Revenge ft Namjin & VKook

By PrincessDidi20

The two popular boys in high school, sophomore Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook makes a bet with Jackson Wang a... More

Chapter 1 It Begins
Chapter 2 First Encounter
Chapter 3 Fond
Chapter 4 Warmth
Chapter 5 Dream
Chapter 6 Closer
Chapter 7 Trouble
Chapter 8 Fight
Chapter 9 Forming New Bonds
Chapter 10 Wonders
Author's Note ~Please Read~
Chapter 11 Beginning
Chapter 12 Danger
Chapter 13 It's Time
Get To Know Author-Nim!
Chapter 14 New Era
Chapter 15 Decisions
Chapter 16 Reunion
Chapter 17 Meeting
Chapter 18 Memorable Date
Chapter 19 Kiss
Chapter 20 Secret
Chapter 21 Happiness
Chapter 22 Fate
Chapter 23 Unexpected
Chapter 24 Decisions
Chapter 26 Realization Part 1
Chapter 27 Realization Part 2
Chapter 28 Conflicted (Edited)
Chapter 29 Confession
Chapter 30 Lost
Chapter 31 Denial
Chapter 32 Caught
Chapter 33 Forgiveness (?)
Chapter 34 Pain
Chapter 35 Breathe
Chapter 36 Courage
Chapter 37 Mystery
Chapter 38 Friend or Foe?
Chapter 39 Love Sparks
Chapter 40 Hope
Chapter 41 Past
Chapter 42 Two-Face
Starring Host: Namjoon & Jungkook
Chapter 43 The Three Musketeers
Chapter 44 Wreck
Chapter 45 New Interest
Chapter 46 Never Forget
Chapter 47 Surprises
Chapter 48 War
Chapter 49 I'm Sorry
Chapter 50 Love
Chapter 51 Leaving
Chapter 52 Cravings
Chapter 53 Rise of Power
Chapter 54 Final Goodbye
Chapter 55 Only One
Chapter 56 Change of Heart
Chapter 57 Come Back Home
Chapter 58 Airport
Chapter 59 Tease
Chapter 60 Reunion
Chapter 61 All Night Long
Chapter 62 A Sign
Chapter 63 Hidden Meaning
Chapter 64 Walk On Memories
Chapter 65 I Need You
Chapter 66 Revenge (?)
Chapter 67 Determination
Chapter 68 Be Mine
Chapter 69 Rejection
Chapter 70 U-Turn
Chapter 71 Doubts
Chapter 72 Fatal Love
Chapter 73 Seperation
Chapter 74 New Leaf
Chapter 75 Shadow Woman
Chapter 76 Strings Attached
Chapter 77 Darkness Rise
Chapter 78 Danger
Chapter 79 Limited Time
Chapter 80 NightFalls
Chapter 81 Don't Forget
Chapter 82 One Last Time
Chapter 83 Who Am I 1/2
Chapter 84 Who Am I 2/2
Chapter 85 Peace
Chapter 86 Reflection
Chapter 87 Serendipity
Chapter 88 Finale
Chapter 89 Author's Note

Chapter 25 Truth

7.5K 323 287
By PrincessDidi20

Warning! ^^^ Those cuties will mostly be on this chapter! Enjoy! ~

Hobi was scrolling through his phone aimlessly while lying on Jimin's bed. He felt a bit better after ranting on for several hours about Yoongi to Jimin, who listened actively. He hasn't gone home in 2 days and he was pretty sure Jin and Tae were worried at this point. He sighs and buried himself underneath Jimin's blanket, closing his eyes. Might as well get some sleep for a bit, he thought. 

Jimin was currently making them ramen when the door knocks. Turning off the stove and placing the lid on top of it, he wipes his hands on the rag and opens the door, eyes widening. "Y-Yoongi. What are you doing here?"

Upon Yoongi's name, Hobi's eyes snap awake and he quickly jumped, well fell, off the bed and bolted into the closet and hid in there, just in case. Wanting to hear the conversation more clearly, he left the door slightly open and lean against the pile of clothes. He didn't know if he should be grateful at the face that Jimin's apartment had thin walls.  Yoongi was looking anywhere but at Jimin when he spoke up. "I...I came over to apologize." Jimin arched an eyebrow. "For what, hyung?" 

Yoongi then glance up at the confused boy, before he sniffed the aroma. "For um....hey, are you making ramen?" "Ah yeah, I was actually," Jimin replied, rubbing the nape of his neck. Just then, Jimin's stomach growl and he blushed, muttering a "come in" and headed to his kitchen, transferring the contents to the bowls. Yoongi sat on the couch, not knowing what to do as he stares at the ceiling. His mind was on Hobi and he had the urge to see him right now. So many questions were swimming around his head but it was cut short when Jimin came over with two orange juice.

