Revenge ft Namjin & VKook

By PrincessDidi20

The two popular boys in high school, sophomore Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook makes a bet with Jackson Wang a... More

Chapter 1 It Begins
Chapter 2 First Encounter
Chapter 3 Fond
Chapter 4 Warmth
Chapter 5 Dream
Chapter 6 Closer
Chapter 7 Trouble
Chapter 8 Fight
Chapter 9 Forming New Bonds
Chapter 10 Wonders
Author's Note ~Please Read~
Chapter 11 Beginning
Chapter 12 Danger
Chapter 13 It's Time
Get To Know Author-Nim!
Chapter 15 Decisions
Chapter 16 Reunion
Chapter 17 Meeting
Chapter 18 Memorable Date
Chapter 19 Kiss
Chapter 20 Secret
Chapter 21 Happiness
Chapter 22 Fate
Chapter 23 Unexpected
Chapter 24 Decisions
Chapter 25 Truth
Chapter 26 Realization Part 1
Chapter 27 Realization Part 2
Chapter 28 Conflicted (Edited)
Chapter 29 Confession
Chapter 30 Lost
Chapter 31 Denial
Chapter 32 Caught
Chapter 33 Forgiveness (?)
Chapter 34 Pain
Chapter 35 Breathe
Chapter 36 Courage
Chapter 37 Mystery
Chapter 38 Friend or Foe?
Chapter 39 Love Sparks
Chapter 40 Hope
Chapter 41 Past
Chapter 42 Two-Face
Starring Host: Namjoon & Jungkook
Chapter 43 The Three Musketeers
Chapter 44 Wreck
Chapter 45 New Interest
Chapter 46 Never Forget
Chapter 47 Surprises
Chapter 48 War
Chapter 49 I'm Sorry
Chapter 50 Love
Chapter 51 Leaving
Chapter 52 Cravings
Chapter 53 Rise of Power
Chapter 54 Final Goodbye
Chapter 55 Only One
Chapter 56 Change of Heart
Chapter 57 Come Back Home
Chapter 58 Airport
Chapter 59 Tease
Chapter 60 Reunion
Chapter 61 All Night Long
Chapter 62 A Sign
Chapter 63 Hidden Meaning
Chapter 64 Walk On Memories
Chapter 65 I Need You
Chapter 66 Revenge (?)
Chapter 67 Determination
Chapter 68 Be Mine
Chapter 69 Rejection
Chapter 70 U-Turn
Chapter 71 Doubts
Chapter 72 Fatal Love
Chapter 73 Seperation
Chapter 74 New Leaf
Chapter 75 Shadow Woman
Chapter 76 Strings Attached
Chapter 77 Darkness Rise
Chapter 78 Danger
Chapter 79 Limited Time
Chapter 80 NightFalls
Chapter 81 Don't Forget
Chapter 82 One Last Time
Chapter 83 Who Am I 1/2
Chapter 84 Who Am I 2/2
Chapter 85 Peace
Chapter 86 Reflection
Chapter 87 Serendipity
Chapter 88 Finale
Chapter 89 Author's Note

Chapter 14 New Era

7.3K 339 227
By PrincessDidi20

Taehyung was sweating bullets as he stands in front of a certain locker. Why? Because for some strange reason, he decided to take Jin's advice to go and say hi to his long time crush, Jeon Jungkook. But the thought of simply seeing Jung kook made his heart beat faster.
Come on, Kim Taehyung! It's just a simple hi! You can do this! Just look at him and say hello! Alright, I got it. I'm confident that I'll be able do this right!

Feeling a bit more confident and less nervous now, he grin and turned around, seeing a certain red head coming down the hall with the green head. He smiled and waved. "Hi Jimin-hyung-!" Ah. What's the green head name again? Yuki? Yuri? Yuni? No wait, that can't be right, he has o's in his name..what was it again? Ah, of course!

"Hi Yoshi-hyung!"

"It's Yoongi, you brat!"

Jimin muffled a laugh at the Yoshi name, declaring to change Yoongi's name to Yoshi as his phone contact. He was about to wave back but then remembered what Jackson had said, and pulled his arm down. He quickly walked past Tae, muttering a "don't talk to me" and walked away, leaving Taehyung to stare at him, stunned by his hurtful actions. Yoongi remains speechless and walked past Tae and stopped after 3 steps.

