Revenge ft Namjin & VKook

By PrincessDidi20

The two popular boys in high school, sophomore Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook makes a bet with Jackson Wang a... More

Chapter 1 It Begins
Chapter 2 First Encounter
Chapter 3 Fond
Chapter 4 Warmth
Chapter 5 Dream
Chapter 6 Closer
Chapter 7 Trouble
Chapter 8 Fight
Chapter 9 Forming New Bonds
Chapter 10 Wonders
Author's Note ~Please Read~
Chapter 11 Beginning
Chapter 12 Danger
Chapter 13 It's Time
Get To Know Author-Nim!
Chapter 14 New Era
Chapter 15 Decisions
Chapter 16 Reunion
Chapter 17 Meeting
Chapter 18 Memorable Date
Chapter 19 Kiss
Chapter 20 Secret
Chapter 22 Fate
Chapter 23 Unexpected
Chapter 24 Decisions
Chapter 25 Truth
Chapter 26 Realization Part 1
Chapter 27 Realization Part 2
Chapter 28 Conflicted (Edited)
Chapter 29 Confession
Chapter 30 Lost
Chapter 31 Denial
Chapter 32 Caught
Chapter 33 Forgiveness (?)
Chapter 34 Pain
Chapter 35 Breathe
Chapter 36 Courage
Chapter 37 Mystery
Chapter 38 Friend or Foe?
Chapter 39 Love Sparks
Chapter 40 Hope
Chapter 41 Past
Chapter 42 Two-Face
Starring Host: Namjoon & Jungkook
Chapter 43 The Three Musketeers
Chapter 44 Wreck
Chapter 45 New Interest
Chapter 46 Never Forget
Chapter 47 Surprises
Chapter 48 War
Chapter 49 I'm Sorry
Chapter 50 Love
Chapter 51 Leaving
Chapter 52 Cravings
Chapter 53 Rise of Power
Chapter 54 Final Goodbye
Chapter 55 Only One
Chapter 56 Change of Heart
Chapter 57 Come Back Home
Chapter 58 Airport
Chapter 59 Tease
Chapter 60 Reunion
Chapter 61 All Night Long
Chapter 62 A Sign
Chapter 63 Hidden Meaning
Chapter 64 Walk On Memories
Chapter 65 I Need You
Chapter 66 Revenge (?)
Chapter 67 Determination
Chapter 68 Be Mine
Chapter 69 Rejection
Chapter 70 U-Turn
Chapter 71 Doubts
Chapter 72 Fatal Love
Chapter 73 Seperation
Chapter 74 New Leaf
Chapter 75 Shadow Woman
Chapter 76 Strings Attached
Chapter 77 Darkness Rise
Chapter 78 Danger
Chapter 79 Limited Time
Chapter 80 NightFalls
Chapter 81 Don't Forget
Chapter 82 One Last Time
Chapter 83 Who Am I 1/2
Chapter 84 Who Am I 2/2
Chapter 85 Peace
Chapter 86 Reflection
Chapter 87 Serendipity
Chapter 88 Finale
Chapter 89 Author's Note

Chapter 21 Happiness

7K 346 597
By PrincessDidi20

^^^ How Taehyung currently looks like! Cute right? *.*

From Kookie💕:

Hey Taehyung, I'm getting ready to pick you up at 6pm for our date. Be ready, ok potato lover? :)

Sent from my iphone

Taehyung smile wide at the text message, feeling his heart beating fast.

To: Kookie💕

I'm looking forward to it, french fries lover. :)

He chuckles at their cute nicknames that they decided to give each other after their first encounter by the lockers. He tapped on sent and placed his phone down on his desk before heading into the shower. After showering, he contemplated on what outfit to wear but decided on a dark green top with black pants to go with it. This was their 5th date already and he still felt nervous. After putting on his clothes, he sprayed cologne all over him and smooth out his hair. Smiling his box smile, he heads out into the kitchen and spotted Hobi drinking tea while staring out the window.

Hobi noticed a presence and his eyes bulged. "Well look at you Tae! You look great!"

Tae grins and sat in front of Hobi. He saw a glint of sadness in Hobi's eyes and his smile faltered. "Thanks, hyung. Is something wrong?" He asked, worriedly which caught Hobi by surprised. "What do you mean, Tae? I'm fine", he chuckles nervously and placed his mug down. Tae frowned and looked at him with concern. "Are you still thinking about that guy you met back in Japan?"