"Jimin?"

Jimin glanced up. "Yeah?"

Yoongi suddenly felt awkward and looked everywhere but at Jimin. "Did you see everything that occurred between me and..Hoseok?" Jimin leaned back and glance at Yoongi. "Yeah, and what you did was pretty harsh. So he's the guy you had feelings for all this time." Jimin felt his heart break a little, now knowing who was his crush's secret crush. He bit his lip, thinking about how Hobi also have feelings for Yoongi, even if he's mad at him at this point. He didn't like interfering one's love life, so he felt torn wanting Yoongi and Hobi to be happy, but he also hopes that he could maybe...have a chance with Yoongi. Yoongi turns his whole body to face him and Jimin felt his heart quickening. 

Noticing the silence, Hobi decided it was deemed safe and slowly tiptoe out of the closet door when he heard Yoongi's voice coming from the living room. He sighed when he realized the green hair bastard was still here. But he was starting to get hungry and he didn't want to go out there, not when he's there. So he waited by the door and decided to eavesdrop on the conversation. 

"Jimin...I know I never told you the truth but the person I had feelings for, a long time now, is Hoseok, or J-Hope. We met back in Japan when I was still deciding if being in a music career was best for me, and I met him when my friend dragged me with him to go dance. At first, I thought the whole thing was pathetic until I saw...him. The way he moves his body to the beat, how he always remain positive is still a mystery to me, and the way he lights up the room whenever he walks in, I instantly became captivated by his alluring aura. But I thought I wouldn't get notice so I didn't let my hopes up of wanting to get to know him more. But with each passing day that I attend there, my feelings for him grew and when I felt like my balls were shrinking, I grew them bigger balls and....walked up to him and talk to him." He forms a small smile on his face as he recalls their first meeting, unaware that Jimin was staring at him with sad eyes.

Hobi sat frozen on the ground upon hearing Yoongi's words. He remembered that day very clearly and always thought how cute Yoongi was when he saw the small boy all shy. He subconsciously smiles as he continues to listen to the rest. Just when Yoongi was about to speak up, Hobi's phone rang and he yelp, his ringtone blasting throughout the room, causing him to curse out loud. Feeling panic rising, he quickly puts his phone on silent and heard footsteps coming towards room, and panicked even more. He didn't have time to hide when the door slammed open, revealing a shocked Yoongi and Jimin standing behind him, with an apologetic look sprawl on his face. Hobi and Yoongi stared at one another before Yoongi stepped in. "I didn't think you'd be here, J-Hope.." 

Hobi looked away. "I didn't think you'd be here either. I have to go." He grabbed his phone and was about to make his way out, but Yoongi grabbed his arm from leaving. Jimin stood silently, watching the pair at it again. He didn't want to be rude and interrupt as this was their business. Hobi yanked his arm off but upon seeing the sadness in Yoongi's eyes, Jimin decided he was going to have to forget his own feelings and help out Yoongi. He blocked the door, shocking both Hobi and Yoongi. "Hobi-hyung, please listen to what Yoongi-hyung has to say first. I know that you're mad at him but please talk it out with him. It's better to resolve your conflict now than to leave it hanging in the air forever. Both of you are my friends and it hurts me to see that the two of you aren't getting along. So please, hyung? I even made ramen," Jimin pleaded. Hobi sigh before he nodded and walked out of the room, leaving a shocked Yoongi behind. 

After the three had ramen, Jimin left to give the pair some privacy, ignoring Hobi's death glare as he excitedly waves them a goodbye before leaving the park. Hobi sigh, leaning back into the couch and glance at Yoongi, blushing when he saw the mint hair was already looking at him. "J-Hope, I really am sorry and I did mean it when I told you I still have feelings for you." 

Hobi sigh, not really wanting to bring back this conversation they had not too long ago. It was making him emotional all over again. "Yoongi, you told me not too long ago that you went with that girl. If you really did had feelings for me, you would've picked me and not her." 

"I...I was stupid. I was blinded by her words and I didn't know what I was thinking. When I first met you at the dance studio, I did develop feelings for you Hobi. I wanted to get to know you more and the more we spoke, my feelings grew. But when I went with that girl, I regretted leaving you so bad. I knew what I was doing was stupid, but my friend told me I should be a playboy since he was one and I stupidly listened to him....but even though I was with her, I haven't stopped thinking about you J-Hope. Even when I left her after realizing she wasn't the one I want and I decided to head to Korea...I never stopped thinking about you, you dancing horse....God, it's been so long we last saw each other and you still make my heart beat fast, J-Hope," he confessed, causing Hobi's eyes to widen and his own heart pounding in his chest. He didn't know what to say to this. All he could do was sit still, letting the words soak in. 