"Listen here. It's best if you don't interact with any of us. Don't ask any questions, just follow my order if you don't want both you and Jin to get hurt. Got it?" Yoongi stared at him, awaiting a response.
Tar swallow and nodded, watching Yoongi walk away and saw Jimin was watching the pair with a sad expression. His mind revert to Jin, making him sad. Jin-hyung is going to be so disappointed when he finds about this..just when we were making new friends too.

Taehyung was forced to stop thinking when he heard footsteps coming, and saw Jungkook walking closer to him. He panic and began replaying the rehearsal he did a while ago. But he couldn't remember anything he rehearse!
Oh my god, there he is. Okay, just breathe in and out Tae. You got this! Shit how do you say hi in Korean again? No wait, I AM Korean, why am I asking myself this?! Oh crap, he's coming closer, crap crap crap, CALM DOWN YOU IMBECILE, he's going to think you're nuts! Yeah, nuts for him!!! This is no time to be making jokes! Fuck, he's inching closer! Mommy

Jungkook was on his way to his locker when he spotted a figure in front of it. His eyes widen at the person and instantly, his mind reverted back to that note. Strange, why did I suddenly thought of that note? But that guy looks a lot like that doodle figure....but then again, anyone can look like that...oh? Is he waiting for me? I wonder what does he want from me? I better make this quick so I can go meet up with Jackson and the other guys about our unknown "mission" we had to do.

Jung kook took a few steps and was now standing in front of the boy. He looked up at the boy and observed his facial features, and saw him blushing. The silence between them became unbearable, and Jungkook spoke up. "Hi. Do you need anything from me?"

Tae jolted and all of a sudden, his mouth went dry and his mind went blank. He took a deep breath and stared straight into Jungkook's eyes, and opened his mouth. He was ready. He got this.

"H-hi! My name is --"

Jungkook's stare made him dizzy.

"P-potatoes! I like potatoes. Do you like potatoes? Well shiittt, look no more cause here comes the great potato lover so sit down and grab some popcorns cause I'm about to keep rambling about how great potatoes are!" Taehyung stopped and kneel down, covering his burning face. Oh my god. What the hell did I just say?!

Taehyung refused to get up and look at Jungkook, who he was sure was looking at him weirdly. But surprisingly, Jungkook let out a laugh, making him glance up at him through covered eyes. Jungkokk couldn't stop laughing and soon enough, Tae shyly giggles and stood up, both boys full blown laughing at what had just occurred. They laugh for a solid 10 minutes before their stomach started aching and both boys were leaning against the lockers for support. Jungkook wiped the tears in his eyes, and Tae did the same while grinning at him. Jungkook grinned back and chuckled.

"Well, nice to meet you, Mr. Potato lover, I'm Jeon Jungkook and yes, I love potatoes."
Taehyung laughs and blushed slightly, hopping from one foot to another. "I meant to say hi, my name Is--" "Kim Taehyung, right?"
Jungkook interrupted. Tae snapped his head to look at him. "Y-you know my name? How?"

When your buddy screamed at you to stop running away and pushed you to me that day I found the note, Jungkook thought, but he wouldn't say that of course. "I heard Tiffany said it last time," he lied. He was surprised to see Taehyung's expression grow bitter. "Oh....I see," Taehyung mumbled, not looking at him Now. Jungkook wanted to ask what was wrong but his phone buzzing interrupted him. He checked the caller and it was Namjoon calling him. Crap.

"Ah, it was nice chatting with you Taehyung, but I have to go. See you later!" He bid him a goodbye and practically dashed up the stairs, not waiting for Tae's reply. "Ah, see you later!.." Taehyung said, softly. He watched Jungkook goes up the stairs, checks to see if anyone was around before jumping up and down in excitement, smiling wider than he has ever been. YAHOOOOOO! However, a hand tapped his shoulder and he swear he felt his soul leave his body. He screamed in surprise and heard that familiar windshield laughter.

"Yah, Jin-hyung you scared me!" Taehyung whine, placing a hand over his heart. "Don't you have class hyung?"