Hobi sat still for a minute before nodding, letting a sigh escape his lips. "It's been months and I still haven't gotten over him, Tae. He just...up and left me, you know? I thought I was -and I quote- "ball of sunshine" of his world, but I guess his words were nothing but webs of lies." He chuckles darkly and looked at Tae. He jolted when he felt arms around his shoulder and glance up, smiling when he saw that it was Jin.

"Hobi, you may not be his ball of sunshine, but you'll always be our ball of sunshine," Jin reassures him, patting his back earning him a grateful smile from Hobi. "Thanks, hyung."

"Oh, what's his name anyways, Hobi-hyung?" Taehyung asked curiously. Hobi bit his lips and cast his eyes to the window. "....I don't know." "What do you mean you don't know?!" Jin exclaimed. "You mean to tell us you spoke to some no-name stranger in Japan?!", Tae asked, standing up. Hobi chuckled before he gestures his friends to sit down, who obligated. "Calm down guys, I only know his nickname, not his real name. Just like how he only knew my nickname, and not my real name." Hobi sighs once more, realizing that he never even asked for his real name after months of talking to him. But then again, those two only called each other nicknames since Hobi thought it was cuter that way.

"Tell us Hobi," Jin said softly. Before Hobi could answer, the bell rang and he snapped his mouth shut and quickly stood up, with Jin and Taehyung following. Jin opens the door and was surprised to see Jungkook standing there. Jungkook looked at Jin and cleared his throat. "Hi is Taehyung there?" As of on cue, Tae immediately rushes to the door and smiled at Jungkook. "Hi Kookie! Ready to go!?", he asked excitedly. Jungkook chuckles and nodded, taking his hand before bowing to Jin and Taehyung waved bye to Jin, who waved back, smiling. He took the time to glance up to the sky, smiling at how good his life was, and for Tae's too. They went from dreaming about being with their crushes, to actually being their real life boyfriends, causing him to smile happily. He thought about Namjoon and how their date was tomorrow and he felt like dancing. Remembering that Hobi was still in the house, he quickly shuts the door and heads back inside. He glances at Hobi who took to staring back at the window once more.

"Hobi?" Jin asked, walking towards the boy. "Yeah?"
Jin fidgets before asking once more. "Wanna talk about it?" Hobi lets out a small smile and shrugged. "Maybe later hyung, I'm gonna go head out for a bit OK?" He stood up and went to go grab his wallets and keys, bidding Jin a wave before heading out of the door. Jin watches him leave and decided to go do some homework in his room. When he arrived at his room, he took out his homework and began working on it. Suddenly his phone buzzed.

From Namjoonie💞:

Hey Jin, just wanted to see what you were doing. Ready for our date tomorrow? ;)

Jin giggles before typing his response.

To Namjoonie💞:

I'm doing homework right now and yes, I can't wait for our date tomorrow. What about you? :)

His phone buzzed once more and he immediately opens up the message.

From Namjoonie💞:

Need help with your homework, baby boy? I can come over right now and we could be doing more than just homework. ;)

Jin felt his face burned and he quickly typed a response. What a pervert. But Namjoon was his pervert. 

To Namjoonie💞:

LOL you're funny, Namjoonie. I'll see you tomorrow. Don't be late. ;)

His phone buzzed once more. 

From Namjoonie💞:

Aw fine. You're no fun, Jinnie. ;( I'll see you tomorrow, sharp. Dress nice for daddy. 😋