"Yoongi, is this true? You're not lying to me are you? I swear, if you do I'll stop talking to you for good," Hobi glared. His gaze softened when he saw Yoongi nods his no vigorously side to side. "No I'm telling the truth! Please believe me. Please," Yoongi pleaded. Hobi didn't respond right away because as much as he hates to admit it, he was starting to wonder if he should give Yoongi a chance. 

Hobi quickly dismissed the idea when Yoongi leaned closer to him, and he froze. "S-Suga, what are you doing?!," Hobi squeak, placing both hands onto Yoongi's chest, trying to stop him but failing. Yoongi only leaned closer until Hobi was forced to lay back on the couch with Yoongi on top of him, both boys staring into each other's eyes. "J-Hope, do you still like me?"

Hobi gulped, praying that Yoongi doesn't hear the pounding of his heart. Of fucking course, I still like you. "N-no, I don't. When you left, my feelings also left," he lied, his breath hitching as Yoongi leaned even closer. Their noses were touching now and Hobi swears his heart was going crazy as he could literally feel Yoongi's minty breath against his. "Why are you lying to me?," Yoongi's deep voice was making Hobi's lightheaded. "I-I'm not lying...," Hobi whispered, eyes half closing. He saw Yoongi smirked before connecting their lips. "You were always a bad liar.." 

~~~

After that night, Namjoon had no idea how the hell he ended up in Jin's room, nor did he have any memory of what occurred that night. All he remembered is Jin punching his nose, him going to Hyuna's house, she insists they drink this alcohol, he got super drunk, and then he ended up at Jin's house. Speaking of Jin, that boy has been avoiding him ALL morning and he had no idea why, but he could care less.  The moment Namjoon woke up with a hangover, Jin had already laid out painkillers and breakfast for him on the table, even though Namjoon had been an ass to him on their date night. He sighs and rubbed his temples, sensing a new headache forming from all of this. He looked out the window, ignoring his teacher's lecture as he enters his deep thoughts. These past few months has been tiring for him, to be honest. He was so used to his playboy act that having to stay loyal to Jin was much harder than he thought, now that Hyuna is back. He still likes her, yes, but he was already with Jin, even though it's a stupid bet. Why he agreed to do this in the first place left him puzzling. He had to finish this bet and have Jin confess soon already so he can hurry up and dump him. He wanted to get back to his playboy act already since he didn't know how long he can keep acting like a loyal boyfriend. 

Namjoon smirked as an idea formed in his mind, but first, he had to apologize to Jin and have him be his love struck puppy again. Who knew Jin was one stubborn brat. Whatever, I'll get him to confess soon and when he does, I'll dump him and get back to fooling around. I'll beat Jackson. The bell rang and Namjoon sprung up, on a lookout for his boyfriend. He spots Jin ahead and he smirks, running towards him when he saw something that made him halt in place. That same waiter was standing in front of the entrance, leaning against his car with his hands in his pocket. Upon seeing Jin, his face lifts up and he engulfs Jin into a hug, ignoring the boy's struggling to be released. 

Namjoon was angry. His glare grew harder when he saw the waiter looking straight at him, smirking as he places a kiss on Jin's cheek. He saw the blush on Jin's face and he marches over, ready to pound the guys face for touching his boyfriend. Just when he got close enough, a female's voice called out to him. 

"Joonie! Over here!"

He froze and his eyes fell on Hyuna, who was walking towards him with a smile on her face. He quickly looked at Jin who glance at her and then back at him, his eyes filling with anger. Ignoring Namjoon, he turns around and focuses his attention on T.O.P., whose eyes were on him. "Ready to go, Jinnie?" he asked, smiling. Jin bit his lips, practically feeling Namjoon's eyes drilling holes behind his back. "Yeah, let's go. I'm starving!"

T.O.P. chuckles and opens the door for Jin, who bowed and got in. Closing the door, he was about to walk over to his side when he saw Hyuna and Namjoon looking at him. Hyuna was eyeing him like a piece of steak, making him want to vomit. You haven't changed a bit, you slut.  He could practically feel Namjoon's jealousy from a mile away but chose to ignore it as he continues to walk over to the driver's seat. 