"Yeah, but I went to the restroom and on my way back to class, I saw you and that Jungkook boy talking," Jin wiggles his eyebrows, and Tae went red in the face. "How much did you see, hyung?"

"Hi, my name is Potatoes! Do you like potatoes?! Well shiittt, look no more cause here comes the great potato--"

"oh my god hyung, I beg of you, please stop!" Taehyung covered his ears, refusing to listen further at the embarrassing lines he said. Jin slapped his knee, still laughing like crazy before Taehyung shoved him to his classroom, grinning.

Jungkook slide his finger over the accept call button while going up the stairs.

Namjoon: "Yo Jungkook, where are you? Have you made it to the rooftop yet?"

Jungkook: "No hyung, I'm on my way up right now. I was talking to Taehyung a few minutes ago and got distracted. Are you there already?"

Namjoon: "Taehyung? As in, Kim Taehyung? Didn't you remember what Jackson said? We got a reputation to hold and we're not going to let them ruin it. We will not be seen wasting our breath on those weirdos. Stay within your boundaries, and they stay in theirs. Got it?"

Jungkook slowed down when he heard that. That's right, now that he remembers, he wasn't allowed to talk to them since they had boundaries. The popular kids doesn't associate themselves with those lower than them. But..he was starting to want to talk to Taehyung more, after that locker moment. He smiled, recalling the memory, but quickly stopped when he got to the rooftop. He took a deep breath and walked in.

~~At the rooftop~

Jackson was busy eyeing the sky while waiting for the guys to show up like he had asked them too. He skipped his second class and had practically forced the others to skip just so he can tell them his plans. The two guys to arrive first was Jimin who was on his phone, and Yoongi who was laying down on his lap, napping. Jackson swear that boy was always sleeping, yet he's surprised that Yoongi isn't as tall as Namjoon, considering the amount of sleep he has. Namjoon was on his phone and Jungkook had yet to arrived.

The door opened and everybody stopped their movements, eyeing the door. Jungkook apologized for being late and made his way over. Jackson smirked and told everyone to gathered around. Namjoon made his way over and sat next to him.

"Man, what's this "exciting" mission you're planning anyways?," Namjoon asked, taking a bite out of his dumpling.

"Mission? What mission? How come I didn't hear it?," Jimin piped up.

"Jackson hyung called me about the mission too. Said to meet up with you guys here," Jungkook chipped into the conversation.

Jackson stood up and clapped loudly, getting everyone's attention. "Guys! Starting today, we're going to do something that I should've thought of sooner. I am the most fearsome guy in this school. Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, you four are the most popular boys at this school. We practically rule this campus, but there are a few people I'd like to get rid of. They're the dirt of our school, the bug that gets in everyone's skin, the dust that no one wants around." Jackson expression grew darker and he touched the scar on his head.

"Jackson just get to the point. Enough with your philosophy or whatever the hell you were doing," Yoongi speaks up. Namjoon nodded in agreement. "Yeah bro, no offense but you sound so weird acting like that." "They're right hyung, you don't sound like the "fearsome guy" at the moment," Jimin replied, biting a piece of chicken leg. "is this why you failed acting class," Jungkook mumbled with food in his mouth, causing Namjoon to choked while laughing.

Jackson rolled his eyes and bent down. "Aish! Fine. Listen to me. This plan is going to work boys, no doubt." He grin wider, leaning in to the group. "If you guys want to be in the same level as me where everyone fears you and respects you for the rest of high school years, then let's play a game. A mind game. Namjoon and Jungkook both stopped chewing, awaiting more details. Jimin and Yoongi were now curious as to what Jackson was going to say next.

"Boys...let's make a bet."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983 59 20
Taehyung is a very smart student. he is always top in his class and is well behaved. Jungkook is a bad student, that disobey what the teacher say, b...
123K 4.7K 23
[[COMPLETED]] What happens when the most richest, biggest, and dangerous gang in Korea, also known as BangTan, kidnaps a certain someone? Kim Seokjin...
108K 3.4K 22
Kim Hyejin is just an ordinary teenager from Gwacheon High School. Soon, when her father got a promotion, Kim Hyejin, Kim Seokjin and their parents h...
139K 10.3K 68
Seokjin is a new exchange student and Taehyung is the most popular guy in the school. Both of their lives are very different from each other so let's...