Jin rolled his eyes and chuckles before setting his phone aside and focused on his homework. He still couldn't believe they've been together for a month now and he hadn't felt this happy in a long time. He still couldn't believe Namjoon would pick him out of all the people at school and he closed his eyes, hoping that they would stay together for a long time. Maybe even forever because he didn't want it to end.

~~~
"Kookie look! There's that ride I told you about! Let's go ride on it!" Taehyung dragged Jungkook over to the Ferris wheel and eagerly got in line. His eyes were practically glimmering at all of the rides and games that was to offered and he felt warmth in his hand. He glances down and saw that Jungkook had intertwined their hands together, making him blushed. When it got to their turn, Jungkook and Taehyung got into the seat and Tae realized that he would squish Jungkook if they sat together. 

"U-um, K-kookie, I'll just sit over there so you don't get squish," Tae said and proceed to sit in front of Jungkook but to his surprise, Jungkook had plot himself down next to Tae and held his hand once more. "You're not going to squish me Taehyung," he chuckles. "Plus, it's cold outside so let's warm each other up, yeah?" Taehyung's face burned at the dirty thought and he silently cursed for hanging out with Hobi too much. He nodded and glance out the window, soaking in the view. 

"Waa~ Kookie, look! It's so beautiful outside!" Tae had his face planted on the window, and Jungkook snicker at the comedy view. He moved to where the window was and could feel Tae's breath hitched when their faces were close to each other. Taehyung glance at Jungkook and nervously bit his lip, unaware that Jungkook was also eyeing him from his peripheral vision. Both boys turned and stare into each other's eyes, not realizing their faces were inching towards each other before a loud sound interrupted them, signaling their ride has ended. Taehyung has never stood up so fast and quickly speed walk out of the ride before his arm was pulled back. 

"Tae slow down!", Jungkook chuckles, seeing the red on the other's cheek. "So cute", he mumbled. He quickly realized what he said and mentally slapped himself for thinking such things. I have to remember this is only a bet. Just a bet....

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts when he saw that Taehyung was no longer by his side. Panicking, he goes and looks for him, successfully finding him inside a small shop that was selling all kinds of animals ears. He smiled when he saw Taehyung was wearing a pair of reindeer's set. He glances around the shop for a little bit and felt his phone buzz. Curiously, he took it out and saw Tae had taken a selfie with his reindeer horns on. Chuckling, he silently walks behind Tae and hugs him, startling Tae in the process. "Cute picture, Mr. Potato lover."

Tae grin before turning around and face his boyfriend. "I know, I'm adorable right?" He asked, cheekily. Jungkook nodded before planting a kiss on his cheek, surprised by the action himself. At the moment, their stomach growled and both blush by the sudden noise. Tae looked at Jungkook before grinning evilly. "Hey Kookie?" "Yeah?"

"Loser has to wear a dress for our next date!" Taehyung raced out of the store, leaving a stunned Jungkook. "YAH! Wait, Taehyung!," Jungkook hollered, running after the laughing male. He burst out laughing when he saw Tae tripping over a rock. Even if this relationship wasn't real, he was starting to enjoy the other's company more and more. 

~~~~

Hobi had just finished paying for his snacks and decided to head to the park to cool his head down for a bit. He glances up at the sky, his head filled with several questions that he didn't want his friends to worry about. He saw a few couples hanging around and his heart ache a bit, making him remember about that certain guy. As he continues to glance around, he spots a guy sitting on the bench, his face gloomy and a bit pissed off. Curiosity got the best of him and he felt himself walking to the guy and he takes in his appearance. Wow, what a cutie. He decided to have fun for a bit to forget about the guy he met back in Japan. He got closer and plop down next to the gloomy guy, who looked surprised to see him there. 

"Why so gloomy when it's a beautiful day outside, cute stuff?" Hobi asked, taking out his snacks and offering a candy to him. The gloomy boy eyes widen at the offer before standing up immediately, backing away from the stranger. Surprised, Hobi quickly got to his feet at seeing how distraught the stranger was being. "Hey, what's wrong? Did I do something?!," He asked. 

"I don't take candies from strangers! If you're looking to lure me into your dark fantasies, I'm not interested, you pedophile!" the stranger shouted before breaking into a run. It wasn't long before Hobi caught up with him and slapped him in the head. "YAH YOU BRAT! Who are you calling a pedophile?! We're practically the same age!" 

"But you offered me candies?!"

"As a friendly gesture, you idiot! If I wanted to lure you into my "dark fantasies" or whatever it is that you think about in your free time, I would've offered free food!" The stranger stood still for a minute before muttering, "that's true..." 

 Hobi took a deep breath and stood straight before looking at the stranger in the eye. "Let's start over. I'm Hobi, real name is Jung Hoseok, but just call me Hobi. Now, what's your name?" He offered a handshake to which the stranger bit his lip, and hesitantly grab his hand, shaking it. "I'm Park Jimin, sorry about how I reacted earlier haha," Jimin rub the back of his neck, laughing nervously. Hobi waved a hand, gesturing it was fine. 

"Now that the introduction is over, mind telling me why you look so lonely at the bench?", Hobi stated before leading them to sit under a huge tree. Jimin sigh before he lifts his hoodie off of his head, leaning back to the tree. "I was supposed to be meeting my.....date an hour ago and he never showed up," Jimin bit his lips, casting his eyes down. "You're gay?," Hobi exclaimed. Jimin nodded, glancing at him. "You don't have a problem with gays, do you?" 

"GURRRRLLL, I love dicks too! Let me tell you a story of that one time I went down on this guy and MY GOD, his meat was ----", Jimin was turning beet red as he desperately covers Hobi's mouth from spilling any more details. They were at a park for god sake, he didn't need anyone eavesdropping on them. "Hobi, can you not say anymore?! There's children and families here!!", JImin scolded, earning a chuckle. "You're right, Jimin. But it was." 