"Sir! Have we met before? I feel like we may have seen each other somewhere," Hyuna called out, walking closer to him. Curious, Namjoon walked over to him as well. It seems like Hyuna also knew him, and Namjoon couldn't seem to shake off the fact that they had met before. But where?  Hyuna was now standing too close to T.O.P. and Jin was too busy to watch Namjoon's reaction to pay attention to T.O.P. and Hyuna. He's been ignoring Namjoon all morning because of that hickey and he didn't know if Namjoon saw the hickey, but he desperately hoped that it didn't come from Hyuna. But he wasn't stupid so he wasn't going to believe that it didn't come from no one other than his ex-girlfriend. He felt tears welling up again but forced it down and shift his focus to T.O.P. and Hyuna, who was standing too close to each other. He frowned. He was hungry and that bitch was stalling his time, it was so obvious. He got off the car and saw Namjoon looking at him, just remembering that Jin was there. Ignoring Namjoon once more, he leans against the car, crossing his arms. "Hey T.O.P.! Are you done flirting? I'm starving and you said you'll take me on that lunch date remember?", Jin hollered, loud enough for Namjoon to hear.

Upon hearing the word "date", Namjoon's ears perked up and he glares at T.O.P. "Date?", he said, walking closer to Jin. Why the fuck am I getting mad at all of this for? I don't like Jin, this whole thing is just a bet, so why am I getting mad for?! Because someone dares to interrupt my plans, dammit! 

Jin backed away but Namjoon was faster. He grabbed Jin and pinned him against T.O.P.'s car, glaring into Jin's eyes, who was avoiding his stare. The two boys didn't say anything before Namjoon roughly grabbed Jin's chin, forcing him to look into Namjoon's angry eyes. "You're going on a date with him?," He asked again. Jin winced at the contact and Namjoon must have saw because Jin felt finger rubbing his chin soothingly. He gathered up the courage and looked at Namjoon straight in the eyes. "Yeah, I'm going on a date with him to get to know him better. Is there a problem, Namjoon?," Jin challenged, arching an eyebrow. 

"It is a damn problem. Didn't I tell you?", Namjoon growled. "You're mine," Namjoon whispered into his ears, smirking at the heat radiating off of Jin's face. He was roughly pulled back by T.O.P. who now stood in front of Jin. "Sorry to bother you lovers, but Jin and I got a date and we're late. Come on Jin," T.O.P. said, glaring at Namjoon. 

"He's not going anywhere with you!," Namjoon shouted, ready to punch that guy in a heartbeat. He looked over to Jin, who avoided his eyes. "Yah, why are you going with him? You're my boyfriend, not him remember?!"

Jin stayed silent. Before he can reply, Hyuna beat him to it. "That pig is your boyfriend, Joonie? Hahaha! You've got to be kidding me. THIS is what you settle with after me? My my, Joonie~ why don't you dump him and be with me again. It'll be like old times. What do you say? Dump that pig and come over to me, baby," Hyuna said, smirking. 

Jin felt tears welling up again, biting his lips as he curses himself for being so weak. Why the hell did Namjoon even pick him again? Does he even like me?  

"Namjoon, do you even like Jin?," T.O.P. asked, the serious tone detected in his voice. Jin and Namjoon's head snapped up at the question, and Jin stared at him, curiously awaiting for an answer. Hyuna arched an eyebrow and glance at Namjoon, who was sweating bullets. Shit shit shit shit shit. Keep cool. 

Namjoon cleared his throat before putting on a determined face. "Yes. Yes, I do. So I appreciate it if you didn't keep trying to steal my boyfriend away!," He growled at T.O.P., who seems unfazed. Jin felt butterflies in his stomach as he replays the words over and over in his head. But it was interrupted when T.O.P. spoke up. 

"That's funny that you said that. Did he also gave you that hickey too?"

"What? What hickey???," Namjoon was lost. 

"That hickey on your neck. You seriously didn't even see it? But then again, you always did have hickeys on your neck whenever you were with Hyuna," T.O.P. said, cocking his head to the side, smirking. 

Hyuna glared at him. "How do you know my name?!" 

Jin was getting more confused as time passes by. 

Namjoon stood frozen. "How do you know Hyuna?" 

T.O.P. laugh, enjoying their expression. "It's been a long time, Namjoon. Did you forget the guy you looked up to, years ago?" 

If there's error in this chapter, it's because I stayed past my bedtime again to write this chapter and didn't edit. I'm tired sorry >.< Was anyone surprised at the ending? ;) I will update very soon so stay tuned yall! Please vote, comment, and share my story! Love ya! ^_~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 162 25
Jeon Jungkook, a student at Seoul High, has secret crush on his one and only... English Teacher, Mr. Kim. Kim Namjoon, a teacher at Seoul High, (Also...
13.6K 864 54
Kim Taehyung is a junior in college. He is smart but nerdy and always gets bullied by his classmates. Kim Seokjin is one of the most popular boys in...
27.7K 968 39
• COMPLETED • As Taehyung entered his dream university, he encountered his bully from his school who is a scoundrel now. What is going to happen in t...
12.8K 429 17
It's been a year since high school ended, everyone is headed off to college, Taehyung being one of them. He's happy to finally leave behind his past...