignore them. They're just jealous, you know how some members of the clique could be" he laughed.

"Well it's also the sinners, not just the clique members. Though, I would be jealous too if that meant dating you and getting love from you, with love returned of course"

"You're amazing" he smiled, poking my nose.

"Not as amazing as you" I winked, blushing.

"Flirting now?" He smirked.

"Maybe.."

"Sucks that Tyler and I won't be touring with Brendon"

"Sorry" I said, feeling a bit ashamed for falling in love with his friend.

"It's alright, we still have fall out boy" he grinned, pulling me in for a hug.

"Are you two still friends?" I questioned, knowing Josh was sweet and kind.

"He's my friend but, he ignores my messages now. He isn't dating you anymore. So.. I took the chance to pick myself a diamond. You shouldn't have been single in the first place. It's his fault and he missed his chance so it's my turn"

"Oh, so now we are taking turns" I joked.

"Nope, you're all mine. Just mine" he smiled, leaning in to kiss me.

"Are you sure about that?" I smirked, kissing him back.

He nods, "I'll show you if I have too" he whispered, biting his lip.

"Prove me wrong, daddy"

His eyes filled with lust, pinning me down on the bed. Hovering over me to place his head on the crook of my neck, kissing my delicate soft skin.

I moaned softly, arching my back. He sucked on my sweet spot, leaving a purple tinted hickey on my collarbone. He took his shirt off, tossing it too the ground. He lifted my shirt up, yanking it off my body.

"Watch out, that's my favorite shirt" I giggled, blushing.

"Mm.. you know how I like it, baby. You know how that black lace bra turns me on" he growled, cupping my boobs.

"Well I've noticed babe. We last longer than when I wear any other color" I chuckled, rubbing his back.

He sneaked his hand behind me, unclipping my bra. He tossed it out, taking the peek in his mouth. He twirled his tongue around, sending shivers down my spine.

He lifted his head, kissing down my stomach until he reached my jeans. He undid them, pulling them off along with my underwear. He spread my legs, placing small kisses inside my inner thigh.

"What do you want?" He asked, sliding his warm, moist, tongue down my slit.

"I want all of you"

☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆

"Josh, babe, have you seen my bra?"

"Did you check under the bed?"

"Yes" I nodded, looking around the room.

"Maybe it flew out the window" he joked, pointing at the opened window.

"Too bad it was your favorite bra I owned"

He stopped laughing and got up to help out. I kept searching under the bed and he searched in the closet.

"The party doesn't start till 8, right?" I asked, covering my boobs with my hands.

He nods, closing his eyes.

"Open your eyes" I laughed.

He opened them and laughed.

"Really?"

"What?" I giggled, lifting my underwear and pants to turn back to face him.

"Before you ask me, anything you pick would look beautiful on you"

"Thank you" I smiled, getting out a loose burgundy colored top with black high waisted jeans.

"I think I'm just going to wear...." he took out his NASA t-shirt with some black jeans,
"This"

"Alright, let's get dressed"

I lifted my hands up, waiting for him to slip my shirt on.

"Don't call it a party cause it never stops" I sang, swaying my hips.

"One is too many but it's never enough" he joined in, taking my hand to spin me around.

I got his shirt and put it on him once he had his hands up. He sat me down on the bed, slipping my feet into the jeans leg hole. He lifts me up, pulling up my pants. He kneels down, placing a small kiss to my hipbone before zipping up my zipper and doing the button.

"I love you so much" I took my black strapped heels and put them on carefully.

"And I love you more than I could ever imagine" he smiled, putting on his own jeans.

☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆

"May I get everyone's attention" Brendon spoke up, turning on the flat screen TV.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him, waiting for his next move.

I rolled my eyes slightly, looking at him in his red suit.

Man, the suit bringing back memories

The suit, a type of red wine color

How he sometimes poured some red wine on my body when he'd wear that suit...

His tongue roaming every inch of my skin that was wet from the wine

"I'd like to show everyone this. To honor the people I most love" he smirked, raising his glass.

He clicked on the video icon, a video of Josh and I having sex came on.

I gape at the screen, the footage was of us. And that sex was recently.

Everyone stared at us, some chuckling and some cringing at us.

"Well there you have it folks" He said, taking a sip of his drink.

"Brendon, what the hell. You're my friend" Josh said, walking over to him.

"Friend? You stole my girlfriend"

"Yeah, you did" Debby walked by to stand next to Brendon. Clinking their glasses together.

"D-Debby?" He furrowed his brows, "y-you were part of this too?"

"Duh, you were everything to me"

Brendon took out my black lace bra, "mmm, smells Devine" he chuckled, sniffing it.

"H - how did you g-"

"What? The bra?" He smirked.

"Well you see," Debby spoke up, "you shouldn't leave the window open for people to see. I so happened to have my camera in that perfect moment. Your bra did fly out the window, so I bought it to poor, stubborn, Brendon" she chuckled, kissing Brendons lips.

"You sick bitch" I yelled, slapping her.

She falls to the floor but gets back up with one hand on her cheek.

"Someone's butt hurt" she chuckled, biting her lip.

My eyes started to water, small drops falling down my cheek.

"You son of a bitch" Josh walked up and socked Brendon in the eye, knocking him down on the floor.

Josh kicked Brendons stomach, Brendon holding his stomach. Some small painful groans came from his mouth, his faced scrunched up in pain.

I pulled Josh back, holding him from hitting Brendon.

The moans of mine still boomed from the speakers he plugged onto the tv.

"This is low, even for you Urie" I took Josh's hand, pulling him away from the crowd.

We exit the building, getting into our car to leave this hellhole.

☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆

"Are you sure you don't want to stay home?" I asked, pouting slightly. "It's getting late"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Besides, I haven't seen Tyler in a few days"

"Be careful, you hear?" I kissed his cheek, hugging him before he goes.

He hugged back, kissing my head before leaving. I waved him goodbye from the window and he left.

The social media has been behind our ass's ever since he, it, put the video of Josh and I having sex. The video spread around like fire, but was shut down thanks to Tyler and Josh's manager.

I went around the house and made sure every window had closed curtains. Knowing that people can here behind the walls.

Whatever I watched, the video would pop up and their reactions to it. We won't be getting away from this monster anytime soon.

I got up, hearing the knock on the door. I peeked through the hole but nothing showed up, making my way to the couch, the knocks came back.

I opened the door and saw Josh's body, decapitated. Leaving him with just his body, no limbs. A print out picture of us having sex stuck on his chest with tape.

Red lipstick marks noticeable on his neck. A bag of Victoria Secret filled with both of his arms and legs, and his dick that had the same shade of lipstick on his shaft.

I screamed. A nerve wrecking scream that sounded like it came out of the horror movies.
The deafening noise ringing through out my ears.

I got up and dialed 911, but as soon as I was about to answer, the line got caught off.
☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆.~☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 163 29
You're a worker at a guitar shop, not too special, but unique in your own ways. Brendon on the other hand is famous, hot and doesn't even know you ex...
33.6K 662 48
FREQUENT UPDATES GUARANTEED run out of Brendon fanfictions? want something kinky, cute, exciting, and crap? this ones for you. we have: Brendon x re...
22.1K 314 12
Brendon Urie Imagines from Tumblr please stop reading this i'm getting flashbacks
546K 18.8K 26
"Hey, you there in the middle." At a Panic! At The Disco concert, you manage to catch Brendon Urie's attention. . . Enough to make him fall in love w...