"It was what??" Jimin asked, confused. 

"HUGE!!" Hobi hollered, laughing loudly at Jimin's crimson face before he was smacked on the head. "YAH HOSEOK!" "Sorry sorry, let's get back on topic. Who's this date of yours? What's his name?," Hobi eagerly asked him, eating his snacks and offered Jimin some. Jimin gladly took some and plop some chips into his mouth, pondering whether or not he should tell this stranger he just met. He shrugged and decided that it wouldn't harm to tell Hobi about his date. "Actually, he's my long time friend. He asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him and I said yes because I like him but he doesn't know that." 

Hobi thought for a moment. "I don't know Jimin, he did ask you on a date. It could mean he feel something for you." Jimin shakes his head no. "The thing is...he told me he still feelings for this one person.....and I don't know who that person is since he strictly refused to talk about it..." he trailed off, looking in the far distance. Hobi's eye softens before he pulls Jimin into a side hug. "Yah, it's okay. Maybe he'll change his mind one of these days. I'd say don't give up on going after him. He asked you on a date right? It could mean he wants to forget about that person and by doing that is by going on a date with his trusted and loyal friend, right? Even though he didn't show up..." Hobi muttered, rubbing circles on Jimin's arm. Jimin felt comfort in his hugs and snuggle a bit closer, enjoying the hug. "Yeah...oh and his name is--" 

"JIMIN!!" Someone shouted at a far distance. Both boys' ears perked up and Hobi grin, looking at Jimin. "Guess that's your date, I'm assuming? Go get him, girl!," Hobi encourages, pushing him to the side and decided to hide behind the tree, not wanting to disturb the couple. Jimin spluttered before quickly standing up and facing his date. He still felt let down at being stood up and walked the other direction. Meanwhile, Hobi knew that if he so peaked, he would end up watching the whole scene and then make a big fuss about it so he kept shut and pulled out his phone. His ears perked up again at the noise. 

"Jimin, I'm so sorry I didn't show up! I ended up forgetting and fell asleep! Call me a sloth or snorlax but I really am sorry for standing up to you! Can I make it up to you somehow?! How long were you out here?! Did you eat yet?!"

Hobi smiled at how concern Jimin's date was being and thought it was cute. Jimin smile at how sweet his friend was being before he was engulfed in a hug. "Jimin, I really am sorry, please say something." Jimin wrapped his arms around his date and smelled in his cologne, blushing at the realization and quickly step back. "It's okay, Yoongi. You owe me another date then!," Jimin pouted and Yoongi smiles wide at Jimin's forgiveness. "You got it, Chimchim!" 

Hobi slapped his mouth over his hand at the mention of Jimin's nickname, deciding whether to laugh or squeal at the adorable nickname. 

Jimin blush at the nickname, cursing himself for not getting use to his long time crush calling him that. His thought reverted back to Hobi and an idea popped into his head. "Yoongi, I made a new friend when I was here. He's gay just like us! Come, I'll introduce you to him!", He grabbed Yoongi's hand and made his way over to Hobi, who heard the idea and quickly smooth his hair and outfit. 

"Hobi! Come meet my long time friend!" 

"Alrighty, Chim Chim~!" Hobi snickered and stepped from behind the tree. He froze at the sight of Yoongi, who also stared back at him hard. Jimin oblivious to the scene stepped over to Hobi and grabbed his arm, leading him to stand in front of Yoongi. 

"Hobi, this is Min Yoongi! Yoongi, this is Jung Hoseok, my new friend!" 

Both boys said nothing as they stared at each other, and Hobi was the first to speak up. 

".....Suga?"....

Yoongi gulped before stepping closer to him. "J-Hope?" 

I took my last final today and I have a paper due tomorrow. I'm so done with this semester already. ;_; Anyways, hope everyone is prepared for the next upcoming chapters! Things are going to get...interesting. 

Stay tuned for what's going to happen next! Please vote and comment, my lovelies~ ;*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.7K 23
[[COMPLETED]] What happens when the most richest, biggest, and dangerous gang in Korea, also known as BangTan, kidnaps a certain someone? Kim Seokjin...
12.9K 720 16
A story in which Jeon Jungkook a straight A student is bullied by Number 1 Fuckboy of the university Kim Taehyung. What will happen when KTH falls i...
41.8K 2K 27
When Namjoon has to tutor the dumb, but popular Jock, named Seokjin.
9K 177 16
"you were just a bet! i never liked you." Y/n had been bullied her whole life by 2 people. Jeon Jungkook and Seo Yeji. they were dating until Jungkoo...